[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my pubic area, groin, and ass nice and smooth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: smooth.jpg (20KB, 512x512px)
smooth.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
How do I make my pubic area, groin, and ass nice and smooth?
No idea where to start with hair removal.
>>
>>8383260
wax it and epilate it.
>>
>>8383273

not op but I would like to wax, but it cost so much. Can you achieve the same results with shaving and a little bit of time? I want my asshole to be completely hairless.
>>
>>8384176
Sugar wax is dirt cheap. Just buy a kilogram of sugar from the store and some lemon juice and make your own.
Lookup some guides on how to make sugar wax.
I use washable hemp fabric for wax strips.
>>
>>8384179

I hope you realize how much I appreciate this ;o
>>
>>8384253
Awww, you're welcome, sweetie! *hugs*
>>
>>8383260
You will need-
Bottle of baby oil
Decent quality razor head (Gillette mach series work well)
Nice body wash
Exfoliating pad

1.put baby oil on all areas you want to shave
2.get in shower for a little bit, then put on some body wash on the areas you want to shave
3.exfoliate the areas by scrubbing them with the pad
4.shave by pulling the skin tight then moving your razor across the area with hair

The pubic area will probably get a bit irritated a first but keep at it and you'll eventually get really nice and smooth.
>>
>>8384253
I hope you like pain
>>
>>8384619
Only hurts the first few times you do it. After that it's easy. Maintenance is far easier with an epilator than wax though. Wax is great for getting through the bulk of it and tends to hurt less than epilators on large patches of hair.
Pubes tend to bleed the first time you do it. Most people give up. If you can manage to do it though they thin out really quick cause the roots get damaged so easily. When the follicle is damaged it makes your pubes look less "pubey" as they grow back too. It's a lot softer and less wirey
>>
>>8384634
I just threw up in my mouth
>>
>>8384649
Like 90% of this board hate their genitals anyway I don't think people will care about blood.
Besides the follicles that bleed are usually permanently removed after that.
>>
>>8384634
If that's true that's actually very compelling.
I gave up before even beginning because armpit hair regrowing after shaving is an absolute pain and I didn't want to have awful crotch itch just for it to regrow after two weeks but if it makes the hair better afterwards it'd be worth it.
>>
>>8385839
Does the hair grow back weaker if you shave? I thought they were saying that if you wax it grows back weaker.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit

NSFW just fyi
>>
>>8386070
Shaving does nothing to your hair. I'd rather be hairy than shave. It's a true Sisyphean task. You accomplish almost nothing by doing it. I'd rather be hairy than shave and I really hate my body hair.

Epilating/waxing gets easier over time and the hair becomes less noticeable so you can let it grow out without as much worry. It can also lead to permanent reduction over time. After a few years of doing it you'll notice you epilate like half as much as before or even less
>>
>>8386070
The only way to get permanent hairloss is removal of the hair by the root. Epilators or wax are the go-tos for most people. Laser surgery is an option if you really don't want the hair.

As a teenager I fucked up a small part of my scalp line via trichotillomania.
>>
>>8386090

bumpf for this knowledge
>>
>>8386467
I have about 20 hairs growing straight out from just below my penile glans (cutfag), at what's left of my frenulum. Will epilating/waxing cure me of them, or will the the pain be so immense that I have to go to the doctor?
>>
>>8389954
It will hurt like a bitch. I'd say just manually pluck them first if you can and epilate the regrowth
Pubes are really difficult to epilate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.