[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If an AGP plays the role of the man she wants to be with to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: how meta can u b.jpg (14KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
how meta can u b.jpg
14KB, 249x250px
If an AGP plays the role of the man she wants to be with to her girlfriend, is she having an erotic target inversion of her pseudobisexuality?
>>
>>8402967

>tfw too sleepy to process this question
>>
>>8402967
First thought: omgwhocares.jpg
Second thought: actually this is an intriguing philosophical question.
>>
>>8402967
i feel like this might explain chasers

be the man the girl you want to be wants
>>
>>8405659
Someone needs to come up with an official medical term for this
>>
>>8405674
MATI, meta-attraction target inversion.

PBTI if you prefer.
>>
>>8405674
pseudoautoandrophilia
>>
>>8405689
No, pseudoheterosexuality.
>>
Obviously yes.
>>
>>8405689
If they are in fact trans repressing then they have AGP
pseudoautogynephilicgyneandromorphophilic autoandrophilia OR pagampaap

It happens to a lot of FtMS
>>
>>8405716
im going to identify as pseudoheterosexual from now on
>>
>>8402967
No. The idea of the mans' role is to be compatible with your partner. Not erotic at all, to the AGP. The 'hetero' gynephilia is the reward, not autoandrophilia. I feel like I worded that badly.
>>
>>8402967
I can't compute the meaning of this question.
>>
>>8402967
Also two mind-readers would read the interpretation of the others' thoughts. If they were novices they might miss it. As it is there's a lot of static in the human mind they should be able to tell that the thought that comes back to them is probably thought with the others' voice or mental fingerprint. A little like stepping into a foreign country. The words are English but the dialect is a little funny.
>>
>>8410382
reword?
>>
I do this a lot. It doesn't seem to break reality. It's actually quite enjoyable!

Also, I'm not a tranny please stop referring to me in the feminine. I have male identity left in this wretched carcass you know ;_;
>>
>>8413744
>I'm not a tranny
:^)
>>
Should I ever date a girl (slim chance since I like dicks too much) I'm sure this is what I would do.
>>
>>8402967
Yes. Also, this is a way to cure AGP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.