[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I think I'm bi,cuz I like girls and (really) feminine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (218KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218KB, 768x1024px
Hi

I think I'm bi,cuz I like girls and (really) feminine boys.But they're a few things bothering me.

First of all,I got muslim parents.They basically consider LGBT as scum.I don't think they'll react happily to my (eventual) double coming out : Bi and Atheist.

Second of all,I feel really uncomfortable with events such as gay pride,or LGBT events.I'm not ashamed of being gay,but I'm not proud of ot either,as I consider that sexuality should stay a private thing that you keep for yourself.So whenever LGBT events/discussions happen nearby,I feel like I'm the only one thinking that way

So my family is going to hate me,people at highschool already look at me in a weird way,and even the LGBT people I know don't appreciate me because of my stance on their so-called community.

What should I do with my life?
>>
>>8403542
> I think I'm bi,cuz I like girls and (really) feminine boys.
A G P
G
P

(Go take tranny pills)
>>
>>8403555
Just checked up what AGP was.

I'm not really interested in transsexualism and fail to see the point desu.
>>
>>8403542
Honestly maybe explore your feelings towards the lgbt community and your distaste at pride events and being open about your sexuality. I wouldn't call yourself homophobic but this has probably stemmed from the normalised homophobia in your upbringing.

It makes sense to not feel proud about your sexuality because it's just something you were born with and nothing you've achieved but pride events come from people needing to fight against the stance that has been normalised for centuries that being gay is wrong and shameful. When being gay becomes more accepted I imagine it will die down but for now people sometimes still need to be reminded that they are okay and saying "hey you shouldn't be proud of who you are because you didn't earn it but don't feel bad about it either" is less catchy and enticing than "hey don't be ashamed be proud of who you are". You don't even have to be okay with the actual events (I find them too sleazy and uncomfortable myself) but be okay with the idea behind it.
And think about it this way straight people may not have pride but they are definitely very open about their sexuality, our media is drenched with it and nobody would call a guy out for talking about his girlfriend in public or the chick he bagged last night.
>>
>>8403542
How much do you imagine you're a girl when fapping?
>>
>>8403542
>got muslim parents
Wait until you are standing on your own feet, move out of your home and be who you actually are. Islam is cancer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.