[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we share stories about the first time well fell for someone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: time.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
ITT we share stories about the first time well fell for someone. Doesn't matter if you're a lesbo, bifag, whatever - all are welcome to post. So anons when did you first realise you were in love?
>>
>>8382098
transgirl

never
>>
When I was 4 I had a crush on my "best friend"... being pretty much a toddler I couldn't control my feelings and kept hugging and tackling him.. he hated me... but he did show me his boner and let me play with it when we were ~6 and I will cherish the memory always.
>>
File: 5453_8ea7_500.jpg (46KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
5453_8ea7_500.jpg
46KB, 500x393px
bi female

it was a girl I chatted with online for about two years or more, we even wrote letters to each other. I confessed my feelings twice I belive.
we finally met at a convention but it was shitty, we got separated and she never really talked to me again.
feels bad man
>>
>>8383955
>i dreamt of you
>i fapped to you
>i'm always horny
>im happy as long as you are with me
>>
>>8382098
>wake in soft, early morning glow of late summer
>lying beside me, bathed in warm light is my boyfriend of three week
>he looks so peaceful and content
>warmth floods me inside as I think to myself "if I could wake up next to him everyday for the rest of my life I can be happy"

Still together 16 months later, I love him so much, I hope it lasts forever
>>
Does it count as love if I don't even really know them or talk to them?
>>
Ace, cis male here.

>It was around September of 2014.

Cute girl I used to see around high school DM's me one day asking if we can hangout, kinda hesitated at first because I knew she had a boyfriend, turns out they broke up and she wanted to hangout with someone because she was depressed.

Eventually over the course of a year and a half we hangout everyday, tell each other everything, and I fall in love with her and she tells me she feels the same way.

She breaks my heart after she moves away because she says she loves someone else.

Eventually got over it.
>>
>>8384117
no
>>
>highschool and a guy
>best friend of 3 years pushes me against a wall and doesnt let me escape
>him and some other friends are asking who I like
>blush intensely because I like him and want him to kiss me
>they say a girl's name at the same time and think I love her instead
>shaking and blushing coming to terms with the fact I love my best friend
>he comes out to me as bi in senior year
>I come out to him as gay
>confess to him at the end of senior year
>rejected
>he dates a girl instead and we remain friends while he cheats on her with me
>several years later, after a breakup, he says if he cant find a nice gf he'll try dating me
>I'm also transitioning at this point
>ask, later on if he wants to start dating
>he says we're just friends and he'll only date me if I pass
>drift apart as I find another bf and transition happily

Knew him for 9 years. Rip.
>>
>>8390654
>>he dates a girl instead and we remain friends while he cheats on her with me
>>several years later, after a breakup, he says if he cant find a nice gf he'll try dating me
getting this inverse-cucked...
>>
>>8382098
>closeted mtf before hormones
>go to camping party
>friends leave me
>feel sick from too much beer
>get spins
>girl friend of friends tells me to come lay down in the tent
>she gets on top of me and pins me down
>not even attracted to her but it felt good and I didn't have the energy to stop it
>>
>>8382098
it was in kindergarten, we danced together at some holiday event... I dont remember details already
>>
>>8390598
Damn
>>
ping
>>
OK lads.
There is an LGBT youth center in my city that I went to in high school.
>a beautiful gay boy goes there
>always looking for reasons to talk to me
>hugs me really tight whenever I have to leave
>leave him alone because I have plans to leave the state
>leave for work and college, fast forward over a year when I moved back east
>walk in one day
>someone sitting at the front desk
>haven't seen him in many months but recognize him
>start chatting w/ eachother and coolin
>some stupid workshop shit is going on, I leave cos that shit's lame, he asks me if I have Facebook
>write him my number, he has the biggest smile on his cute face
>start dating for a little while
I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said no. I remember a lot of the things that we did and that we said to each other those few weeks. Never have I met someone that I clicked so easily with, or missed as badly. He thought that I was hot, and we were into eachother, but he has personal issues and some mental shit going on, surprise. After he said no he came back to me and asked if I wanted to talk more "when he was ready" and I told him: I don't know.
I dunno what the future will hold but eventually I will get some closure on this one way or another. I am not going to wait for a boy who cannot make up their mind, plus I am very busy with college and other commitments already so I do not have time to dance around with people who are afraid of commitments.
Even then, rare is it a day goes by that I do not think of him.
>>
>>8390654
He sounds like a dick desu.
>>
File: 1494563165271.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494563165271.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>be talking with friend
>go over to house
>play vidya and play with his super cool dog Max
>every time im with Aaron im happy
>he starts to be on mind all the time
>thinking about him a lot
>really wanna cuddle and make out with him
>hes kind of an asshole but so am i and hes actually a sweet guy
>realize im bi
>come out to him
>he says "cool"
> he doesnt care
>he finds out i really like him
>his friends give him shit, call him faggot and call me his husband
>stops talking to me
>deifted apart
>>
>>8384117
Yes.

Tell us your story.
>>
>>8390804
That's kinda rape desu.

Do you mean it feel good physically or emotionally?
>>
File: 1496390994863.png (211KB, 661x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496390994863.png
211KB, 661x488px
>be me, 16
>my only friends are among my online group
>one of them is a guy i've known for a few years
>really qt androgynous guy, two years older than me
>accepted that i was gay at this point and realized that i liked him a lot
>start playing games together more often
>got into counter strike so i could spend more time with him even though i didn't really like it (more of a TF2 person)
>we always made gay jokes but as far as i know he's straight, too nervous to ask him if he actually liked guys or not
>i was also closeted at this time so i was scared of confessing to him and outing myself
>he also lives on the other side of the country so i don't know how well a relationship would've worked out
>roughly six months of crushing on him later he starts hanging out in another group and we slowly stop talking to each other
>in the end left pretty empty and lonely, regret not telling him how i felt
>>
>>8397426
>kinda rape desu.
I suppose. I'm just glad it didn't result in a mini-me. The thought of that freaked me the fuck out.

>physically or emotionally
Physically. I misread the OP, and thought it was about our first times instead of first time falling in love.
>>
2 Stages of Love:

I Crush: I have had crushes since before I can remember when I was 3 years old I wanted to marry the neighbor boy. He would make me do stuff and say "if you don't do it I won't marry you" etc.

II True Love where you stay together 50 years etc: I never had this yet. I am getting married soon so I hope our love will stay the test of time.
>>
>>8397415
Gosh actually thinking about it now and trying to write down what happened made me realize how little I actually saw her.

My memories really foggy but I think first time I saw them went like
>be at a music show thing
>place is packed shoulder to shoulder
>person in a grey sweater holding a camera walks by
>gf says hi to them
>ask who that was
>oh okay

Next time I can remember right now
>another music show (there with gf I wouldn't ever follow someone)
>hope I see them
>much less packed
>shes sitting across the room with a friend or something
>looks more fem than last time I saw her
>keep looking over at her
>oh fuck I'm interested in this person
>she hides behind her friend a bit and they look my way
>realize far to late I'm making her uncomfortable

Anyway I don't even know what to write next and honestly I don't care anymore. Met her once, seemed annoyed by me, asked friend about her they told me she said I creep her out and that I stare.
>>
>>8382098
I don't think I've ever genuinely been in love with another person. I've had crushes when I was a kid, and am attracted to people, but I don't think I've ever been in love.

I've been straight up obsessed with gorls before, but I think it was me projecting my dysphoria onto other girls as a way to cope, which eventually turned into an unironic hate for women. But as I came to understand that the root of my low self image was gender dysphoria and my desire was not to be with those girls but to actually be them.

I've chilled out since then and feel like I have a better handle on things, but I'm still a romantic sperg.
>>
Saving this from page 10
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.