[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should chemical castration be an available option for men suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: stilboesterol.jpg (354KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
stilboesterol.jpg
354KB, 600x796px
Should chemical castration be an available option for men suffering from AGP?

Transition is just chemical castration + growing boobs + presenting female. Why shouldn't men be able to elect for only the castration part?
>>
yes, it should
chemical castration literally means taking cypro
but estrogen will help too, and you do need a sex hormone to avoid osteoporosis etc.
together they often eliminate AGP completely
>>
Stop trying to make the world bend to your futa fetish retard, all it reeks of is desperate thirst
>>
>>8403282
what the hell are you talking about? How is this in anyway futa related?
>>
>>8403218
I feel I wish still have the urges and move to playing with toys
>>
>>8403332
>Ooooh, oh femboys! you're actually just AGP! Take cipro, take spiro to preserve your meme femininity and grow tiny tits so I can have my dickchicks to spew cum all over my face in my dreams!

You're a disgusting fetishist and it's been obvious what you're trying to do from the outset. Hang yourself, my man!
>>
>>8403353
AGPs typically aren't fem, and chemical castration doesn't make you into a woman. They would still look and present male.
>>
>>8403218
Because not having a primary sex hormone will fuck you up in the long term.
>>
>>8403378
>blocking testosterone will not feminize you

This is some classic futafag delusion, even the pedophiles who were forced to take AAs occasionally grew tits. You act like playing with hormonal levels is a fucking joke. You are the exact reason why people get hurt in this community.

A disgusting fetishist, in other words. Care more about your own over other people's good will. End yourself.
>>
>>8403411
autism
>>
File: full paranoid.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
full paranoid.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>8403282
>>8403353
>>
>>8403378
AAs by themselves still kind of feminize you. You'd be a eunuch essentially so you'd get gyno and also you'd have osteoporosis issues.
If you're going to take AAs you should at least have plans to take some form of estrogen in the near future.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.