[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do alpha males transition? It's not so surprising that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Why do alpha males transition?
It's not so surprising that small, effeminate men would want to be women, but why do big, strong manly men want to give that up?
>>
>>8398827
Autogynephilia.

Though for some reason it's usually nerdy men, rather than truly masculine men, who get affected by AGP.
>>
>>8398827
Do you have any idea what it takes to live as a man and be alpha?
>>
>>8398832
>why do masculine men transition

>because they are agp
>but also masculine men are not agp

???
>>
File: 9months_zps414e0e50.jpg (56KB, 1024x494px) Image search: [Google]
9months_zps414e0e50.jpg
56KB, 1024x494px
I think it's more likely due to self repression tactics. Overly compinsating and burying the feels till they go away, but they dont.
>>
>>8398858
Masculine men are, as a rule, not AGP, and AGPs are, as a rule, not masculine. (AGPs aren't feminine either - they're "failed men", not effeminate faggots.) However, some are, and they sometimes end up transitioning.
>>
>>8398827
Repression.
They literally think doing the manliest job ever will make them stop wanting to be a cute princess also a bit of hope they will die in a war due to suicidal tranny tendencies.

The problem is that the manlier you are the harder the fall is, the key to repression properly is t become a weeb hermit and only watch anime and play vidyia all day in your bedroom.

Anything other than that and you will fail.
>>
>>8398832
Whats funny is that Blanchard ran into masc AGPs a lot more than nerdy AGPs when doing his research.

So it makes me wonder if a lot of the nerdy AGPs in the past dealt with it in other ways and rarely bothered to transition. Nowadays all the nerdy AGPs are coming out of the closet.
>>
>>8398883
>contradict yourself in the explanation post again

What are you smoking.
>>
I'm what most post people would consider an 'alpha male', and I fucking hate my life. I started typical alpha male activities at a much younger age than my peers, but, with the benefit of hindsight, I now know that I exhibited transgender behaviours (not outwardly for the most part) even before that, but I didn't know what they were at the time. I've always been pretty intelligent and intuitive though, so now I wonder if, on a subconscious level, I realised what these transgender behaviours indicated, and my apparently conscious decision to be 'alpha male' was actually an unconscious defence mechanism initiated by a subconscious that valued repression above acceptance.

I maintain the alpha male facade even now that I've come to terms with being transgender, but it makes me utterly miserable and everyday is very tiring. Unfortunately, anything short of a full transition the other way (which isn't an option now) would also make me miserable since I have a major self-loathing issue which I think is entirely separate to any gender issues.

If I could become a passable MTF tomorrow, I'd give up everything 'alpha' in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8398978
The OP asked why masculine men transition. The answer to this question is ***ALWAYS*** AGP.

However, the fact that all masculine transitioners are AGP does not mean that all AGPs are masculine transitioners.

It's not that hard. It's like how all cats are animals, but not all animals are cats.
>>
>>8398827
Because you're an idiot who has no understanding what Gender Identity Disorder is.

>be trans
>repress
>try to be a man despite extreme desire to be/identify as female
>fail
>inevitably transition like you should have earlier on

>>8398863
This
>>
>>8399027
>I exhibited transgender behaviours
>(not outwardly for the most part)

Behaviors are the things you *actually* do, not the things you wished to do but never did! >:(
>>
>>8399053
Sorry, I meant not publicly.
>>
>>8398827

There is actually a published paper on this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3223813

tl:dr - repression
>>
alpha males don't transition. No true alpha male transitions. If you knew these people in real life intimately you would realize they are not alpha males, navy seal or not. They would come off like a repressed insecure gay to you, guaranteed. This is not how alpha males come off at all
>>
>>8398827

They simply try to be as manly as they can be thinking they will eventually stop wishing they were women.

Example life:
>get "corrected" for their own feminine behavior or witness another boy be "corrected" for his in early childhood
>develop fear and anxiety of punishment, whether that's being scolded, physical punishment, or ostracization
>start lifting to "man up"
>join a sports team like football or basketball to "man up"
>get a girlfriend to "man up"
>join the military to "man up"
>marry a woman to "man up"
>have kids to "man up"

The shame is the majority only realize when they've exhausted their options that nothing is going to cure them.

>>8398907

Maybe masculine AGPs are the 40s and 50s kind and nerdy AGPs the earlier transitioning type.

Maybe the nerdy AGPs would have been manly AGPs in the past.
>>
>>8400248
delete this post right the fuck now
>>
Nerdy times constitute most of the AGPs. Their smoldering Aspergism makes it even harder for them to cope with AGP, unlike the non-nerds who find other aspects of life more substantial than Gender Dysphoria.
>>
>>8400308

After seeing so many people fail at it and be so miserable all the while, continuing to attempt this is folly. Just transition.
>>
It's an accomplishment-driven society. If you feel bad about yourself, it's probably because you haven't made something with your life yet. And, for 9/10ths of the population, this is quite true. They chin up when they've made something of themselves. Trannies don't.
>>
>>8402032
>>8400248
the repressor who transitions after being extremely successful living as a male is literally an archetype
>>
File: 1486113730990.png (373KB, 540x684px)
1486113730990.png
373KB, 540x684px
>join military to "man up" and escape trans feels
>doesn't work at all because dysphoria trumps old world masculinity memes
>transition because even being the best man in the world can't satisfy a need to be female
Why do people with tons of food complain about having no water?
>>
>>8402060
Autohydrophilia.
>>
>>8398832
>>8398863
>>8398892
>>8400117
>>8400332

AS one i think it has a lot to due with life stress and the veteran affairs medications.
>>
>>8398827
Because being a woman is easier
>>
>>8399050

>inevitably transition like you should have earlier on

>tfw didn't know it would be inevitable so you fucked your shit up for nothing
>>
>>8402073
>tfw 65% water naturally
>tfw hydrosexual transsexual
>AHPs drink water to satisfy their lake fetish

Feels good to be HSTS
>>
>>8402073
>>8405775
>tfw ywn be a large body of water
kill me
>>
>>8398827
Because transsexuality is biological.
>>
They are so straight that they find their own bodies repulsive.
>>
>>8405775
>>8405779
>>8405923

Made me laugh.
>>
>>8398827
They became big, strong, manly men in the hopes that the feeling of wanting to be a woman goes away.

tldr it doesn't work and then you wait until you're in your 50s
>>
>>8398856

Just do what you like?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.