[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know whats the worst thing about being trans? When you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

You know whats the worst thing about being trans?

When you finally start feeling yourself as a woman, go stealth, no one treats you specially or looks at you strange. To me this happened after 4 months of hrt and i just have no one to share that feeling with and be happy for me because everyone else i could possibly share this with is stuck in their own dysphoria and feel upset at me for bragging instead. Idk, its just a bit lonely in that way. Anyone whos been in my life before transitioning usually just feels like vomiting when i mention it i.e. my mom
>>
>>8390067
you can share it with non-trans people? you've made it and its all that matters
>>
>>8390067
>Anyone whos been in my life before transitioning usually just feels like vomiting when i mention it
why, is your mom a hon?

>>8390082
how could cis people relate?
>>
Try to get a personal counselor that you can talk to and open up for this. Sometimes they are money but the BEST friend you can have is the one you PAY FOR! :)
>>
>>8390091
Just hates the idea i guess, but shes getting there too. I dont want to cut my relationships with my parents so i understand how hard it is for them and hopefully at some point theyll start to accept me. They already love me. I actually think she was more scared of me being a hon and suffering with discrimination than actually being a woman
>>
Welcome to the club of the stealth disadvantaged, you share common company with the mentally ill and pain sufferers.

Your chances of suicide would be lower if you had a more visible and self-evidently valid affliction than dysphoria, like being an amputee. Now if you get support, you failed, and regress to never never land where you don't have to grow up and be an independant adult and have a shoulder to cry on. Yet, if you do act like an adult, you don't get support, you're all alone.

Wait until you start finding out who the people who really care about the disadvantaged, and who care about being SEEN as caring about the disadvantaged are, and will only support you if you make yourself into a total hon, wanting you to be weak so they can prop you up. Decades of that shit are why I now hate social liberals more than social conservatives.
>>
>>8390097
Counseling is actually great i had an amazing one but she just got a baby! Although like im not sure what its for i dont have any issues with coping and what not so it just felt like someone to be open with about anything for half an hour and get some general advice
>>
>>8390105
Well like im not alone by all means i just have like such happiness in me and i have to channel it to completely different things as opposed of being able to just share it. Which ultimately is like whatever but i just wish other transpeople would actually be happy for you instead of feeling bad that they arent there just yet
>>
>>8390067
You know whats the worst thing about being trans?
>When you finally start feeling yourself as a woman, go stealth, no one treats you specially or looks at you strange.
this never happening ^
>>
File: 1491206209032.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491206209032.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>8390067
so what's your next move? gonna trick straight people into making out with you, thinking you're a real woman? I hope someone finds out you're a guy and knocks your teeth down your throat you evil bastard
>>
>>8390128
No i already am almost married to my partner why would i do that
>>
>>8390135
so you can truly feel like a woman and not a man pretending to be one
>>
>>8390138
Except i do..?
>>
>>8390091
>how could cis people relate?
It's success. People understand success, even if they don't all understand trans specifically. Just tell them:
>I have succeeded at something which was difficult but very important to me
>>
>>8390145
Youre right and i totally see that but wouldnt they be like "well?? What is it???"
>>
>>8390135
How did you get a partner while transitioning? Are you very attractive?
>>
>>8390155
>Ever since I was a little girl, I've struggled to feel feminine. I could never find the right look, boys were always treating me like one of the guys. My parents even treated me like a boy. But recently I've (insert things you had to learn to pass here: you learned to do makeup well, you found your style, you met supportive girlfriends, you read X book and it gave you the confidence you need, or you just plain decided to "go for it", normies love that line). Now I finally feel like a real woman, you know?
You don't have to out yourself, just play it off like you are a cis girl who's struggled to feel feminine. There's a lot of cis women like that out there, so they will probably get what you mean (even if they don't know the whole of it).
>>
>>8390168
Yes im pretty cute but also its also my highschool sweetheart who stayed through it!
>>
>>8390067
Damn, I know the feeling. Fading into normalcy is lonely. Gives me more respect for average Joes.
>>
>>8390184
How did they stay despite your gender changing? Are they bi?
>>
>>8390186
Once or twice I've passed to a stranger who I asked not to call me "sir" before they could do it and they're just dumbfounded by it.
I'm so used to getting clocked that if I start passing most of the time I'll probably need some extra help adjusting to the fact that this conflict that's been so integral to my identity just disappeared.
>>
>>8390279
Why did you preemptively tell them not to sir you?!
>>
>>8390350
I do this occasionally when I get really anxious about the possibility. I get sir'd a lot. Usually the other person acts like they might have if I hadn't asked them not to. Like they take it as an odd request but say, "Okay, I can do that."
>>
>>8390119

This is a significantly worse feeling than OP's.
>>
I'm happy for you OP but calling that the worst part of being trans is pretty trolly. Worst part of being stealth trans would be better?

Sorry you're feeling lonely.
>>
>>8390145
>I have succeeded at something which was difficult but very important to me

That sounds sketchy as fuck. Who did you murder, anon?
>>
>>8390174
>My parents even treated me like a boy
that line would out you as trans lmao
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.