[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowingly exposing others to HIV should no longer be a felony,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: aids_victim.jpg (30KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
aids_victim.jpg
30KB, 292x400px
Hey /lgbt/, straightfag here,

The state senate of California recently voted to make it no longer a felony to knowingly infect others with HIV. You folks really don't support bills like this, do you? The liberals are saying that this crime is unfair to the gay community, but isn't it tantamount to murder? I would think that you guys would be the first to oppose what the left is doing with this bill. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-knowlingly-exposing-others-to-hiv-1496281754-htmlstory.html
>>
Awesome! More power to the bugchasing community

Everyone should have it desu
>>
>>8404152
The Democratic Party is /pol/ falseflagging to make us look bad.
>>
File: 1491792076900.gif (957KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491792076900.gif
957KB, 540x304px
I just tell any guy I'm with that if he has anything I'll feed him his genitals at gunpoint.
Clean so far, and have scared off less than half.
>>
>>8404804
HPV is undetectable.
>>
>>8404152
Is this for real? That's fucking disgusting glad I don't live in CA.
>>
>>8404811
And vaccinatable. I'm not worried about polio either.

>>8404814
This place sucks. Higher pay is fucked over by higher cost of living and half the people here learned to drive from TV or something.
>>
>>8404822
Only cis girls get the vaccine in most places that give it.
>>
File: 1495240493883.jpg (75KB, 664x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495240493883.jpg
75KB, 664x675px
>>8404831
I got it at 14 and I'm a boy. So again, what fucking ever. File it under someone else's problem.
Google says the CDC is trying to make boys get it to but antivactards are fighting it.
>>
>>8404845
>but antivactards are fighting it.
when girls already get it??
>>
>>8404855
I didn't research it too heavily, just the first three headlines on Google. Presumably they're against it for girls too but who knows. They're against good health, why would they make any sense?
>>
>>8404831
>Tfw in Norway
>Changed legal sex on birth certificate
>Now getting notice for free HPV vaccine
Should I go for it?
>>
>>8404831
you can get it if you ask for it
>>
>>8404897
It really highlights the sexism of it when it happens like that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-051610.png (103KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-051610.png
103KB, 1080x1920px
>>8404934
Indeed;

Hi! We recall that all women born in 1991 and later now can get a free HPV vaccine. If you are already in the process of vaccination, remember the next doses (total of three doses). Read more: www.fhi.no/hpv Regards the Public Health Institut
>>
>>8404968
At best if I go I'd probably get the one not covering genital warts though, there's 2 types of them

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV_vaccines
>>
My question is how anyone could ever be convicted of this crime in the first place.
>>
>>8404985
The same strains can cause cancer as well as warts.
>>
>>8404989
You get convicted of this by a.) Knowing you have HIV, and b.) Deliberately infecting others with HIV without their consent.
>>
>>8405013

I'm just having trouble imagining the situation in which this could actually be proven in a court of law.

1. You could deny having knowledge of your HIV
2. The other person has to know you gave it to them out of all their sexual partners.
3. The other person would have to convince the court that they were infected by you and not somebody else.

Just seems like if a person with HIV was actually aware of this law that it would be easy for them to behave in such a way as to never get caught.
>>
>>8405063
It's pretty easy to prove you have the same strain of HIV as your ex-partner with DNA analysis, it's proving that the defendant knew of their HIV status is the tricky part. Confessing it to others or having a test result laying around is probably the only thing that would secure the conviction.
>>
Here is a conviction, the guy was retarded and basically bragging about it. Soon to be legal LOL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/05/man-who-knowingly-spread-hiv-sentenced-to-six-months-judge-calls-it-a-travesty/
>>
>>8405081
>>8405086
https://www.lambdalegal.org/in-court/cases/rhoades-v-iowa
>>
>>8404152

This will end when bisluts poz womyn.
>>
>>8406290
Any pozfags here want to affect that change?

Even if you're not bi you can take one for the team.
>>
>>8404804
You're a hero
>>
>>8404152
People who deliberately spread this pandemic should be executed. It has killed millions around the world, will kill tens of millions more and cannot be cured. Victims will for the rest of their lives be forced to take outrageously expensive medication cocktails just to prolong their lifespan. The intentional spread of this virus is akin to biological terrorism and offenders should be treated as terrorists.
>>
>>8406290

This.

They believe that this law only affects the gay community. I don't think they would be in favor if it was their dating pool.
>>
>>8404152
So?
Degenerate sex crazed dildo suit wearing fags will just die at even higher rates.
Good.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 308x326px
>>8406487
Kys bigot. People with hiv shouldnt be persecuted just because they want to have sex with uninfected people.
>>
People who knowingly infect others with this are legitimate garbage sub-humans who have no business being in the gene pool.

Gays find new ways to disgust me every single day. I resent every one of you that propagate these crimes against humanity, and this is coming from a mentally ill boy in a dress.

It's not hard to find a partner and have a healthy, monogamous relationship. Why do you insist on being virus-spreading degenerates that actively drag down everyone around you?
>>
>>8407296
See: >>8407276
>>
>>8407299
Yes, they should. They absolutely should, and there's no reasoning for anything otherwise.

If both parties are aware, sure, that's fine. Consent is key here. If the uninfected party doesn't know about it, that is equivalent to murder.

It's the same as intentionally poisoning someone's meal without them knowing. Of-fucking-course you should face prosecution for it.
>>
>>8407310
No they shouldn't otherwise you should be able to prosecute someone for giving you the cold. Which is just retarded.
>>
>>8407334
If you actually believe the cold is comparable to HIV you have actual brain problems past being a degenerate barbarian.

What you do ruins innocent people's lives. You are filth.

Please fucking die of your shitty disease already, you'd be doing the rest of the world a favor.
>>
>>8407340
Wanna meet up for an injection of the gift that keeps on giving? You'll be able to truly understand the joy of wondering whether or not you've been knocked up with the gift of unlife or not
>>
>>8407348
Sorry, I'm a functional human being with a perfect boyfriend in a monogamous relationship. We're both clean and were tested before having any kind of unsafe sex.

This is how the rest of the world happily functions while you wallow in your own filth.
>>
>>8407366
How to get monogamous bf anon? Everyone ive ever met is a trash human being :c or shallow
>>
>>8407334
>the common cold
>which gets passed around all the time from sneezing on a train
>HIV
>through unprotected sex or blood contamination

Do you see the difference?

If you go to hospital and catch a cold vs being given an HIV contaminated blood transfusion, do you think there should be a legal difference?
>>
>>8407375
Gays are by and large subhuman. Any gays who identify as being in the "Gay community" will 100% be trash, every time.

Look for bisexual dudes that lean towards women. They are a lot more normal and act like real people instead of sex-addled walking abortions.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_231644.jpg (111KB, 545x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_231644.jpg
111KB, 545x624px
>>8404152
If you spread deadly disease like a rabid dog, you should be put down like one.
>>
>>8404152
>isn't it tantamount to murder?
I wouldn't call it murder, but it's comparable to giving someone a permanent disability.

I'd say that we should infect these very liberals with hiv out of spite, but that'll only make them feel more oppressed and thus more zealous in their quest against perceived injustice.
>>
>>8407394
But biscum will break my heart w-wont they?
>>
>>8407382
No
>>
>>8407559
Maybe. Mine hasn't, yet. We both want to get married one day.
>>
>>8404871
The HPV vaccine is largely just a money grab from the company that makes it, but it certainly is actually beneficial. It's just that HPV is such a non-issue and cervical cancer from it is so rare there are lots of things to be more concerned with.

I complete support vaccinating for it though. Getting rid of even minor diseases is good.
>>
>>8404152
I would murder someone if they knowingly gave me HIV
and not in a quick, painless way either
ESPECIALLY if i knew the justice system was not going to charge them
>>
>>8407595
This. If I ever found out someone intentionally gave me this disease, I would paint the pavement with their fucking face.

The jail time would be 100% worth it simply out of principle.
>>
>>8407603
>I would paint the pavement with their fucking face.
Don't.
You risk the chance of spreading the disease.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.