[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out about demisexuals. Like really what the fuck people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: rehsatn.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
rehsatn.gif
2MB, 450x450px
Just found out about demisexuals. Like really what the fuck people. Iv'e been a full asexual for most of my life and these people claim to be on the same spectrum as us. I fucking hate snowflakes. No you can't just turn your desire on and off, people like us have never had it to begin with.
>>
Just found out about bisexuals. Like really what the fuck people. Iv'e been a full homosexual for most of my life and these people claim to be on the same spectrum as us. I fucking hate snowflakes. No you can't just turn your desire for the opposite sex on and off, people like us have never had it to begin with.
>>
>>8390995
I agree unironically
>>
>I only fall in love with people I've known for a while
>sexuality
What's next?
Is having no sex before marriage a sexuality as well?
Marrying someone of the same faith a sexuality as well?
Are one night stands a sexuality as well?
Masturbating is a sexuality too?
>>
>>8390979
please, leave panda bear out of your filthy subpar shitpost.
>>
File: me.jpg (228KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
228KB, 1280x853px
>>8391287
>I only fall in love with people I've known for a while
You are confusing demisexual with demiromantic

>Is having no sex before marriage a sexuality as well?
Choosing not to have sex before marriage is one thing, if someone were to never exhibit any sexual attraction outside of marriage, then it could be.

The rest of your post is just retarded and describing BEHAVIOR, instead of ATTRACTION. Demisexual, asexual, any sexual orientation concerns SEXUAL ATTRACTION not behaviors. An asexual can masturbate, a demisexual can have a one night stand.
>>
>>8391352
>You are confusing demisexual with demiromantic
both are fake anyways like the rest of the QIAAP++
>>
>>8391352
wew, i almost took a photo of myself for dating profile.
>>
Isn't demisexual being attracted to people only after getting to know them?

I mean, at first I didn't understand it, but then one of my friends came out to be as being demisexual ( and biromantic but I already knew) and everything about how she acted alligned with the concept of demisexuality,

So I'm just saying don't write something off just because you don't understand it.
>>
>>8390979
>There are other people who have different experiences than me
>hurr durr their identity is invalid but mine is valid
>>
>>8392253
>don't write something off just because you don't understand it.
We're just saying don't treat really fucking common behavior of people as a sexuality because it is not.
>homosexuality: attraction to the same sex
>heterosexuality: attraction to the opposite sex
>bisexuality: attraction to both sexes
See a pattern?
Sexuality describes only the sex that you're attracted to, nothing else.
Not age, not race, not height, not time of day, not how long it took to know them.
>>
>>8392253
>Isn't demisexual being attracted to people only after getting to know them?
So, just ordinary human behavior?

Most of us don't fuck strangers unless we are intoxicated.
>>
>>8392327
Dont be so obtuse or do you believe others can be transage and transethnicity too?
Oh and putting hurr durr as someone elses words isn't an argument.
>>
File: argument_invalidated.jpg (54KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
argument_invalidated.jpg
54KB, 640x733px
>>8392486
>hurr durr isn't an argument
>>
>>8392417

You might ABSTAIN from having sex with strangers, but you will still feel sexual attraction to strangers unless you are on the ace spectrum.

>>8392381
>Sexuality describes only the sex that you're attracted to, nothing else.
Cool I guess Asexuals and Grey-Asexuals don't exist either.
>>
>>8393206
>you will still feel sexual attraction to strangers

just because your pussy gets wet for every tom, dick and hairy, doesn't mean we're all sluts, anon.
>>
>>8393278

Most people can still see a stranger or a celebrity as "hot" or "sexy". If you don't feel sexual attraction outside of very close relationship (that is, only very few times in your life), you are on the ace spectrum.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (104KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
104KB, 500x373px
>>8393312
you were probably molested as a child.
most people are happily monogamous.
>>
File: aDWYN6d_700b.jpg (43KB, 480x793px) Image search: [Google]
aDWYN6d_700b.jpg
43KB, 480x793px
>>8393375

Mongamous =/= Only experiencing sexual ATTRACTION within deep emotional relationships.

Retard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.