[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tttt/, I just wanted to drop in to tell you that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0103.jpg (26KB, 400x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
26KB, 400x496px
Hey /tttt/, I just wanted to drop in to tell you that I'm a tranny, 5 years hrt, post ffs, and I love going balls deep in pussy.

Is there a problem with that?
>>
>>8386229
>having balls
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8386229
ACCELERATED GRAPHICS PORT!
ACCELERATED GRAPHICS PORT
ACCELERATED GRAPHICS PORT
>>
File: 1406245469887.jpg (198KB, 450x438px) Image search: [Google]
1406245469887.jpg
198KB, 450x438px
>>8386229
That's pretty prototypical of the posters here so you'll fit in.
>>
>>8386233
ballsack deep doesnt have the same ring to it but I'm post orchi yeah
>>
>>8386243
Carry on then. SACK DEEP.
>>
>>8386240
I don't fit in though Caraposter. I mean, if all your threads about the dispositions of people here are true... then I dont fit in at all. Like I'm totally fine with early transitioners and androphilic trans women. I respect women and female intellect generally more than male and prefer to be around women.
>>
>>8386229
Thats great, I'd do the same thing if I transitioned! But doesnt HRT interfere with it? Like thinner dick skin, softer erections etc.
>>
>>8386313
Yes it can. For some reason it used to hurt when I did it but not really anymore. When I started HRT I knew I could lose sex drive or the ability to penetrate and I was 100% fine with that
>>
>>8386329
I'm more of a futa sorta girl so i'm not fine with that. So I might just try being an AGP crossdresser in my 30s and see how that works.
>>
>>8386376
there are halfway hrt regimens that wont be quite as hard on it check out femgen's stuff. bicalutamide and SARMs
>>
>>8386277
AGPs are perfectly capable of being misandrists too.
>>
>>8386499
Im just trying to assure Caranon that shes safe with me in womens spaces :)
>>
>>8386229
You do you, Anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.