[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I love being gay so much. Five hot guys in my neighbourhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

God I love being gay so much.

Five hot guys in my neighbourhood obsessively begging me to fuck them again and again, ready to fulfill any of my fantazies, literally worshipping my cock.

Meanwhile straightboys objectively more attractive than me barely get laid, and if they do, they get manipulated and sucked out of money by succubi.
>>
Yeah, It's because gay relationship is so sex-centric. Males = high libido = get laid a lot.
But love being gay? I mean, It's not big deal.
>>
>>8401276
Well I'm male, so as you said, high libido.

High libido + having a lot of sex = feeling good.
High libido + having no sex at all = feeling miserable.

Thus I love being gay.
>>
>>8401259
Cock worshiping is fun as fuck. Women really cant appreciate dick like men can. Most don't even like balls.
>>
>>8401291
>having no sex at all
It's impossible for gay.
>>
>>8401291
Don't forget, guys will buy you shit too. If your good looking and got a big dick, guys will treat you great. I mean when I was with girls they would tell their girlfriends about my big dick and I would be passed around whenever they were done with me, but I would still have to take them out and buy them shit. Now guys buy me shit!

Being gay rocks!
>>
>>8401309
It's looks like every people on planet should be gay because partner of your own sex can understand and treat you better. Males and females hate each other.

Heterosexuality sucks.
>>
>>8401309
>tfw bf doesn't text me back for few days
>tfw go on tumblr and I see him posting pictures of sexy men
>tfw it makes me cry every time I feel betrayed like this
>tfw never talk to him about it because I'm a pussy and afraid he'll leave me for being to emotional
>>
>>8401332
Leave for being emotional? Is it real thing?
>>
>>8401309
>Being gay rocks!
Until you get old and die alone.

Gay men are also soulless automatons who prize only youth, penis size, and attractiveness, and will leave you as soon as these traits evaporate.
>>
>>8401332
Fucking pussy.
>>8401341
A. Penis size doesn't fade
B. Most gays I know end up settling down in their 30s. Even if it's just living with friends while remaining single, that's not really effectively any different than a couple whose infatuation has faded and they're just companions.

I'm personally holding out for my bicurious friend who said if we're both single by 30 he'll marry me.
>Tfw he's about to propose to his ugly GF ;_;
>>
>>8401337
Idk, I was thinking maybe that talking about it would be a little dramatic and I still dont know how he reacts to drama. Probably can avoid that easily though I wouldn't know, I need to learn how to relationship.
>>
>>8401341
I've seen lots of older (age 50+) gay couples come into my work. It always warms my cockles.
>>
>>8401511
> I need to learn how to relationship.
You do it by effectively communicating and not walking on eggshells. If he's such an asshole he won't even allow you to share any feelings, he's not relationship material.
>>
Being a gay man who is dealt a good hand in life is perhaps one of the best possible existences. But getting close to age 30 and realizing you fucked up when you could have had it all is quite fucking painful I have to say.
>>
>>8401309
Can confirm, I gave my muscle Daddy a $60 bottle of wine and begged him to cum in me
>>
File: 1227508221.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1227508221.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
Are gay men really this... sad?

It's all about no strings attached, degenerate sex? Dick in, dick out? That's what makes it so great? That is the pinnacle of your existence?

I'm so glad I'm not gay.
>>
>>8403744
I know that feel anon. Though I'm 22, I still feel like a failure
>>
>>8404217

I'm 27 and I'm going to still try to get in shape and live that sexy gay boy lifestyle but yeah I'm definitely out of the age range for hot college boys. You're not too old!
>>
>>8404217
>>8404242
Good grief. Stop whining. You're young.
>>
>>8404254
But I feel like a failure anon ;~;
>>
>>8404242
I'm 28 and still get tons of interest and I'm not even fit or anything. Pretty much just a short skinny guy.
Dating still sucks though. I know tons of gay guys that are in their late 30's or 40's and still have trouble dating. The gay world sucks for relationships.
>>
>>8404450

Being thin helps that's for sure. I need to lose about 60 pounds and I have some stretch marks so I'm quite scared of loose skin. If that WERE an issue I could afford some cosmetic surgery but I dont know how much improvement is realistic with that.
>>
>>8404215
It actually surprises when other gay people talk about things like this. Sex definitely isn't the big thing, when it comes to me and my boyfriends relationship. We have sex once or twice every week, and we're both happy with it. He's very passionate and loves sex, and I've told him that we can do it as often as he likes, but honestly we both are more into the romantic and lovey-dovey side of things. I personally find sex-centric relationships, like the one OP described, pretty disgusting.
>>
>>8406383
>we both are more into the romantic and lovey-dovey side of things
I don't think I could ever do this. My ideal relationship is a best friend roommate who fucks me. I mean, I'd love him, but pet names, Valentine's day, etc. Is just kinda gross to me.
>>
>>8406578
>but pet names, Valentine's day, etc. Is just kinda gross to me.
Why?
>>
>>8401259
>mfw I'm looking to worship someones cock but nobody near me is gay :/
>>
>>8406589
Idk, that stuff just makes me uncomfortable. Whenever I see gay or straight couples do that shit I cringe.
>>
>>8406596
Move to a city.
>>
>>8401332
You sound like a pussy. People like you are pathetic and deserve to be alone. Stick up for yourself, talk to him.
>>
>>8406952

Cities are either super expensive or poor with few+far decent jobs. Theres no inbetween afaict.
>>
>>8406952
I plan to live in a big city as i get older since I'm in the I.T. field. I'll enjoy the "perks" when I older.
>>
File: 1496704503138.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496704503138.png
15KB, 240x304px
>>8401341
This is only true if you're a sex obsessed weirdo like most the board is. If you actually value true love, loving someone not just for looks but for who they are, then you'll be with someone forever, hopefully
>>
File: 1449352564164.jpg (25KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
1449352564164.jpg
25KB, 579x570px
>>8401303
trust me it is
>>
>>8407146
Idk which cities you're looking at, but there are plenty of mid-sized cities in the US that are largely middle class and affordable. You don't have to live in literal downtown to use Grindr.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.