[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for English. Okay, so i am currently in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Sorry for English. Okay, so i am currently in a relationship with a guy i love A LOT. I am also a boy. I love him so much that i would do ANYTHING for him. I am very emotionally supportive and i want to be around him at all times and my heart flutters when i am or when he speaks to me in any way (this encompasses many different ways). Speaking to him in the past in aforementioned "different" ways has gotten me very turned on. However lately for some reason i do not know, i am beginning to doubt my sexuality and worrying what if i turn out to not be gay and i can not have a healthy sexual relationship with this man even though i love him so much. Is the sheer fact that i still love him so much, non platonically, a sign that i am gay for him?
I know that this sounds stupid or weird as a question but it is distressing. I personally wonder if maybe the thought came out of nowhere and now it is the fear of that thought being true that is killing my sex drive recently? I am having somewhat of a consistent mini panic attack over the notion afterall. He means a great amount to me and i do not want to lose him.
>>
If you get boners looking at a guy you're gay. If you also get boners looking at a girl you're bisexual. If you only get boners at girls you're straight. Boi
>>
>>8397397
I know it is simple and i thought it was. I'm not sure why things are suddenly feeling so complicated. Maybe the anxiety from my past is just coming back to haunt me.
>>
>>8397386
You sound really obsessive about this relationship. It's honestly kinda creepy. You should probably chill a bit. But if you love him emotionally, that's not really gay. If you love him sexually, that's pretty gay. If you want to have sexual expirences with him, which you sound like you do, you're most likely gay for him. Try not to act weird about it though. If he catches on to you acting obsessive like this, he'll think you're weird and he would probably move on, which is something you don't want at all. Just sit back and relax for a bit. You sound really tense. Listen to some music or watch something. Get your mind off of the relationship and chill for a bit. It's not a stupid question btw. I get it that you're questioning your sexuality, but if you truly love him that much and you want to have sex with him, you're gay for him. It's as simple as that really. Hope you have a long and stable relationship with him.
>>
>>8397446
Very good advice, thank you my friend. Perhaps i should just take it easier. I have noticed the "sounding obsessed" cropping up in some areas, and attempting to tone that part down so that he doesn't think strangely of me.
It has only happened somewhat recently though as I have been worrying about this whole questioning thing.
>>
>>8397446
literally /what/ senpai?
I'm pretty sure that if you intensely love another dude emotionally, that's still gay.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.