[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shoulders visibly wider than hips >tfw can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: q-angle-female-male.jpg (24KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
q-angle-female-male.jpg
24KB, 300x288px
>tfw shoulders visibly wider than hips
>tfw can't even do the chair trick
JUST
>>
>>8383694
What is the chair trick? If I pass am I Tru Transo?
>>
>>8383818
1. Step three foot lengths, toe to heel, away from a wall.

2. Place a chair between you and the wall

3. Lean over so that by touching the wall with your head, your body is an exact right angle, legs straight.

4. Lift the chair to your chest

5. Stand up

Typically only women can do it. I'm mtf and I can do it easily.
>>
>>8383694
I want to die too, famm. Life is shit.
>>
>>8384008
I used to think I could do it, but it turned out my feet were too close to the chair ;_;
>>
>>8383694
Woah, I'd never heard of these. Tried it just now, MTF, can do the facing-the-wall one with no problems at all and the other one I'm kind of in the middle; I can't do it, but the only thing it takes to be able to do it is lift my heel less than a quarter inch.

So close, so far away.
>>
>side note
this is why males sit with their legs apart. it biological. To shame men for "manspreading" is to shame them for their genetics.
>>
>>8384094
>>8384145
You can lower your center of gravity my gaining weight in your lower body while making sure not to gain as much weight in your upper body. For example, fat grafts to your hips would help you do the trick, but breast implants would make it harder.
>>
>>8384522
Isn't fat grafts like just 200cc? But anyway I would like to see some super tall girl (5'11) doing this trick. Because I think it all comes to height.
>>
>>8384522
>make yourself more womanly by not having breasts

O-okay?
>>
>>8384473
>To shame men for "manspreading" is to shame them for their genetics.
Nothing new from feminism there then.
>>
>>8384538
It does generally become more difficult as you get taller, but it mostly depends on where the center of gravity is located in relation to your own body, not the chair. So it's more height x weight x fat distribution. It would probably be difficult for an anorexic girl, unless she had very small shoulders and wide hips. The length of a person's feet will also affect things, because it helps determine the distance from the wall/chair (in the version of the experiment where you step a certain number of paces). So basically, there are many factors that come together to make it less likely that a cis man or a trans woman would be able to pull it off, but of course there are still cis men who can accomplish this and cis women who can't.
>>
File: 1484660403292.jpg (19KB, 236x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484660403292.jpg
19KB, 236x368px
>>8384008
oh my god I'm going to kill myself

I shouldnt have checked this thread
>>
>>8384589
zing
>>
>>8385024
why's that?
>>
>>8384008
jokes on you, im too weak to lift a chair normally
>>
>>8384616
Get out with ur logic, famo.
>>
>>8384522
how bout squats you lazy fucks
>>
wtf is this

Cis woman here. I can't fucking do this lmao

Welp, HRT for me, I guess
>>
>>8384008
>your body is an exact right angle

My sinews are too short to test this :^)
>>
>>8384008
my body doesnt make a right angle if i go 3 feet from the wall and put my head against the wall
>>
>>8384008
I can't even do point 2
What is that supposed to prove, if your feet are long enough for a chair?
>>
>>8385184

Do you
>have a high waist to hip ratio?
>breast implants or otherwise heavier upper body than lower body?
>have a height more common in men than women?
>>
>>8385124
I tried the chair bullshit and I couldn't do it at all.
>>
>>8384008
never heard of this but i had to try, I'm at work so had to use a heavy chair but easily done, feeling proud lol
>>
>>8386729
how wide are your shoulders and hips
>>
>>8383694
I can do the chair trick, doesn't seem hard at all
>>
>>8386697
How wide are your hips? It may also depend on your weight, height, time and age on HRT. How do you fare in those areas? There may still be hope.
>>
>>8384008
I can do this but I am still an unpassable manhon.
>>
>>8386851
>How wide are your hips?
39", about 15" length

>It may also depend on your weight, height, time and age on HRT.
>>8386851
160 lbs, 6', over a year, started at 20
>>
>>8383694
KEK
>>
>>8384008
>>8384616
i must be doing this wrong?
i have fucking massive shoulders and I cant figure out how this is supposed to be difficult lol
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.