[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the people on this board planning to do with their lives?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 005.jpg (336KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
336KB, 1101x1600px
what are the people on this board planning to do with their lives?
I'm currently trying to get enrolled in a community college, because it might be all I'm going to be able to afford, even though my family is barely above the poverty line so most of it will be paid for out of pocket
>>
>>8397416
Currently, I am trying to find a place to live that isn't this shithole of a town, and a job that pays enough to let me live there.

Otherwise, I want a bigger motorbike. Gonna pay off my car first, get full license, and then save for a big deposit on the bike.
>>
File: 1394324398878.jpg (45KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1394324398878.jpg
45KB, 272x153px
>>8397416
currently drifting atm, no aspirations or dreams, working at a bar and just getting by. Should just neck myself tbqh
>>
>>8397416
Gonna graduate with a BA, maybe pursue a masters in computer science, learn more instruments, maybe marry my current girlfriend, live happily ever after with her.
>>
>>8397416
I'm planning on starting my acting career eventually. I just have to let my life settle down a bit first. Lots of stuff going on. But it'll all quiet down soon.
>>
>>8397416
Waiting to die.
>>
>>8398476
Isn't Carth going to fuck the will yo live into you?
>>
I recently got my first web development job. It's very new and somewhat demanding despite being more freeform than I'm used to. I really want to kill myself but I don't want them to think it's because of work. Plus I don't want to fuck the rest of the team that's depending on me to finish my work. I'm just waiting until this project is over. Then I'll eat a 12 gauge.
>>
>>8397619
You're a transbian aren't you?
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8397416
I have no idea.
>>
>>8397416
Mostly wasting time until I kill myself I guess lol
I really have no plans at all.
>>
>>8397416
>what are the people on this board planning to do with their lives?
Live a peaceful quiet life.
>>
>>8398536
Get a nice pseudo boyfriend and live vicariously through his career.
>>
I am planning on being a housewife as much as I possibly can. So far so good on that front.
>>
>>8398553
>pseudo
>>
>>8398777
>being androphile
gross
>>
going to college for business/economics as a fall back if my music/writing career doesnt work out (which it probably wont, but its worth trying)
>>
>>8397416
i'm moving off to Pennsylvania for college, where i'm going to do whatever and maybe end up as a mechanic or something technical.

What i really want to do is join a band, but idk if that will ever materialized, last time i was in one we broke up cause we all graduated.

I would like to see Neil Young live once before i die.
>>
I'm going to college in a liberal arts field and hoping to eventually come out with a Ph.D and get a tenured professorship somewhere
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.