[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will stealing my Aunt's menopause drugs be a suitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Will stealing my Aunt's menopause drugs be a suitable substitute for hrt?
>>
File: 1496552616736.jpg (84KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1496552616736.jpg
84KB, 846x846px
>>8388162
>tfw you will never transform from a man to a cute petite woman
>>
>>8388162
No you need an AA as well, go on /hrt/gen
>>
>>8388162
>menopause drugs
>implying this is different HRT than the HRT we use
>>
>>8388477
That's what I want to know. Is it different?
>>
>>8388574
its literally the same drugs that we use, just that we use them in higher dosages
do you think the medication was created with trannies in mind? no it's to alleviate menopause symptoms
>>
>>8388162
the estrogen supplement is most likely the same yes, but it will do nothing to you unless you block your testosterone first.
>>
>>8388671
Yeah, this is true, bit please pay attention to this
>>8388341
You need to block the testosterone too, just taking exogenous hormones doesn't stop your body from making testosterone
And please while getting that just get a good prescription for both. The pills are cheap-ish, it's the doctor that's expensive
>>
>>8388162
It's probably not going to be high enough dosages to work without an AA
Just order off the internet, checkout hrtgen for info.
>>
>>8389436
>just taking exogenous hormones doesn't stop your body from making testosterone
Actually it does if you use a high enough dosage and monitor your hormone levels constantly. People that transitioned pre-1990s-ish didn't use AAs.
>>
>>8389466
Huh, that's fascinating, I'll look into that
>>
>>8389492
It's not used anymore because it could take like 6-12 months of being on a high dosage of E before there was enough testicular atrophy to get within female range. It works quite well on older people who are already low T though. If you're 40+ years old you most likely wouldn't need AAs. If you're like 35ish years old though you'd be at peak T and there's absolutely no point foregoing AAs.

But as long as your T:E ratio goes down you will see testicular atrophy regardless of what your T level is. But given that atrophy is occurring due to the ratio disruption it will push that ratio even further down over time.
In body builders that abuse testosterone they have to be careful not to push their T:E ratio too low by using too high of T dosages otherwise aromatization can cause high E and very very rapid testicular atrophy. Not to mention the high estrogen might also ruin the purpose of using steroids to begin with. But overall your T:E ratio is significantly more important than how much T and how much E you have.
>>
>>8389559
My training is starting to come back to me, it makes sense that T and E would switch around, their structures are connected, as are several of your bodies hormones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.