[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female lesbian teenager at a Long Island high school was m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: valleystreamsouth.jpg (123KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
valleystreamsouth.jpg
123KB, 350x263px
A female lesbian teenager at a Long Island high school was made to sign a contract that she would never change her gender again after doing it twice, from female to male and back. Not only that, but for the first change, the school told her it would take a year, but she forced them to do it in a few days. The year wait was probably because they wanted to be sure she wasn't full of shit. She was though. She was even callous enough to say she realized gender doesn't matter.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/31/school-made-me-sign-contract-i-wouldnt-change-gender-identity-again-teen/

Why is it always cis women that make light of the serious issues of marginalized communities? It doesn't matter if it's race, sexual orientation, economic disparity, or gender identity. Everything is a fad to express their boundless selves. Who's to say she's even really lesbian?
>>
People are so used to cowtowing to peoples every whim if they claim to be a victim that drawing a line even as hesitantly as this school is comes off as the greatest of outrages.

Rights were a mistake.
>>
>>8389140
>The year wait was probably because they wanted to be sure she wasn't full of shit. She was though.

I forgot to say that my point with that was that now a real transgender student who wants their name in the school database to be changed efficiently will be treated less seriously because of this girl's shenanigans.
>>
>>8389140
Thanks for mischaracterizing the story entirely but also posting a link to the original story which doesn't have remotely the same characterization as your retelling. I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses.
>>
This is a teenager we're talking about.
She's at an age where you're encouraged to experiment with your identity in order to truly understand it. And this also means that you're going to commit to some things that you won't stick with, and change your mind a lot!
She doesn't deserve to be blamed for every other example of the issues her situation reminds you of.
And honestly this "can't change gender" contract seems excessive. It seems like it's more about solving an administration problem than helping a student who's working out some personal issues in an unfortunately public way.
>>
She changed her gender back because she was worried about being outed to non supportive family members, That sounds pretty legitimate to me.
>>
>>8389140
>But the student decided to revert to being a female before the beginning of this school year because a younger relative who didn’t know about her change was set to enter the school.

>“My parents and friends knew but some of my other relatives — mainly my grandparents — didn’t know,” she said. “I was worried that this relative would tell them and I just couldn’t deal with that at this point.”

>Now a gay female again with her original name, the student said she is likely to remain a woman for the foreseeable future.

>“I just came to the realization that gender is not a big deal either way,” she said. “People can think of me however they want. It’s not important.”

So he was living as a guy the whole time and only went back because he couldn't deal with his extended family finding out. Now he's stuck as a female but trying to keep his chin up because fuck the haters.

He seems more genuine and sincere about his gender than most people do on this board where some of them go years without socially transitioning.
>>
>>8389201
>some of them go years without socially transitioning.
>shut in neets
>ever going outside
they dont have anyone to socially transition to since they sit at home all they playing vidya with their man voices popping titty skittles
>>
>>8389208
Actually some of them have part time jobs at grocery stores too.
>>
>Why is it always cis women that make light of the serious issues of marginalized communities?
I think cis women are the most likely to feel kinda repressed by their gender? Like the female gender is the inferior gender, the stupid gender, the servile gender. Men are the sexy gender, the strong gender, the dominant gender. Who doesn't sometimes want to be male?

>Race
actually I think males are more likely to adapt Black culture? Maybe its equal I don't know.
>sexual orientation
Womens sexuality is more fluid.
> economic disparity
No idea what this is in reference to. Women are much more likely to be impoverished are you suggesting its a fad to them?
>>
>>8389165
how does one experiment with a debilitating mental condition, that could trigger suicidal thoughts from looking in the mirror.
>>
>>8389389

You don't need dysphoria to be trans. Sorry but times they are a-changing.
Also teenagers in general have crazy thoughts all the time.
>>
>>8389157

What do you call someone like her?

>>8389183
>>8389201

>She changed her gender back because she was worried about being outed to non supportive family members
>He seems more genuine and sincere about his gender than most people do on this board where some of them go years without socially transitioning.

Then what's with the "gender doesn't matter" comment? Also I'm incredibly skeptical that someone who had the nuts to come out to their parents and school would suddenly turn back on transition just because their grandparents might find out. You don't need grandparents like you need parents.
>>
>>8389201
>“I just came to the realization that gender is not a big deal either way,” she said. “People can think of me however they want. It’s not important.”
This took balls the size of Jupiter to admit.

MANLY MAN confirmed.
>>
>>8389140
Then she exits college and marries a guy because she really needs the money.
>>
>>8389140
Because being an edgelord isn't reserved for just white boys. Also, women naturally seek attention from their peers and with social media it's harder than ever to stand out from the crowd so why not do something above and beyond to show everyone just how attention worthy you are?
>>
If gender don't matter, I can call someone whatever I want, since gender expression is bunk. :^)
>>
>>8389404
Yes you do. Even if the liberal kids want you to think otherwise.
>>
>>8389140
A contract that forces you to sign away your rights is illegal, and thus not enforceable.
This whole thing is stupid and probably not even real.
>>
>>8391915
But you'd still be an asshole, and ostracized like one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.