[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find a hot and simple (not stupid) county wife material

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Where do I find a hot and simple (not stupid) county wife material mtf girl?

Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>8390387
i want to be a hot and simple city wife
>>
>>8390387
college
>>
I remember my farm girl phase~
Strictly superficial. All gingham and denim, a "straw hat" I'm pretty sure was made of synthetic material, and some fashion-y cowboy boots that tore open at the tongue after six months...
i was trying to overcome my fear of the things people from other regions associated me with as a southerner.
But of course I was raised in the suburbs and wasn't the least bit outdoorsy. So I guess I figured out that trying to live the stereotype just wasn't honest.
>>
>>8390437
Cowboy boots are hot!
>>
>>8390387

>Is such a thing even possible?

When rural people take their heads out of their asses and take as much issue with transition as the treatment for gender dysphoria as they do with the treat for asthma so they don't force trans people to grow up into unpassable emotionless husks. Though it should be everyone who changes this way, not just those in the country.
>>
farmersonly.com dating site
>>
>>8390387
>my dream life is as a rural housewife
>but also don't want to get off my lazy NEET arse and do anything about it
>>
>>8391393
I've thought about this, but it's likely not a viable option. If I were to post on there stating how I'm looking for a transgender girl, it very likely won't go over well. I perceive there is a conflict of two different cultures and that particular connotation of close-mindedness when we think of the term 'rural'.

I am a handsome city boy. I am educated with a well-playing job. I am in good shape, I have a good sense of fashion and I partake in a few fascinating hobbies that people seem to be endeared by once they get to know me. I've lived in urban settings all my life, but I've fallen in love with the green-infused and country-like living. I am looking to see if there were any candidates on here. It would be nice to find someone who would be nice to come home to; someone to grow produce in a greenhouse with; that someone to raise a small colony of emu birds with; and that someone to move to a peri-suburban town with where the country people don't care for city folks at a place that'll allow us starve the city from our minds.

Any serious inquiries welcome.
>>
>>8391393

This would have been nice for that gay farmer that inherited his parents' homestead.

>>8394643

There is a gay option to the site. They can't be that closed-minded. I'm also thinking most rural trannies will resent the areas they grew up in for its conservatism. Lots of young people move to cities from the countryside whether they're LGBT or not.

I remember there was one girl who called me a city person or something. She was from Monroe county or something in NJ. She was looking for trans friends in NJ, but didn't want to talk to me since I'm from a city. I kind of understand since I don't like people from NYC. I guess she would be one tranny who wants to stick to the country. Unlike me, I think she passed too.
>>
How do I attract m to f?
I just want to be happy
>>
File: Front-2.jpg (554KB, 1425x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Front-2.jpg
554KB, 1425x1439px
Tell me where to find a cute country boy who will help me with my farm and I will tell you where to find a cute MtF who owns a farm. ;)

>tfw no cute bf to tend the chickens with and cuddle
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.