[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /lgbt/. I'm sick of repression and I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: figmuzgbcHlcC.jpg (416KB, 643x1000px)
figmuzgbcHlcC.jpg
416KB, 643x1000px
Hey, /lgbt/. I'm sick of repression and I don't want to disgrace those around me by transitioning. I'm leaving the world tonight and I've decided to leave the only thing of real value (my counter strike skins) to you. I have a £10 AK, a £10 M4 and a £60 Flip Knife. It's all up for grabs, just post your steam ID. See you on the other side, friends. Pic unrelated
>>
Inb4 livestream it
>>
do a flip
>>
I love you
>>
>>8382094
>implying wont hate you 10x more for killing yourself than they would for you transitioning

You are just afraid to face hardship because you've lived a comfy middle class life and have no balls

Stop being a faggot and become a woman, its gonna suck at times but that's fucking life dude
>>
>>8382121
Anon, frankly I don't care. Too much shit and nothing good comes from life. Who wants my skins or I'm just gonna lrt them rot in my account forever.
>>
>>8382128
>have no balls
if only
>>
>>8382094
There's nothing wrong with transitioning. You won't be disgracing anyone. Suicide, on the other hand, will hurt these people for life. Please don't do it.
>>
>>8382140
I'm 6 ' 5" and a complete neet. My family hasn't seen me since I moved out for college and probably don't care about me anymore. I'm just a dissapointment to the family name at this point and transitioning is just another scar on the family.
>>
>>8382149
Look, you suffer from an inborn condition and need treatment. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be happy. If your family can't understand this then what kind of a family is it anyway?
>>
>>8382197
Only the dead know true happiness, anon.
>>
>>8382203
The dead don't know anything, for there is nothing after death just as there is nothing before life. We exist for a brief moment and it is up to us to make the best of it. It is up to us to be who we want to be. This is your one shot and you owe it to yourself to take it. If you're going to hurt yourself if you don't.. it only makes sense to at least try to be happy first. Transition. What the fuck do you have to lose?
>>
File: 1483836226618.png (111KB, 485x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483836226618.png
111KB, 485x700px
>>8382094
You have a really nice OP pic.

Don't kill yourself just yet, give it another year to see if things get better.

Lets all wait and see.

How about this, if you wait and things don't get better in a year, we and anyone else who wants can kill ourselves in a suicide pact next year.

It beats dying right now in the cold, without any support. Give it time and wait for me please.
>>
>>8382149
Unless you have a rare obsessive genius personality (and a pursuit that interests you) you have to socialize with friends and family if you don't want to be depressed and suicidal call your mom
>>
>>8382149
How do you even afford to live?
>>
>>8382094
Are you fucking kidding me?
Oh my God, just go see a fucking shrink. You have nothing of value to any normal person you fucking sperg.
Or, I dont know, just fucking transition instead of wasting your time and mine repressing to the point that you want to kill yourself.
>>
rip in peace
>>
>>8382094
you only get 1 chances at life so if i was you i would not pass it up over something this stupid i was in bad water with my parents for 4 years then i left them and never talked to them for 3 years got back at them and they turned around and felt sorry when you leave people they will feel sorry and know what they miss and when they see you again they will either sorry or just don't care anymore don't pass up on life just because of toxic people there are good people out there that you haven't meet yet spent your time with them and not toxic people that will make you hate yourself i have been there but i knew this stuff before hand. NEVER GIVE UP
>>
>>8382094
Can I just get the Euros, I don't play csgo.
>>
>>8382231
It's like nothing at all, its like death

https://youtu.be/Vwigmktix2Y
>>
>>8382094
steamcommunity.com/id/salasilm/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.