[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister came out as lesbian years ago and my parents accepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1496639558138.jpg (119KB, 521x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496639558138.jpg
119KB, 521x544px
My sister came out as lesbian years ago and my parents accepted her. For some reason even though they accepted my sister I just can't seem to come out as trans. If they accepted my sister they would probably accept me right? Would the chances they accept me be decent?
>>
1) Most parents love their kids no matter what, its biological. Even harsh, *phobic parents are often trying to "save" their children via punishing them, and represents a type of warped love rather than the absence of love. Your odds are good with or without your sister.
2) However, being trans is a lot different than being lesbians. They will love you but they might not necessarily get that their "son" is now their "daughter (or vice versa if you are ftm). Even once they get it they might not really absorb it (like it might be hard to absorb it if your father decided to transition into another mother). Keep at it though. BEE yourself.
>>
>>8393242
I'd say no because their chance of grandkids is further reduced but lesbians have a penchant for destruction so adopting or getting bank sperm is a likely hood from your sister
>>
>>8393291
Yeah I'm mtf. I feel like coming out as trans is a lot worse than just being gay like my sister. Like she is still the same person she just likes other girls you know? Maybe I've been overthinking this and my parents would be okay with me like they were with her.

>>8393330
I do feel bad for them. Regardless if I tell them I'm trans or not I'm never having kids since I like guys. It sucks that both of their kids are lgbt.
>>
>>8393242
Acceptability: bi girl > lesbian > bi boy > ftm > gay > mtf
>>
>>8393377
this
Girls get away with a lot more. Don't take accepting a lesbian as being any indication of anything at all. Even if she's a legit lesbian your parents are probably still waiting for the "lesbian phase" to end like it does in most girls.
>>
>>8393393
Shes been a lesbian for like 10 years. Shes 11 years older than me and came out a long time ago she has had a few phases where she dated a guy so I guess shes kind of just bi. Still you don't think my parents accepting her and not disowning her or doing anything extreme to her isn't a good sign for coming out?
>>
>>8393412
Being trans is way different but at least there's a chance they'll be alright with it.
>>
>>8393426
I know it's a lot worse, but I need to come out eventually and I was just trying to make myself feel like they wouldn't hate me for being trans.
>>
>>8393507
Well it's a good sign at least. Coming out as trans is kind of a shit show no matter what though lol
>>
Trans anything vs lesbian/gay/bi they won't accept it as easily.

I know my parents are a nightmare. It doesn't bother them that I am a lesbian, it bothers them i am trans (They still see me a a straight man so if anything they are happy I like women..)

:(
>>
>>8393600
I know it's worse than coming out as lg or b, but I don't know I was trying to convince myself that if they accepted my sister they could accept me.
>>
>>8393634
If they seem pretty chill about your sister there's at least a decent enough chance they won't freakout about you. Maybe things won't be perfect but as long as there's no major issues you can at least work from there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.