[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice, people... I'm am not gay, but i always seek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I need advice, people...
I'm am not gay, but i always seek my gay friends for emotional advise, but they are too far away now since i moved and they are not
answering my messages.
So, homossexual community of 4chan HELP ME! PLEASE:
I've been in this long-distance relationship with this girl, and she fell in love with me... We have been talking a lot, but I do not have feelings for her, but i've said "i love you too"(because of pity; look... she has been abused by her ex before...).
So... I dont know... I feel sorry for her and I dont want to hurt her feelings, but I'm not the man of her dreams...
How can I break up with her without breaking her mental health?
>>
Buy a shotgun and wait until she sleeps.
>>
>>8388694
Does anyone has sauce on that cute asian on pic?
>>
You are not responsible for her emotional well being. Just be honest and break it off in a respectful way.
"I'm sorry, but I just don't feel the same way about you." Is sufficient.

Also. This is why your gay friends aren't answering your messages. They are not your personal emotional spirit guides.
>>
>>8388694
Be absolutely honest. Tell her the truth. That you said you loved her because of her suffering.
>>
Its Eric East
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.