[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do most of the trans people here consider GID to be something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: C4UFekrUMAACpyf.jpg (488KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C4UFekrUMAACpyf.jpg
488KB, 1536x2048px
Why do most of the trans people here consider GID to be something that you "unconsciously" have, and that it can only be detected later in life and through Freudian slips?

I've seen that this is a common train of thought in people who advocate for "recognizing eggs".
>>
Obsessive Freudian armchairs worshiping a few select pet theories and claiming to speak for the entire science of psychology.

They do this with everything, btw. Every word, every detail is scrutinized to determine your life, your personality, your political beliefs, who you think you are and who you're becoming. In reality, it's phrenology.
>>
>>8389594
they consider trans to be a medical condition in the sense that it's something that "happens to you"
>>
>>8389611
>In reality, it's phrenology.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8389594
Because being in denial about being trans is fairly common. This story repeats itself again and again to the point of being a cliche.
>>
>>8389594
>Why do most of the trans people here
>here
Because 4chan.
>>
>>8389594
Most people here know that being trans forms at puberty.
>>
File: 9089089.png (2MB, 2754x1544px) Image search: [Google]
9089089.png
2MB, 2754x1544px
>>8390124
but it doesn't
>>
>>8391304
When does it?
>>
File: Yumi.gif (133KB, 604x462px) Image search: [Google]
Yumi.gif
133KB, 604x462px
>>8390124
I just figured out why falsetrans exists, it's simple really
>agps are beta insecure failed males
>fawn over girls, project perfection onto them
>"dysphoria" is transference, where the male identifies with the (in his eyes) more lovable and perfect "object of attraction"
That's why it starts at puberty.
>>
>>8391423
At birth, if you only experienced dysphoria in your teens you are a fetishist
>>
>>8392418
I wasn't talking about hstses.
>>
>>8391533
So now the ones who experienced from a really young age are trutrans and the ones who did in their teens are falsetrans? That was the opposite like two days ago but whatever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.