[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the cis guys out there, what would you choose? -Tiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

To all the cis guys out there, what would you choose?

-Tiny micropenis that retains full sensation and can get erect on its own, not really big enough for penetration but oral is obviously still an option
-Full length phallus that has less sensation, risks losing more, and can't get erect on its own but can be used to penetrate

Yeah I know both options are shit, but I'm wondering what you'd do if put into this situation. This is the FTM dilemma.
>>
File: 3ptiqb.jpg (85KB, 309x310px) Image search: [Google]
3ptiqb.jpg
85KB, 309x310px
>>8392252
A similar dilemma:
Would you rather be a handsome and unfeeling alpha?
Or a sensitive, unattractive introvert?
>>
>>8392252
>be bottom
>have sensitive small penis that you wouldn't use anyways
>???
>>
>>8392316
>Or a sensitive, unattractive introvert?
Nigga I'm already that
>>
>>8392329
I rest my case
>>
>>8392252
to all the cis lesbians out there, what would you choose

-Tiny micropenis that retains full sensation and can get erect on its own, not really big enough for penetration but oral is obviously still an option
-skin grafts meat hole you can't fist, needs lube, has scars out the wazoo

this is my intersex dilemma. extra context: my gf supports either, i just want your opinions
>>
>>8392252
Definitely the full length phallus.
Even when bottoming.

>>8392316
Handsome and unfeeling.
being sensitive and unattractive means you're auto-friendzoned which hurts more than being handsome.
>>
File: 2017-05-25 11.48.00.png (716KB, 1100x833px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-25 11.48.00.png
716KB, 1100x833px
>>8392461
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (34KB, 200x325px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
34KB, 200x325px
>>8392252
Would you rather?
-love and accept yourself as you are
-fall for the self-mutilation plastic surgery jew
>>
>>8392252
It doesn't technically have less sensation because it's still there just the phallo can be built over the top of it which has less direct sensation itself.
>>8392461
What kind of scars? And hey fisting's gross lube can be fun.
>>
>>8392529
jew pls
>>
>>8392477
>Definitely the full length phallus.
>Even when bottoming.
What's your reasoning for this? Would you still be okay with it if it meant massive burn victim scars from donor sites on your body?
>>
>>8392558
>Would you still be okay with it if it meant massive burn victim scars from donor sites on your body?
Ehhhhh probably not.
>>
File: 1370751740939.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1370751740939.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>8392537
like srs scars but also mildly on thighs which is where the skin grafts comes from

>>8392513
screw you buddy you hound dog motherfucker
>>
>>8392461
functional genitals in general sound like a better idea than poorly nonfunctional
>>
Honestly I'd choose having a vagina. Yeah yeah muh dysphoria but you asked me and I have no dysphoria toward the feeling of being a guy with a cunt. I've seen the beef sticks post-OP FtMs have, DO NOT WANT
>>
>>8392625
That wasn't the question.
>>
>>8392461
This >>8392610 definitely. Of course everyone agrees a vagina would be nice, but that's sadly not on the menu.

What intersex condition?
>>
>>8392636
idc, there's a third option to everything in life skank
>>
>>8392673
a rare expression of CAH. microdong. its painful and nonfunctional. hypsospadias corrected at birth. under virilised, testes unformed gonads stuck undescended in my abdomen. completely infertile. no natural male puberty, more female puberty, hips widened, female fat desposits, got pubic hair and leg hair, voice didn't break. took testosterone, got a ftm style puberty in my late teens, stopped, started living as female, need my gonads removed as they're a cancer risk, want a vagina. my doctors keep arguing if its corrective surgery or srs, some saying i'm xy and male, others saying despite xy, i have a dsd and ID as female so i'm female. surgery scares me a bit and sometimes i just want a gonadectomy because the recovery for srs is scary, but i also want to be normal and want a vagina (which is just a take on the skin grafts pussy surgery used on CAIS intersex women born without vaginas anyway). no-one agrees if i'm cis or trans or just intersex. my gf is supportive and knows i want surgery. i just wanted opinions from randomers online and it seem like good thread because im essentially a ftm in reverse.

>>8392252
ps the answer to ur question is metroidplasty all the way, for a dude, a clit dick is still a dick. phallo isn't good enough yet, is way expensive, and multi-stage operations really take it out of you. metoid is just snip snip let that clit dick hang free. ball implants are a must tho. seriously i've seen some ftm guys with that surgery and they're like greek statues. phallo is still a bit frankenstein.
>>
>>8393019
>its painful and nonfunctional.
If it has sensation that's function enough, regardless of ejaculation of semen.

>hypsospadias corrected at birth.
Are you glad of that?

>got a ftm style puberty in my late teens,
Was it your idea/decision to take T or parents/doctors? Why did you change your mind? How masculinized did it leave you?

>my doctors keep arguing if its corrective surgery or srs
Why does it matter?

>and ID as female
That would be true whether you're intersex or trans.
>>
>>8392703
>I don't have to play by the rules!

O-okay, skank.
Take your balls and go home.
>>
File: 1379074016563.jpg (95KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1379074016563.jpg
95KB, 500x332px
>>8393066
>If it has sensation that's function enough, regardless of ejaculation of semen.
i don't like it ok

>Are you glad of that?
they corrected the one on the shaft but left a minor one on the glans tip so i still pee like a watering can. always sat to pee. comfy

>Was it your idea/decision to take T or parents/doctors? Why did you change your mind? How masculinized did it leave you?
my idea, i wanted to be normal and have my family's approval. i changed my mind because personally i didn't want to be a man. i couldn't have children so what did it matter. i got harrassed a lot anyway, a lot of people thought i was ftm because of my build and voice. i took T for almost 4 years and had a full beard and chest hair. my voice still never really broke. it masculinised my face, melted body fat off me, and wrecked my hairline but only on one side of my head? also because of my p nonexistent puberty i got a growth spurt. i still stayed vaguely female shaped and mens clothes never fitted right. when i stopped taking T nothing much happened but the lack of sex hormones made me weak, tired, and my hair fall out. now i take a small estrogen dose (1mg a day). within two weeks i had small breasts that i had in my early teens back (tho they never grew any bigger). at 4 months, looked fully female.

>Why does it matter?
different waiting lists for surgery, plus general treatment. doctors dislike trans people. if you're trans you use trans clinic and most other doctors won't help anymore as you're not their problem and won't even touch you. before that they loved poking, prodding, weighing and measuring me. its like choosing between which freakshow you star in.

>That would be true whether you're intersex or trans.
maybe but my intersexpert has my records saying female, my GP has my records saying male. the people whose records say male dance around and get ever so awkward about identity, maleness and femaleness. so uncomfortable
>>
>>8392252
Cis gay here, would not date ftm ever, sorry
>>
>>8393217
>different waiting lists for surgery, plus general treatment.
That's outrageous. Is this in a country with nationalized healthcare?
>>
>>8393248
Once again, not the question. The OP is asking what you would do if you were stuck having to choose between these options.
>>
>>8393248
That wasn't the question or were you just pointing that out unnecessarily?
>>
>>8393324
>Implying there is no third option
>>
>>8393248
Cis gay here, would date ftm. Adding equally irrelevant comment to balance.
>>
>>8393248
That's not even what OP asked.
>>
>>8393248
Cotton flooring.
>>
>>8393340
If you want a dick, these are the options.
>>
>>8393340
Other than just dealing with having a vagina you don't want or hoping something else comes along before you get too old for surgery, there isn't a 3rd option.
>>
>>8393365
Choke on my tongue and die
>>
>>8393364
I just borrow a man's for a few hours now and then.
Feels good, m8.
>>
>>8393304
you bet your fucken ass its a country with nationalized healthcare
>>
>>8393621
Welp. I'm sorry anon.
>>
For reference, here are some pictures of completed and healed phalloplasty and metoidioplasty results.
Pictures are obviously NSFW. You have been warned.

Metoidioplasty (clit release with scrotal implants)
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/007/504/original/Final_Front.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/003/926/original/PB050056.JPG
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/003/928/original/P1310065.JPG
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/008/118/original/1_year_post_stage_2.jpg

Phalloplasty
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/007/543/original/IMG_0855.JPG
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/008/080/original/20170402_181844.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Transbucket/pin_images/photos/000/004/937/original/IMG_3166.JPG
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi8sydTCt1ruuepl.png
>>
>>8393926
Those are definitely not the best phallo results. Could they not even be bothered to put the scar on the underside for that one guy?
>>
>>8394009
If you have better pictures go ahead and post them. I just went to transbucket.
>>
>>8394009
They couldn't even bother to finish electrolysis on the donor site
>>
>>8394021
Hair can be super stubborn sometimes and grow back anyway, plus sometimes insurance doesn't allow you enough time to get the hair completely gone. It's kinda fucked.
>>
Metoidioplasty 100%. Less work, less cost, less healing time, no big scar patches, and little to no risk of losing sensation. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to. I've been on T for almost 2 years and my clit hasn't grown at all. I think it needs to be a certain length to do the surgery.

Realistic micro dick>vagina>scary skin tube dick.
>>
>>8394156
If you get urethral lengthening, the healing is definitely not a walk in the park. Same with scrotal implants.
>>
>>8394156
Why would you graft a metroid to your crotch?
>>
I love you FTMs! I hope medical tech and everything else is here for you sooner than you expect :38
>>
all these cis guys commenting and none of them leave an answer baka
>>
>>8392252
I'd choose option 2. I would be wrong to do so, but I'd do it.
>>
>>8394575
If you get arm skin grafted to make a penis does sex count as penis in hole or fisting?
>>
>>8394633
A penis is a penis no matter how large its biceps.
>>
>>8394699
stronk
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.