[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be repressed tranny >be a gay bottom all my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1495801022509.jpg (7KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495801022509.jpg
7KB, 480x320px
>be me
>be repressed tranny
>be a gay bottom all my life to cope with tranny feels
>being a gay bottom doesn't relieve tranny feels like it used to
>25 now and look like a typical man

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I'm pretty sure eventually I'm either going to transition or kill myself, but I'm fucking 25 already and killing myself seems like the better option.
>>
>>8387811
H S T S
S
T
S
>>
>>8387811
You sound like me 16 months ago so I'll give you a quick rundown on how I dealt with it
>be me, gay bottom, idea of sticking dick in someone is awful
>know I'll never pass
>know I'll kill myself if I don't do anything
>decide I might as well try
>see psych, yadda yadda, get HRT
>get laser for face, it's pretty thinned out, almost no shadow when clean shaven
>total emotional rollercoaster for first six months of HRT, suicidal all day errday
>quit smoking weed
>prescribed SSNRIs
>26 now, 27 end of the year
>accept that I'll never pass but HRT has settled my dysphoria to a comfortable degree
>boymode not so bad, BF uses female pronouns

Life will never be perfect, but you should at least try
>>
HSTSs transition early, they said.
HSTSs always pass, they said.
>>
>>8388321
Shh! Trent will hear you and this will devolve into psuedobi bullshit
>>
>>8387811
Could be worse, eh
I feel like >>8388237
Except I'm 28 and just getting on titty skittles
>>
>>8388321
Not sure why people think that. I know so many gay bottoms that are 20+ years old and repressed trans. It is fairly common.
I have heard the theory that supposedly it's impossible for HSTS to be trans and 25+ but just in my friends group alone I know two gay bottoms that are 26 and 32 that have talked about trans feelings.
I've had similar thoughts and I'm 26 and started transitioning awhile ago
>>
>>8387811
>>8388237
>>8388347
>>8388946
Well it makes me feel better that I'm not alone in feeling like this and repressing for years
>>
>>8387811
Stop being gay
DEFINITELY don't go trans
Find a nice lady, marry her and have a kid
It's okay if you're not sexually aroused by her, that doesn't actually matter at all
You will have a much nicer life going that path trust me
>>
>>8388975
hahaha yeah have a great live 6 feet underground
>>
>>8388975
Being a gay bottom is one of the few legitimate ways to lessen dysphoria.
>>
>>8387811
>>8388237

Question to you two.

Why could you accept being gay, but not being trans? Like I thought that a significant reason HSTS transition early is because they realize they're unattracted to women, so they have no reason to stay men to be able to pursue them, but also because they realize they ARE attracted to men, so it works well with their desire to live as women. Speaking as a bisexual MtF who was in denial about being bisexual until I had already gotten over my internalized transphobia and has a questionable level of attraction to women, being able to date women was never on my list of reasons to repress, but neither was being able to date men on my list of reasons to transition.

But actually, I've just realized after writing that, I've never tried to think of reasons that I should transition. When I was young it was simply what I wanted with no rationale to support it in mind and no internalized transphobia to hold me back either. After my father had gotten me to internalize his transphobia, the fact I didn't have articulated reasons for wanting to transition, just the desire of the id, wasn't enough to enable me to fend off the neurosis and anxiety that made me keep looking for reasons to stay a man or devalue life as a woman to convince myself I didn't want it. It's sad, I wasn't able to weigh my choices freely. I was just afraid and that fear impaired my ability to think logically so I couldn't even look at both sides of the issue. The fear only let me see the side of repressing myself because that's what was "safest."

Going back to the trannies living as cis gay men here, someone said that Trent said the most HSTS-like AGPs he knows are non-white. Does this mean the most AGP-like HSTS are white?
>>
>>8389406
being gay is easier than being trans
>>
>>8389439
lol this
There's not much to it. Bottoming in a gay relationship is kind of like being a girl so it alleviates dysphoria as well. It's just physical body issues after that.
>>
>>8389007
Then I just confirmed myself as the cissest male on Earth, fuck all you Blanchardfaggots.

And fuck bottoming too!
>>
>>8387811
>>8388237
>>8389406

I forgot to say the other reason I think HSTS accept being trans earlier is because once you've accepted and maybe come out as being attracted exclusively to the same sex, you already have experience from accepting a truth about yourself that isn't socially acceptable and you should have grown from it. Essentially, an HSTS who does accept they're gay in their natal sex when they're young should be likely to quickly follow that up with accepting they're trans, unlike a transbian who doesn't have her sexual orientation to get a practice coming out with. It's like two people learning to ride motorcycles where one of them has experience riding bicycles and the other has never operated anything with fewer than 4 wheels. Like I think had I accepted being bisexual between 11-15 I think the possibility would have been high for accepting I'm trans in the same time frame as well.

>>8388347

What I said in this post and >>8389406 I would like you to answer as well.
>>
>>8389406
see below
>>8389439
>>8389007
>>8389452
I'm okay with being androgynous; women are comfortable around me and men treat me like a teenager so while they treat like a naive idiot at least they don't treat me like meat.
>>8389506
This is another good point
>>
>>8389406

>Does this mean the most AGP-like HSTS are white?

Actually, that explains Kay Brown.
>>
>get bum jungled
>kys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.