[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born male >would prefer to be a woman >not fussed about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2508.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>born male
>would prefer to be a woman
>not fussed about operation but would probably get it if i could afford
>attracted to 90% of females but hate the idea of fucking a vagina or a hole
>disgusted by 90% of males but really want some dick in me and would like to be penetrated

Wtf the fuck am i?
>>
>>8396096
a chaser
>>
>>8396096
you are you
labels are stupid
>>
A deep-fried cactus lodged spine first in canvas. It is arranged, yet lacks purpose. Cooked, but inedible. Dead, and yet a product of life. Uncategorizable, except in the madness of its inventor, who calls it art.
Life is meaningless, meaning is madness.
>>
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8396117
Beautiful
>>
>>8396096
Huh.
This describes me as well. I consider myself a transgender lesbian (mainly because it's easier than saying I'm technically bisexual).
If either of those don't fit, maybe try queer or something? Really the label doesn't matter that much. It's just there to streamline information exchange. You can attach lots of importance to the label like some people do but that's more stressful in the end.
>>
>>8396145
Wow original
>>
>>8396157
Yeah i getchu

Thats one way to put it yo

Thanks <3
>>
>>8396096
Gender wise you just sound like a trans girl. Dysphoria regarding vaginas matches up directly to my own feelings, I'm a happily transitioned trans girl.

Conclusion: bisexual trans girl
>>
>>8396096
>>8396157
>>8396180
No, she's right, this perfectly fits AGP. You're attracted to girls and want to be one, but you want your sex to be heterosexual.

Your sexuality is that of a straight male, not into guys, but unlike straight guys you want to be the girl yourself. This puts you in the awkward position of wanting sex with a guy but being attracted to girls.

It's a consequence of the mismatch that follows from having a het fantasy but not being the guy in it yourself.
>>
>>8396554
I'd be inclined to believe this if "agp" wasn't disproven drivel. How Blanchard's garbage gained so much traction here I will never know.
>>
>>8396871
Don't confuse know and accept.
>>
>>8396874
Don't confuse real researched information gleaned from the progression of a field with dogshit from some wackadoo whose grasp on his subject was tenuous at best.
Any doctor that subscribed to this is doing nothing but harm as are the people who keep buying into this because of some latent self hatred that compels them to undercut and deligitimize themselves and other transpeople because it gets them off I guess.
You people are the psychological equivalent of flat earthers, clinging to outdated, disproven theories because our current level scientific understanding is just a tad too taxing for you so you close your eyes and ears and cry conspiracy or just flat out ignore it.
God, I hate you people so much.
>>
>>8396931
>Any doctor that subscribed to this is doing nothing but harm
Proof?

>the people who keep buying into this because of some latent self hatred that compels them to undercut and deligitimize themselves and other transpeople because it gets them off I guess.
Is that really your perception of every trans person who believes it?
>>
>>8396871
>How Blanchard's garbage gained so much traction here I will never know.
It gained traction exactly because it is garbage that can be used to hurt people.

>>8396931
Good post.
>>
File: 1433412765448.png (65KB, 263x287px) Image search: [Google]
1433412765448.png
65KB, 263x287px
>>8396096
>Wtf the fuck am i?
Both autistic and a tranny. (Congratulations.)
>>
>>8396495
>hates vagina
>wants to have one
???
>>
>>8397221
This is me. I can't even explain it. "Ugh vulvas are gross and awful FUCK I WANT ONE".
>>
>>8397221
I want one but i dont want to fuck one
>>
>>8397221
didnt rly think this one through, huh?

>has a dick, doesn't like dick
that's called a straight man
>has a vag, doesn't like vag
that's called a straight woman
>>
If my GD is at its worst when I haven't masturbated for a few weeks and my sex drive is at absolute rock bottom, does that mean I'm not AGP?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.