[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it ok for people to always try and tell me I should be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6785.jpg (942KB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6785.jpg
942KB, 2048x1530px
Why is it ok for people to always try and tell me I should be gay and experiment with men. If I were to say the same idea to gay men, "you should experiment with women and try to like them too" I would be called a NAZI! I am full in on supporting gay rights, but there is a general double standard and it sickens me. I treat you with respect, but you don't treat me with respect.
I dont try to convince you to alter your sexuality, but you always try to alter mine? What gives???
>>
File: 177.jpg (1MB, 1273x1454px) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
1MB, 1273x1454px
Why is it ok for people to always try and tell me I should be Christian and experiment with Jesus. If I were to say the same idea to Christians, "you should experiment with abortions and try to sacrifice them to the dark lord Satan" I would be called a HEATHEN! I am full in on supporting Christian rights, but there is a general double standard and it sickens me. I treat you with respect, but you don't treat me with respect.
I dont try to convince you to alter your religion, but you always try to alter mine? What gives???
>>
>>8400500
Because getting with women is the default and a lot of gay guys have already attempted some form of attraction or had sex with girls while they were still unsure about being gay.
>>
File: virtual-reality-strange-art.jpg (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
virtual-reality-strange-art.jpg
223KB, 1600x1200px
Why is it ok for people to always try and tell me I should be normal and experiment with life. If I were to say the same idea to normal people, "you should experiment with vidya and try to like it too" I would be called a NECKBEARD! I am full in on supporting normie rights, but there is a general double standard and it sickens me. I treat you with respect, but you don't treat me with respect.
I dont try to convince you to alter your hobbies, but you always try to alter mine? What gives???
>>
File: Emo_Hitler.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Emo_Hitler.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
Why is it ok for people to always try and tell me I should be commie and experiment with marx. If I were to say the same idea to untermenschen, "you should experiment with concentration camps and try to like them too" I would be called a NAZI! I am full in on supporting untermensch rights, but there is a general double standard and it sickens me. I treat you with respect, but you don't treat me with respect.
I dont try to convince you to alter your politics, but you always try to alter mine? What gives???
>>
>>8400500
this is a good copypasta
>>
>>8404305
Well this is my best post ever I believe.
>>
File: IMG_2868.png (401KB, 650x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.png
401KB, 650x328px
>>8400500
>Why is it ok for people to always try and tell me I should eat vegetables and experiment with cardio. If I were to say the same idea to runners, "you should experiment with creatine and try to like lifting too" I would be called not nATTY! I am fu in on supporting cardio rights, but there is a general double standard and it sickens me. I treat you with respect, but you don't treat me with respect.
>I dont try to convince you to alter your personal fitness plan, but you always try to alter mine? What gives???
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 210x240px
>>8400500
I think you're mistaking jokes from your gay friends as legitimate advice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.