[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably going to be long and I'm phoneposting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: confused-girl.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
confused-girl.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
This is probably going to be long and I'm phoneposting, so bare with me.

> be straight female
> start new job at a restaurant
> Couple weeks later another new girl starts, call her M
> she's kinda quiet but a good worker and doesn't start drama
> find out she's a lesbian
> cool whatever
> few weeks later she says her gf is looking for a new job too and wants to work there
> her gf gets hired, call her L
> she's much more talkative, loud even, and kind of a bitch
> also tall and fit, pretty in a way but also masculine looking
> don't like her because she seems like a bitch
> work with them both a lot, L always talks to me, she's very flirty and fun to talk to, M is still quiet
> eventually become friends with L, realize she's pretty cool once you get to know her
>a year+ goes by
>the job sucks, I'm tired of it, but stay because I like the people there
>L is one of my best friends by this point, also have a bit of a crush on her
>M gets a better job and leaves
>a few months later L gets a better job and leaves too
>a little bit sad/mad at her, but knew we weren't both going to work there forever
> she still comes by and says hi now and then, we hang out once
>6 weeks later she comes back, turns out she hated her new job
> We was like peas and carrots again, to quote Forrest Gump...
> another year goes by, it's been almost three years at this point
> get offered a good job in another state
> literally twice the money
> tell L, she's happy for me but sad that I'm leaving
>>
>>8388833
>a few days later it's St. Patrick's day
> go out with other friends but end up meeting up with L at the end of the night
> we go back to my apartment to hang out
> she tries to talk me out of leaving, asks why I can't get another job here, says "I'll never see you again" and starts crying
> never seen her cry before, it's totally out of character for her
> hug her and tell her it will be ok
> she's inconsolable, tells me that I'm her best friend, that I mean so much to her, etc
> I'm crying too by this point
> blurt out "L, I love you"
> she stops crying and says what
> tell her I love her and I've had feelings for her for a long time but I tried to.hide it because I thought I was straight
> she says she thought I didn't, she loves me too and she even told another coworker that she'd date me if she thought I was interested
> we make out and stay up talking until like 5am
> she tells me how bad her relationship with M is and how I would be a way better girlfriend
> she finally says she has to go home and kisses me goodnight, tells me I'm staying

2/3
>>
this story isn't interesting you dumb ugly bitch
>>
>>8388885
> work with her the next night, being super awkward and avoiding her, she says "what, you're not going to talk to me now?"
> ask her how much of what she said was true and how much of it was just her being drink and desperate not to lose me
> she says it was all true, talks about how she's afraid to leave M because they've been together since high school and they live together, says she doesn't know what to do and she's going to ask her mom for advice, reiterates "I do love you"
> tell her I love her too, and now she has me fucked up
She says why, because you don't know whether to stay or go?
> say yes, when really it's because I'm afraid to be gay especially coming out to my family
> don't really give her any reassurance that I'd stay for her, even though I've decided I totally would
> nothing happens, she doesn't leave M, we don't talk about it anymore
> have last day at job, hug her goodbye on the verge of tears
> moved this weekend
> will probably never see her again

I don't know why I'm posting, I guess I just need to vent. I feel heartbroken, like nothing will ever be ok again, confused, I don't even know what my sexuality is anymore, but mostly I just miss her. I don't know what to do.
And I have to suck it up and be a person to start my new job tomorrow.
>>
File: 1485446163192.jpg (41KB, 477x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485446163192.jpg
41KB, 477x478px
>>8388932
>that ending
Really heartbreaking, dude. I hope you will be okay.
>>
>>8388833
>This is probably going to be long and I'm phoneposting, so bare with me.
>bare
Stopped reading there. Unforgivable. Get off this board.
>>
>>8388932
Well how far away is your new job?
>>
>>8388949
Thanks anon
>>8388990
4.5 hours, give or take
>>
>>8389011
Damn, that's hard. I really feel you here.

I'm sorry I wish I could give you some advice. You still gonna text or whatever with her?
>>
>>8388833
>She says why, because you don't know whether to stay or go?
Well, thats sad, you have to move on however
>>
>>8389029
I don't know. I think it might be best not to. Maybe in a few months when I'm not so torn up over it.
>>
>be straight female
Kek. When a post on this board starts with "be straight" they're NEVER straight.
>>
>>8389078
Maybe yeah

I don't think I'd be able to deal with it if I were her and you kept talking. It'd eat me alive.
>>
>>8389011
>>8389078
>4.5 hours give or take
bitch that ain't even that far, I'd offer her a text saying for her to come live with me.
>>
>>8388833
>>8388885
>>8388932
It's really hard moving on sometimes. I had to learn the hard way over and over that feelings even strong feelings aren't enough for a good relationship. In the end if someone isn't going to be there for you at the moment of truth then it doesn't matter. They might just fuck you up and move on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.