/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i know which of the 100 genders i am? are there any like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3283.png (97KB, 663x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.png
97KB, 663x434px
how do i know which of the 100 genders i am? are there any like tests or something?
>>
>>8392444
>are there any like tests or something?
Look between your legs.
>>
>>8392444
No, but you're making it very clear that you know that there need to be, so just hop out, buddy up with the people who explain to you the existence of a hundred genders, and work on developing a test!
>>
Gender is about how you identify.

Male/Female are probably the most common obviously.

Then you have Aliagender, which is a different kind of gender separate from male or female, no less strong or meaningful. Third Gender is an aliagender experience which is culture-specific and identified by certain cultures such as the two spirit or hijra. Neutrois, which is a neutral gender.

Identify as any of these? Then go with that.
Identify specifically between male and female? You are androgyne.
Identify as two of them? Then you are bigender.
Identify as 3 or more? Go with Poligender.
Identify as ALL genders? Go with Pangender.
Identify as NONE? Go with agender or genderless.
Identify partially as one but not quite all the way? Go with demigender (such as demiboy)
Does the identity change from day to day or month to month or even moment to moment? You are genderfluid.

If your gender identity is different than the one you were assigned at birth, you are trans. If it is the same, you are cis
>>
>>8393512

If its outside the binary you are genderqueer.
>>
>>8393512
degeneracy at is finest
>>
>>8393512
it's like you are choosing clothes.
>>
>>8392444
There are only 2 genders: Straight and Queer
>>
>>8393512
The Tucutes have invaded our board! Kill them before they spread!
>>
>>8393512

Also if it goes between agender and a gender its genderflux (a subset of genderfluid).
>>
>>8393512
Why does genderless mean you're black I feel like that's kinda racist
>>
>>8393512
wtf pangender is so op in this build
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.