[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I've never come here before but I need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: gN8TSYx.png (90KB, 750x939px) Image search: [Google]
gN8TSYx.png
90KB, 750x939px
Hey guys I've never come here before but I need some advice

>Be straight guy
>Be close friends with two guys since we were teens
>We regularly go hiking together, workout, take our girlfriends out together (if we're all dating at the time)
>Feel somewhat jealous of how close my two friends are and feel a little bit like the 3rd wheel
>Be drinking in a beergarden together and they're telling me of a recent threesome they were having with a girl
>They are describing the threesome and casually mention how they were blowing each other and having anal sex with each other in between
>This is very much not a joke and suddenly it clicks
>These guys are bisexual and have been sleeping with each other for years and I had never noticed
>Suddenly many events from the past start making sense now

I've always told myself that I've had zero issues with gays but something about this deeply upsets me. I know I should have picked up on it earlier but for whatever reason this deeply upsets me. I feel lied too.
Then again they've never explicitly told me about them having sex with each other. It just throws everything off for me because I never expected it in a million years. Am I just being prejudiced or do I have somewhat of a right to be upset and shocked by this?
>>
>>8391077
youre closet bi/gay

youre jelly because they fucked each other

just talk with them about it and see what happens :)
>>
>>8391089
If I wanted to have sex with a guy I would have done it a long time ago. I am mostly upset that my friends never told me or that I was too stupid to notice earlier.
>>
>>8391077
>>Be straight guy
>but i'm really gay
every time
>>
File: f9a.png (92KB, 319x443px) Image search: [Google]
f9a.png
92KB, 319x443px
>>8391077
>Be straight guy
Stopped reading.
>>
File: 1330616550604.jpg (201KB, 710x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1330616550604.jpg
201KB, 710x1080px
>>8391077
To be honest it is probably just the shock doing a whammy on you, give it some time to cooldown.

And people are always entitled to their opinions and feelings, though to be honest you would be shallow if you gave up a that long lasting friendship just cause the packed fudge together.

And maybe you are just a bit a bit offended that they never even tried to include you, even if you would have rejected them, that doesn't necessarily make you gay either, that is just the ego wnating to get stroked to reinforce that you are attractive not your dick.
>>
>>8391587
>And people are always entitled to their opinions and feelings, though to be honest you would be shallow if you gave up a that long lasting friendship just cause the packed fudge together.
I would never stop being friends with them over this. And thanks for the reasonable reply instead of immediately giving me shit like everyone else.
>>
>>8391725
>I would never stop being friends with them over this.
That's what they all say.
They all lied.
>>
Your friends are cool.
Wilderness adventure with your boyfriend is such a fun time until you get super sweaty filthy.
Get the fucking done first or have somewhere to bathe.
>>
>>8391077
Yeah id be pretty upset and shocked at first too, just because you thought you were 3 equals but that want actually true. It's almost like they cheated on you or are breaking up with you; the relationship has changed suddenly against your will. If course that's upsetting. I wouldn't hold it against them though, if they are happy and you don't want to join in, what difference does it make?

It's ok to be mad right now

It's not ok to stay mad about this
>>
>>8392061
>They all lied.
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe I'm reacting in a silly way but this whole thing threw me off but I would never throw away my friendship with these guys. I've just been friends with them for over a decade and now there is this entire side to their lives that I never knew about. I'm not homophobic but I'm still shocked/ confused/ upset about finding out so late.
>>
>>8392503
>I'm still shocked/ confused/ upset about finding out so late.
Gee, just maybe there's a reason they never told you.
And maybe "I'm not homophobic but" should tip you off why.

I mean I can already tell that if I were one of them I would never come out to you and deny any accusations of not being straight, just so I don't have to deal with this hissyfit.
>>
>>8392165
Thanks for your kind reply. I certainly won't stay mad. I wouldn't even describe myself as being angry at all. I just feel either stupid for not picking up on it or for them not mentioning it sooner.
>>
File: legs (2).jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
legs (2).jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
>>8392123
>super sweaty filthy
this is my fetish
>>
>>8392532
You sound like a cunt man. Not everyone is out to get you. If you're close to someone maybe its shocking to find out a whole new side to them.
>>
>>8392568
Knowing that you're bitching right now about a literal non-issue, you'd kost likely have bitched about them even if they did let you in first time it happened.
>>
>>8392588
You're making assumptions. It sounds like you've just had a bunch of shit experiences because of your sexuality and its left you a bitter person with a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>8392670
>You're making assumptions.
Based on your hissy fit.

I mean you made a whole thread about how you were upset that 2 of your friends were sleeping with each other and didn't tell you.

Look at yourself.
You're upset over being kept out of someone's sex life.
Even better, you're assuming they slept with each other for years and didn't tell you.
You don't even know for sure because they didn't tell you.
>>
>>8391077
Something similar happened to me recently.

I think people just get jealous when we find out people we know had sex. Like, regardless of whether you actually wanted to have sex or not, you think "why not me?"

Of course, you could also be in the closet to yourself.
>>
>>8392532
>I mean I can already tell that if I were one of them I would never come out to you and deny any accusations of not being straight, just so I don't have to deal with this hissyfit.
Right, that's why they willingly described fucking each other to him in the OP. Because they were afraid of his reaction.
>>
>>8391077
Wait, is PBF doing new stuff? I don't remember that strip.
>>
>>8395886
I stand corrected; that's so old I didn't recognize it lol
>>
File: resized_cat_in_the_hat_.jpg (28KB, 300x414px) Image search: [Google]
resized_cat_in_the_hat_.jpg
28KB, 300x414px
>>8391096
Wellllllllllllllllllllll.............................
I will try explain as most retarded as possible. From my personal point of view as a couch psychologist.
You felt as a third wheel (u said yourself) cause you wanted to be something they will take as they were taking each other (nonsexually). But you weren't. No matter if you gay/straight if you in group your inner instincts and mind want's to fit into this grp if it fits your interests. But since you felt that you fell from this grp (they were focused mostly on each other) you were jealous of it.
All humans (and even many animals) feels urge to fit into grps and when they don't, this sets them jelly/unhappy/psychologically broken.

So when you got why you can't fit within their grp you felt more unhappy with the truth cause you understood that you couldn't fit it in ever. And your mind trying to unpack a lot of feelings at the same time.
Jealousness, treachery (they thought that you couldn't understand them so they didn't opened before you earlier), understanding that you will never get those sweet dopamine and endorphins while near them, cause of your inability to let it go.

You trying to give it too much thoughts. If they didn't mentioned that they were fucking each other buttholes they had a reason. Maybe they were afraid this will scare you away and they are really don't want that.
Or maybe they are just jerks and they don't care about you and you literally nothing to them but a third wheel. (I'm not a Vanga I don't know)
In anyway you should let it go and be as it be. If you value their friendship - try to talk to them. Let them know that you dont care that they are faggits and you care only about your time spending together. Or you ARE caring about all of it and feel like you being left behind and don't want this. OR YOU CARE so much that could even try this out (kek)
>>
>>8391096
>I am mostly upset that my friends never told me
It's their sex lives, it doesn't really concern you. You don't have a right to be kept posted of who they fuck. That said, if it is something you all do share, you can mention to your friends that if they've been having sex with each other, you hope they know you're accepting and open-minded enough for them to tell you safely, and ask them what you can do to make sure they don't feel the need to keep secrets from you. You better not hide anything from them then.

>or that I was too stupid to notice earlier.
Don't hit yourself about that, it's really easy to miss. Gay and bi people have been masters of dissimulation for decades, for their sake and sometimes survival.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.