[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have dysphoria pretty badly to the point where I hate doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1495868466218.jpg (30KB, 720x600px)
1495868466218.jpg
30KB, 720x600px
I have dysphoria pretty badly to the point where I hate doing literally anything. It got worse over the years and I wish I just fucking transitioned instead of thinking it would go away if I waited enough time. I hate myself I hate looking at myself most of all I hate that I repressed for years. I'm 24 and will be 25 in 6 months I fucked up so badly trying to repress I regret it every single day. What's there left for someone like me? I'm going to hate myself for being a hon or hate myself for being a man what great choices. Why shouldn't I just kill myself?
>>
>>8384283
What if you just stopped hating yourself?
Just let go of the hate.
That would change everything.
>>
>>8384346
I wish I could anon I really do.
>>
Just go ahead and transition, the saying 'better late than never' applies here. You might make it out fine, to be quite fair.
>>
>>8384368
I'm positive I would need ffs and I'm poor unfortunately.
>>
>>8384375
It's alright if you don't pass 100%, it's better than wallowing in depression the rest of your life. People put so much emphasis on passing, and although it's nice, it's unreasonable to expect it from every mtf tranny who doesn't transition before puberty.
>>
Try an ssri? If you can't fix your body at least not obsessing over it is better
>>
>>8384395
Maybe you're right but it's still something that will probably always bother me.

>>8384397
I took anti depressants for multiple years when I was a teen and I still hated myself but I did hate myself less. I don't know if I hated myself less then because dysphoria wasn't as bad or if they were working. Honestly it's hard not to obsess over your body when you live in it.
>>
You're well past any hope of actually looking like a woman at this point, enjoy your Jennermode
>>
>>8384455
Yeah pretty much what I thought. I doubt I would let myself get that bad though. i figure I will kill myself by the time I'm 27.
>>
>>8384455
At what point is hope lost?
>>
>>8384515
After puberty. Want to make a suicide pact?
>>
Please, I don't want to be offensive or something else so excuse me if you'll feel so after reading this, but you shouldn't hate yourself... believe me, you're meaningful as you are, do what you desire with your life and live to the fulliest of your possibilities. Don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't chose to be born like this. I'm sorry for your economical condition. I hope for the best.
>>
>>8384283
/tttt/ is probably the worst place to say this shit because if you're not 12 you're considered late and unpassable here.
I started like two months before I turned 25, and now at 1.5y in I'm starting to pass sometimes and rarely get sirred (in boy mode) I wasn't even twink tier
Just get on hormones and wait it out
>>
You will probably pass fine. A lot of people here seem to have unrealistic perceptions of cis girls. To be frank a lot of them look like hons. Just on my bus ride to work I will see dozens of women who are ugly as fuck. Fat, broad shouldered, big foreheads, big noses e.t.c. Qt kawaii girls are the exception not the norm.
>>
>>8384346
Wow amazing I should do this right now
>>
>>8384346
for some reason gender dysphoria makes it so that you can't control such things consciously like normal people are able to, I think a few mental illnesses including depression are the same way

I've tried plenty of times just to disengage from my problems but it just doesn't work for whatever psychological/neurological reason
>>
>>8384395
that's not how gender dysphoria works, it's like cis people saying "oh if you don't pass then just be a drag queen and glam it up lol BELIEVE IN URSELF", faking confidence well enough to go outside and function doesn't stop you from being a suicidal dysphoric mess, it just makes you a suicidal dysphoric person who functions okay in some other areas of life

what you should be saying to OP instead is >>8384283
approach it rationally. if you do nothing or kill yourself the chance of things turning out okay is 0%. if you try to transition and put as much effort in as you can muster, maybe it'll work out okay, maybe there's a much higher chance you'll be totally screwed and end up killing yourself anyway, but 0.01% is a better chance than 0% even if it's only marginal. if you're going to be writhing around in despair and kill yourself eventually anyway, you might as well give transition a shot first, it's not like you've got anything to lose at this point. you don't have to change your expectations or anything, just plough on through the first 18 months and see whether you're getting anywhere.
>>
>>8387545
>if you do nothing ... the chance of things turning out okay is 0%.
[citation needed]
>>
I almost felt sorry for you but you had to post Ayano hanging herself so fuck you and fuck off.
>>
>>8387957
Don't worry one day I will
>>
>>8387184
>>8387420
>>8387545
Maybe I will end up trying.
>>
File: o-george-takei-facebook.jpg (434KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-george-takei-facebook.jpg
434KB, 2000x1000px
ITT: hire a pro

if you have a cavity, rotten tooth, impacted teeth, etc, you go to the dentist, then he takes cares of it but also teaches you how to remain healthy. (I had a cray cray boyfriend, manly tough guy, the almost no-homo kind, he pulled out his own tooth with some pliers, does it fixes it? yes. Is it the best way to do it? NO)

Same with mental issues, you cannot fix them all by your own.

PROTIP: Go get some therapy.

no money? Lots of LGBTQWHATEVER organizations could cover it for you. Look for your local fag gaggle-hanging help group.
>>
File: 1493429225748.jpg (91KB, 602x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493429225748.jpg
91KB, 602x1000px
>>8384283

Just start already. I began with 37 and feel amazing. It's your life, bitch. Go on and be happy at once
>>
>>8391433
>I began with 37 and feel amazing
There's no way in hell that you feel even remotely good.
If you're not pretty you can't be happy!
>>
>>8391448
I am sure you, as every one of us, lacks the proper perception of what the others feel. This is expected.

I was femboying since forever. Just beamed my face. 5 months HRT, will surgery in 2 yrs.

And yes I am cute :)

Stay good.

Kisses
Kuessen
Baci
Beijos
>>
>>8391433
This actually gave me a little confidence thanks.
>>
>>8384367
How you take some HRT so you can become a femboy only? You wont be a girl, but you could crossdress alot and maybe one day get a dom gf who could treat you like a fem!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.