[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you stupid trannies go on r9k and mention you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
Why do you stupid trannies go on r9k and mention you're a tranny in every single fucking thread? No one cares that you're a tranny, stop exclaiming it to everyone and making it the only part of your identity. You're not a fembot, just a mentally ill disturbed man seeking attention. You guys are incredibly annoying so please never leave this containment board ever again.
>>
>>8383049
It's part of the plan goyim. We've converted many already and we can't be stopped.
>>
im just there looking for my fembot gf anon, ive gotta say im a tranny off the bat or id be wasting time
>>
I'm girl (male). Please, give attention.
>>
>>8383049
Look everyone, the neanderthal exhibit is moving again! The animatronics these days, SOOOOO convincing!
>>
>>8383076
no one wants to be your gf, you ugly faggot

There's nothing more pathetic than a tranny into women. You're just a straight male at that point with a creepy fetish. You know those 45 year old tranny hons who come out to their wives and children and impose their creepy degenerate lifestyle on their poor family? That would've been you if you were born 20 years ago. You realize you only want to be a woman because you're too much of a coward to be a man? You're not a woman and your "dyphoria" is just jealousy, it's not real.
>>
>>8383079
tranny comebacks are mediocre as fuck

did you really think in your head that your comment sounded clever and would hurt my feelings? trannies are such brainlets
>>
>>8383091
ive had plenty of girlfriends (female)s and hookups before though robot friend. im a cute femboy looking tranny. sorry if that makes you salty :c
>>
>>8383101
>salty
Don't speak your shitty twitch stream underage fag lingo to me. There are a lot of other words you can use to not look like a retard.
>>
>>8383114
Wow yo u sound REALLY salty
>>
>>8383116
You sound like an imbecile. Normal human beings don't say salty to describe something besides food. Only children and manchildren who play too many video games do.
>>
>>8383114
i really like angry robots like you. where you at? i can give you a quick dl succ if you want, if you promise to stop madposting
>>
>>8383124
I don't want a tranny blowjob but I can punch you in the face if you want
>>
>>8383122
So I guess you could say the word salty gets you feeling a bit salty yeah?
>>
>>8383101
protip: if you have to tell people you're cute, then you're not cute
Insecurity 101
>>
>>8383147
trannies attention whoring on my shitty autism board makes me salty

You saying salty just makes me think you're a moronic manchild. I've never seen someone employed say that.
>>
>>8383160
Where else are we going to attention whore? This is like the best place for attention whoring. It's our homeland, we were here before the robots, even if we didn't have our own board.

Also lol I'm employed and I still totally think you're salty.
>>
>>8383140
Let's see. Irrational anger, lashing out, extreme reaction to obvious banter, has control issues (the language complaints reveal it), extreme Dunning-Kruger complex vis a vis knowledge base on topic he's so angry about...

Yup.

How's the closet, robot? Fell down the slippery slope and watched too much anime, I take it? Or is the repression slipping and you're here for a re-up?
>>
>>8383180
>he's so buttblasted that he types out all that text
I don't care faggot
>>8383177
employed in what? a shitty part timer where you didn't even wear a suit to the interview? I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with a creepy faggot in drag. My guess is you work in a grocery store or retail.
>>
>>8383201
>brushing off the one post that addresses the real reason she's here
Come on, people will accept you, I bet you'd make a pretty girl <3
>didn't even wear a suit to the interview?
I did. I actually wear a suit to work all the time, and it's not retail or grocery.
>>
File: 1431378105818.png (297KB, 490x524px) Image search: [Google]
1431378105818.png
297KB, 490x524px
like flies to shit
>>
>>8383217
>I wear a suit to work
>I'm a tranny
this retard is not adding up. can't even get his story straight. you realize "women" don't wear suits? they wear blazers. if you're going to pretend to be a woman, at least get your story straight.

>I'm a femboy looking tranny
So you're not actually a tranny. Just a creepy man claiming to be one since you admitted to being content with looking like a failure of a man rather than a woman. That means you're an outcast even to trannies, which is sad. You're just an attention whore then.
>>
>>8383236
I don't present girl-mode at work because I'm in an at-will state and my coworkers aren't the most accepting bunch.

Just come out of the closet girly.
>>
>>8383267
so you're a man since you know you won't pass at all. kek.

Sorry, ugly. There's no such thing as a femboy at 30. See you in 10 years when you become a suicide statistic.
>>
>>8383279
I pass just fine on my time off, but my legal docs say I'm a boy and I'm not so immature as to cause unnecessary strife at my workplace by making a deal out of it.

Also not 30, good bit younger and I transitioned in my teen years so I'm gucci.

Maybe some day if you come out early enough you might be half as cute as me ;^)
>>
>>8383201
"all that"? Sweetheart, I was alive before cassette tapes ever invented. Typing out blog-length posts is a matter of course for me.

But since you admit you don't care, you tacitly admit you're in the closet. Now we're making progress.

So what is your big fear? Not passing? Being a 'hon' for life? Being laughed at? Being a 'failed male'? What's the problem that has your emotional plumbing so inverted, robot?
>>
>>8383156
lol alrighty then, still gonna look for my fembot gf

>>8383236
i take hormones?? if i didnt say i was a tranny id be misrepresenting my body senpai. you seem upset that my life is pretty much going great despte being a "failure of a man" lmao any reason for that?
>>
>>8383288
There are no good looking trannies at 30.
>>8383292
>Sweetheart, I was alive before cassette tapes ever invented.
Disgusting. Are you bragging about being an old tranny hon?
>>8383302
Did you give any sort of implication that your life is going great? I'm not surprised that trannies are insecure.
you keep saying "my life is great" "i'm cute" if any of those things were true would you be trying so hard to convince a random stranger on the internet?
>>
>>8383318
>There are no good looking trannies at 30

If you transition early enough you just look like a thirty year old woman at thirty, which is where I'm headed cuz like I said I transitioned before adulthood. Maybe if you hurry up, get on the ball now, you'll at least be able to kinda be a twinkhon in your 30s. Don't repress any longer, it gets better(if you start soon enough)
>>
>>8383340
>I'm a femboy
You just told me you look nothing like a woman, just a feminine man. Get your story straight, creepy fag in drag.
>>
>>8383348
That was the other poster anon. I'm the poster that kept calling you salty and has a job. Learn to read and keep track of a conversation better.
>>
>>8383354
>>8383101
>ive had plenty of girlfriends (female)s and hookups before though robot friend. im a cute femboy looking tranny. sorry if that makes you salty :c
>I'm a femboy
>you're salty
The lying faggot caught in the act.
>>
>>8383318
>Disgusting. Are you bragging about being an old tranny hon?
Nope. Just letting you know it's not an automatic suicide to be older, particularly if you managed to avoid much of the worst of masculinization. It can be easy here to think failing to transition by 22 is suicide, but that's nowhere near universally true.

But you never answered my question about what was boggling you. Wouldn't you like to?
>>
Holy shit i read through this thread and this kid is projecting so hard. I've never seen someone more closeted.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-20-46-01.png (105KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-20-46-01.png
105KB, 480x854px
>>8383360
Still a different poster anon. They only said it once.
>>
>>8383380
Alright man, if you can prove you as a almost 30s tranny looks like a female, I will apologize to you and take back that trannies are all ugly at 30. Otherwise I don't care what you say because you're only claiming things but not proving them.
>>
>>8383379
>Kill yourself ugly faggot. It's not being a tranny that annoys me, it's you attention whoring like a piece of shit.
You know it's 2017 you don't have to repress anymore.
>>
>>8383318
because i see you poor /r9k/ fuccbois push the tranny failure meme so im just trying to lighten up your dark worldview

id love to keep chatting babe but i gotta go off to have drinks with my normal female friend catcha later
>>
>>8383379
Only men are compelled by the need to 'prove' everything, robot. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>8383389
I never said I was almost thirty, I even said I was a "good bit younger"(to quote myself that is)

Work on your reading skills, go get hooked on phonix.
>>
>>8383421
>>8383424
so you're both ugly, proving my point. No pictures in sight. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, ugly old trannies.
>>
>>8383433
>old trannies

I'm probably younger than you boi I'm only 20

Also I have boys I flirt with on the internet who know what I look like and think I'm cis, I can't risk them learning the truth.
>>
>>8383454
and why would they ever visit lgbt? Just delete the picture after 5 minutes. All I'm seeing is an ugly tranny making excuses.
>>
>>8383433
Everyone not infested with the Media Complex is ugly at my age, robot. That's just par for the course. I have not once intimated I was cute, only that I wasn't hideous or so ugly that I need to off myself. I am simply...older.

But my bf is about to get off work, we have plans, and he prefers me to be waiting when he is, so have fun. It's Saturday night and the Krew is having ribs for the men and salads for the ladies, and I do love me some bleu cheese.

Hope you find the help you need. But know this; that dark pain is your emotional plumbing, so to speak. When it's clogged up with pain, loss, regret, fear, and other negativity, you project that negativity towards others in the form of hatred. The only way to heal is to break through that block and feel again, and that USUALLY will involve something very painful that you're blaming yourself for.
>>
>>8383468
You don't understand anon, the archives still exist, reverse image searches still exist. By posting my picture I'm potentially risking:
-my irl gf finding out I have internet bfs
-my internet bfs finding out I have other internet bfs
-anyone being able to potentially see this thread if they ever reverse image search me

Not worth the risk when I know regardless of how I look you're just gonna pretend you think I'm ugly.
>>
>>8383468
>and why would they ever visit lgbt?
because they obviously like dick girls, duh
>>
>>8383508
But you are ugly. No need to try to convince me of your delusions.
>I just have to describe my cheating so that internet strangers will think I'm cool
that's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. you're so insanely insecure it's sad. you never gave any sort of implication you were dating multiple people and yet you claim it's a risk so that you could tell me your fanfiction life story. maximum cringe. I didn't want to know.

Thread is over, if no pics you only confirmed everything I believed.
>>
>>8383540
It's not cheating if it's on the internet boyo. I just don't want any unnecessary hurt feelings over it if anyone potentially sees.
Also
>maximum cringe
That's like a million times worse than "salty" lol.
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>8383540
>Manipulating this hard for some uggo's pics

Give it a rest, fampai
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.