[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have forced fem fantasies because I'm too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: 1496530205725.jpg (339KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1496530205725.jpg
339KB, 800x1040px
>tfw I have forced fem fantasies because I'm too afraid to transition
>>
>>8403278
That's common.
Try transitioning.
>>
>>8403278
Is that really why though? Agps have transformation fantasies even when they do transition.
>>
>>8403278
Other way around. You want to transition because you have forced fem fantasies.

Perfectly normal, lots of transbians have that.
>>
File: an is a bastion of freaks.png (131KB, 1080x654px) Image search: [Google]
an is a bastion of freaks.png
131KB, 1080x654px
>tfw you have forced fem fantasies but only after you've established yourself as an alpha male which will never happen

I don't get it, I want to be a dude I just want my dick to stop enjoying this too
>>
>>8403304
Jokes on you I'm not even into girls.

>>8403307
I don't even want to be a dude. i want to be a girl.
>>
>>8403296
A ton report no longer having such fantasies after living as women for a few years. Once being a woman is a mundane day to day thing rather than a taboo it is hard to fetishize it.
>>
>>8403315
that's because you're a closet tranny

I'm just a boy I didn't ask for this ;____; i did normal boy things growing up and dreamed about playing for sports teams not becoming an icky girl
>>
>>8403304
>Other way around. You want to transition because you have forced fem fantasies.
Prove it. This bullshit pseudoscience needs to die.
>>
>>8403325
Proof: my life, and other perverts like the infamous stephonknee
>>
>>8403373
>Proof: my life
explain?!
>>
>>8403383
I was normal boy, now I'm transitioning

I could monitor my thoughts: the more I indulged in agp the worse it got. It's like sexually addictive thing that makes u wanna transition.
>>
>>8403405
How did it progress from being normal to dysphoria and transition?
>>
>>8403373
There are two options here:
1) You're a pervert who transitioned to live out a fetish. That does not mean that all gynephilic trannies are like that.
2) You're trans but you've repressed it so thoroughly that the only way you could allow yourself to express this side of you is via the fetish. The fetish is an at least somewhat psychologically acceptable way for someone determined to convince themselves that they're cis to freely imagine being a woman on a frequent basis. "It's just a kink".
>>
>>8403436
U start crossdressing and then masculinization kicks in, which seems to clash more and more with ur fantasies, to the point were that cute submissive girl u are in ur fantasies begins feeling like a huge lie that's never going to exist. Then u get anxious, go online and find out u can do something about it. I'm very certain that in my case I would've just settled for illusory fantasies had it not been for the internet and the modern pro tranny culture however.
>>
>>8403444
It's hard to believe that the exact same phenomenon would have 2 completely distinct causes. The feminization fantasies of trannies and Cis people alike are indistinguishable, again, if so, why different causes?
>>
>>8403444
Proof that there are two different etiologies?
>>
>>8403475
I kind of feel the same way. I have no idea if I've just memed myself into being a girl lol
>>
>>8403475
Imo you were never a normal boy if you had the fantasies in the first place. You were always someone with the capability of turning out as a girl if you got the chance.

How is transition going for you?
>>
>>8403488
>the exact same

Hence the fallacious nature of buying the Blanchard dichotomy. Clearly, gender bender fantasies exist in many forms across the general population and their life courses are divergent. Some will go on to be trannies, some will stay as they are for life.
>>
>>8403490
>Proof that there are two different etiologies?
The brains of transsexuals, pre-HRT, regardless of orientation, are in some ways shifted toward being more like those of the other sex. Contemporary thought is that transsexuality is a sort of limited intersexuality.
Short citation:
>>8400747
Longform articles:
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2005to2009/2006-atypical-gender-development.html
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html

Blanchard's work shows that there is a correlation between being gynephilic and having autogynephilia (I assume you don't need a citation for this one).

Statistically speaking, it is overwhelmingly unlikely that a fair portion of the gynephilic MTFs in those studies aren't autogynephilic given the high prevalence of autogynephilia in this group. As such it is reasonable to conclude that these studies show that transsexual autogynephiles also exemplify these neural shifts.

This, at the very least, proves that one can both be biologically trans and an autogynephile. I can't prove the "pervert" category exists, but a lot of people present themselves that way.

>>8403488
Because of the different things which could potentially draw you to feel that way. Normative cis men don't have a hidden desire to imagine themselves as women and don't have to repress it. They pick up the fetish via the taboo and/or humiliation aspects, like other fetishes. Like most fetishes it doesn't take over their lives, as evidenced by the many happily cis crossdressers out there.
>>
>>8403514
>Imo you were never a normal boy if you had the fantasies in the first place
It was an unfortunate discovery for me that pretending to be a girl in WoW might not be normal ;_;
>>
>>8403565
>I can't prove the "pervert" category exists, but a lot of people present themselves that way.
And you never will be able to prove it because there are no such two types.
>>
>>8403565
We'll I'm specifically referring to people who transition because of forced fem fantasies. And all forced fem variants of agp are based on taboo and humiliation, wether they're trannies or cis men.
>>
>>8403588
The only thing unfortunate about it was not discovering earlier!
>>
>>8403590
That would mean that autogynephilia can't cause gender dysphoria since those people are already biologically trans (a type I have shown to exist) and that is the cause of their dysphoria. Given the correlation it follows that transsexuals are more likely to develop autogynephilia rather than autogynephilia causing transsexuality.

>>8403621
Okay, but the fact is that a lot of transsexuals have forced fem fantasies before transitioning.
>>
>>8403761
Check your logic there.
>>
>>8403621
>And all forced fem variants of agp are based on taboo and humiliation
I don't understand this, or maybe just don't agree with it. I've got them because it removes the "responsibility" by taking the feminization out of my hands and thus the associated guilt. Humiliation or force is gross, expect as a means to expose hidden desires that already existed.
>>
>>8403819
>I've got them because it removes the "responsibility" by taking the feminization out of my hands and thus the associated guilt
This
>>
>>8403808
You say there is only one type.
I have produced proof that gynephilic transsexuals (some of whom are autogynephilic) are biologically transsexual in some fashion just like androphilic transsexuals are.
If there is only one type and we know the cause of dysphoria for that type is biological then autogynephilia cannot be a cause of dysphoria.
>>
>>8403819
But why are forced fem and humiliation so common for agps?
>>
>>8403830
Not them but my hypothesis is that you develop this fetish in the first place because you can't openly express these desires, and quite often the reason you can't openly express them is because you yourself find the idea of wanting to be a girl and femininity itself humiliating. Forced feminization fantasies allow you to safely tell yourself you're cis and a guy while imagining yourself as a woman. They remove the guilt. Humiliation is involved because you repress *due* to finding this desire humiliating.
>>
>>8403846
Pretty much this. These desires are shameful.
>>
>>8403871
They shouldn't be!
>>
>>8403830
As a happily transitioning former AGP, for me it wasn't the humiliation aspect that attracted me to it like cis men are, but because it was a way for me to indulge in the feelings and desires of wanting to be a girl while having that mental safety net of having someone else force it on me without me having to deal with the shame of people knowing that I was the one who actually wanted this. Like the whole idea that if it were to happen in irl people would just think "oh poor anon being turned into a girl against his will. At least he makes a cute girl." The humiliation comes after and is a result of being ashamed for wanting to be a girl. It's not a draw in any way like it is for cis guys.
>>
>>8407753
Exactly the way I experienced it, minus the AGP. I was into sex acts for the sake of the sex acts, but I didn't want to be trans. The fantasies let me get what I wanted while taking the responsibility of it away from me. I wanted the sex acts, but didn't want the reality that that was who I was.
>>
>>8407753
Not them but would you mind telling me about how you've overcome AGP?
>>
>>8403846
Forced fem has nothing to do with humiliation for me. It's about power dynamics and D/s. Controlling someone's outward gender presentation = controlling every aspect of their life.
>>
What would happen if you put a forced-fem fetishist on testosterone blockers so that they lost their libido?

Without a sexual appetite, would they also lose their desire to transition?
>>
>>8407825
Transitioning ^_^

It let me become the girl I always wanted to be. My AGP just kinda morphed into a more healthy desire to be prettier and improve my looks and the sexual part of it just became me wanting to have sex with guys who I was starting to become attracted to. Tbh I think AGP is just a repressed cis girl sex drive perverted by testosterone and intense shame.
>>
>>8407889
Always nice to hear about some of us making it.
>>
>>8407885
You could put me on bull tranquilizers and I wouldn't lose my all-consuming fetishism.
>>
>>8407753
I think you're assuming AGP manifests very differently for "trans women" and "cis men" when it doesn't and just gets reported differently by those two groups.
>>
>>8408059
Keep telling yourself every fetishist is just a tranny in denial because '''the 4chan consensus''' said so.
>>
>>8408077
But that's not what I said and that's not an argument against either what I said or what you thought I said.
>>
>>8408085
Keep telling yourself every fetishist is a tranny in denial because you want kinky fucked up dickchicks for your dating pool

It's sooo pathetic, like you people manage to push trannies away from taking the titty skittles from your obsessive levels of creepdom.
>>
>>8408059
Well it sounds like you're assuming it doesn't. Why do you think that?
>>
>>8408095
Because the accounts I hear from both groups (as much as they can be separated, since so many "I'm a cis guy/just a crossdresser"s do end up transitioning) don't seem fundamentally different in any way.

For example the humiliation / mental safety net dichotomy isn't a strict divide imo. Both groups can experience both.
>>
>>8408077
Not every fetishist is a tranny but a great deal are.
>>
>>8408119
Where are you hearing these accounts? On an LGBT board?
>>
>>8403307
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>8403278

I don't like dead anime girls even though I don't watch anime :(

Anyway, BE YOUR OWN DOM!!!
>>
>>8408177
On chans.
>>
>>8403320
This pretty much, though I still have my humiliation fetish along with other submissive stuff, just (forced) transformation isn't part of it anymore..
>>
>>8407889
Glad you sound happy about it :< I will never pass and look manly AF and I hate trying to transition :/
Even though not trying to would make me an hero
>>
>>8411136
iktf
>>
>>8411143
hugg, fellow hon in arms :(
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.