[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be AGP >crossdress and use dildos >want real dick in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1496596294315.jpg (110KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
1496596294315.jpg
110KB, 700x678px
>be AGP
>crossdress and use dildos
>want real dick in me
>meet dudes online
>agree to hook up
>always chicken out at the last minute

How did you fags get the courage to get fucked the first time?
>>
>>8388350
Getting fucked is easy, the hard thing is getting the courage to transition.
>>
>>8388350
What scares you specifically? STDs, taking a dick, being judged on your appearance, etc.
>>
>>8388350
i'm literally gay and i don't do anal. it's probably a trust issue, even if you don't realize it. it's hard to let yourself be so vulnerable as to be fucked. just try to get a regular thing with a guy and explain to him you wanna. i'm sure he'll be thrilled to take your anal virginity and go at your pace.
>>
>>8388379

I want to get creampied by BBC and have the encounter video taped. I've found Tyrones who agreed to get tested but I'm just scared that I'd be outed. I want to jerk off to the video of Tyrone cumming in me but I'm terrified that someone in real life would find out.
>>
>>8388447
Just tape it yourself and store it encrypted tbhfam
>>
>>8388447
Whatever floats your boat, but why don't you start with something a little bit more vanilla? If you want to feel like a girl find a regular boy who's into traps and will be gentle with you like >>8388436
said. You can still feel vulnerable and all those exciting feelings with a regular bug-free guy.
>>
>>8388379
not OP but in the same situation
what scares me is STDs mostly but also i'm really self-conscious about my appearance.

any tips for getting over these fears?
>>
>>8388543
I wish I knew famalam. Those are my two biggest mental blocks as well... Even finding anyone in a respectable driving distance is hard. Sometimes when I'm obsessing over what could go wrong I'm grateful for that. The caveat is that a more desperate guy who won't judge you as much is also probably gross and infested with bugs. We all want that ideal young, cute, clean guy who knows exactly how to treat you and is satisfied with whatever level of sissy you can attain.
>>
>>8388358
I have the courage to take hrt and slowly transition, but just like OP, I never got courage to hook up or even try to hook up.

what am I?
>>
>>8389742
Really? I can hook up with guys, but I'm terrified of transitioning. Transitioning just seems so hard to me.
>>
>>8388620
Ohio?
>>
>>8388379
Another anon again, but for me it's STDs mostly and a bit of taking the dick, pains, bleeds etc, all may also be related to trust issues btw..
I already transitioned, and are 1 year in on hrt.
>>
same
I just cant into random sex, need to have trust and get comfortable
Ive had drunk 1nighters and I felt terrible after, never again
>>
>>8389811
OHIO
H
I
O
How'd you know? Keep bumping this shit till I can reply again later.
>>
>>8388358
If you're doing this for the lewd and want to get fucked, you probably wouldn't want to transition and lose the lewd.
>>
>>8392508
Losing libido is just a meme. It's usually cause people nuke their T to even below female range so they suffer the same as what women with low T experience.
My dick might not work right but I still masturbate all the time. Fap sessions are pretty epicly long now though.
>>
>>8392508
I couldn't care less about the lewd. I wish I was a girl, but transitioning and all the bullshit it would cause in my life is scary as hell, a lot more so than getting dicked.
>>
File: 33.png (1MB, 960x830px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
1MB, 960x830px
>>8388350
There is no such thing as AGP.
>>
>>8392787
Incorrect.
>>
>>8392862
You are either tranny or cis, male or female.

Deal
>>
>>8392906
>You are either tranny or cis
You are either HSTS, A*P or cis, to be more specific.
>>
>>8393115
Blanchard is a discredited kook and you're a moron for considering his theories for even a moment.
>>
>>8392508
>>8392608
I have only lost libido for females, but have a very high attraction for males. I don't really masturbate anymore (not pleasurable anymore), but I get off to erotic audio and leak pre-cum while aroused.
>>
>>8388350
Do you live in atlanta, maybe you just want backpats instead!
>>
>>8388379
I only want to have sex with a life partner.
>>
>>8393176
[citation needed]
>>
>>8388543
this is relevant to my interests
>>
>>8393176
Regardless of this "blanchard" guy,
what would you call a debilitating fetish of self feminization?
>>
>>8392787
>There is no such thing as AGP.

He posts along with an image of a character that I have fapped to the idea of being many times in order to satisfy my AGP desires.
>>
File: not good.jpg (65KB, 619x465px) Image search: [Google]
not good.jpg
65KB, 619x465px
>about 14 years old
>boy scouts
>gay kid in the troupe
>great scout, he's really fun to be around
>tent with him and lead the patrol
>blowjobs happen
>years later
>fool around a few times
>fast forward
>I'm 23 now
>call him up and go even further with him

Oh god we weren't prepared for anal that night. Felt like pic related.
I need to get a small dildo and good lube and work myself.
I'm so incredibly happy my boy crush is always adorable and sexy.
>>
>>8394490
AGP.

Many people who don't agree with Blanchard still use the term but others use their own terms like masochistic emasculation fantasy (MEF), crossdreaming, and female embodiment fantasy (FEF). None of these terms have caught on beyond the blogs or books their coiner writes.
>>
>>8394490
The state of being a failed male.

>I have a fetish for self-amputation, that means I have BDD IRL guys X-D
>>
>>8394527
in other words you're trying to force a BS classification because of the utter void in authoritative voice on the subject
>>
>>8394532
Excuse me?
>>
>>8394522
>I'm so incredibly happy my boy crush is always adorable and sexy

This is cute
>>
>>8388350

Not being irrational, and sexing someone you have a romantic relationship with
>>
>>8394532
>a BS classification
Auto (self) Gyno (feminine) Phillia (love) ~ "loving yourself as a woman"
Would be an accurate classification for anyone that feels that way regardless of any additional connotations different researches try and tag on to the group to further describe them.

Andro (masculine) Phillia (love) ~ "love of masculinity/men" is a good classification regardless if some researcher comes out with research stating everyone with a specific gene combination has it, but that research is later discredited.

Biologists sometimes have to move animals from the same family to a different genus or create a new genus because the find that based on genetics they dont technically fit the criteria of genus they were put in. Doesnt mean the genus is a poor classification it just might not be technically correct in certain cases, which of course a new genus can always be created to describe that certain case.
>>
>>8388447
I legit can't tell when this board is trolling or not anymore.
>>
>>8388350
It's a lot of presser having the guy in front of you. Check our your local public restrooms and try find a glory hole. Anonymous succ is the best way to ease yourself into it
>>
>>8388447
quick question

who did you vote for?
>>
>>8398131
Clinton. There's literally no other candidate who would have been a better president.
>>
>>8398355
To good to be true
>>
File: Nqc9a5d[1].jpg (20KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
Nqc9a5d[1].jpg
20KB, 220x290px
>>8388350
Be honest about with who you're doing with its your first time. I see often a lot of new sluts get cold feet because they flirt, tease, and build up the first hook up. And then they're afraid they can't live up to the fantasy.

Be earnest you're giving your virginity. Then find someone who seems soft and nurturing. After that you'll have a much easier time finding cocks to play with.

Just remember to be safe. If they won't wrap, then no buttcrack.
>>
>>8388350
I found a sweet loving bf.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.