[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay man here. Any other LGB's infuriated that we get lumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0790.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
53KB, 256x256px
Gay man here. Any other LGB's infuriated that we get lumped in with the trannies? All I want is to bone a dude or 5 and otherwise just live a normal life. I think most normans don't have a real problem with this, but then they see tranny freaks lopping their dicks off and cross-dressing and then they hate me as well because they think I must implicitly support that behaviour. Well I fucking don't, we gays had a great thing going with gay marriage getting passed, but then all of the freaks decided to bandwagon on. Does this piss off anybody else on here as much as it does me?
>>
>>8401909
>or 5
Degenerate.
>>
>>8401916
Literally this.

We're the ones who get fucking lumped in with you. Try acting like a functional human being instead of a sex-addled degenerate for five minutes and maybe you won't have so many problems.

When you make the boys in dresses look like the sane ones, you know you've got problems.
>>
File: 1496426729374.jpg (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496426729374.jpg
56KB, 300x300px
>I'm only a mentally ill, degenerate sodomite, why would anyone hate me? It must be because of my association with those mentally ill, degenerate profligates!
Adorable.
>>
>>8401945
>>8401946
Ahahahahaha, no. Plenty of straight men have anal with their girls. I guarantee you they don't have a problem with my sexuality as long as I don't shove it in their faces, which I don't. Trannies on the other hand, are impossible not to notice. Their freakish man-shoulders and masculine faces if they were once a man. Their repulsive voices. The disturbing manner in which they clothe their bodies with ill-fitting clothes meant for the opposite sex. It's impossible not to take notice and be repulsed by one of those freaks.
>>
File: b.gif (1MB, 266x204px) Image search: [Google]
b.gif
1MB, 266x204px
>>8401971
Cool dude

Hurry up and catch AIDS if you haven't already, leave the actual human beings to contribute to society instead of crying about your fee-fees
>>
File: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (93KB, 666x547px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy_your_aids.jpg
93KB, 666x547px
>>8401971
No dude, it's called gaydar, and you're on it.
>>
>>8401909
Gays are literally TrannyLites according to the science senpai.
>>
File: haram.jpg (56KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
56KB, 544x468px
>>8401971
>I guarantee you they don't have a problem with my sexuality
>>
>>8401909
>Any other LGB's infuriated that we get lumped in with the trannies?
Bisexual tranny here. No, I'm happy LGBs and trannies are lumped together.
>>
>>8401909
I really have no problem with the trannies.

It's the "allies" and the "queers" who really make my blood boil.

>>8401993
HSTS ain't real.
Stop believing in postmodernist lies.
>>
>>8402351
Are you cis yourself? Gay or lesbian?
>>
I'm a gay man and could not give less of a shit if trans people are lumped in with us. Outside of college campuses and Tumblr they are really not as bad as you think.

What we really have to worry about is the amount of straight women invading LGBT spaces/claiming to be LGBT.
>>
File: thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg (57KB, 901x1047px) Image search: [Google]
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg
57KB, 901x1047px
>>8401909
Seems like you lack empathy.

If you have ever experienced gender dysphoria, you would know that it is a hellish experience. Not every trans girl is lucky enough to figure out what is going on in their head at a young enough age. Not every trans girl has all of the resources they need to be completely passable.

There are gonna be assholes everywhere anyways, so id stop worrying about it. Gays have it pretty good as far as societal acceptance goes these days. Transgender people are still vastly misunderstood and considered freaks. Guess more of us should kill ourselves so that we don't make you uncomfortable?

Quit whining about them stinking up your special club and be thankful for what you have you dingus. Go suck on a dick or something jeez.
>>
Yes, gender identity has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Drop the T.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.