[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the world like through homo anons eyes? Women need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1496457257223.jpg (269KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1496457257223.jpg
269KB, 2048x1364px
What's the world like through homo anons eyes? Women need not apply, I'm talking gay men eyes. Like, do you just see hot girls and think

>meh
or
>she's dumb
or
>I'd fuck her but she doesn't have a dick

What's up? How do you guys see the world? I'm not taking the piss, sorry if it sounds like I am, I am just curious. Plz reply.
>>
Gay men hate women. That's it.
>>
>>8381151
Hate as in "eww gros my dick is soft" or "ewww gross gimme that symbiotic womb shit senpai, hook my kids up yo"? Say a woman gets her head crushed by a big truck, what do you feel? Say you find out 99% of Manchester's victims were female, do you just go "meh" or what's up? Tell me your homo ways
>>
>>8381159
>>8381151
What if the girl is hot? Do you feel bad then? What if she has really wide hips and is like really thic and tall, do you feel bad then?
>>
I'm bi and I like only the cutest boys. They don't have to TRY to be feminine, but they usually are.
Girls are softer and smell nicer.
>>
>>8381184
>What's the world like through HOMO anons eyes?
>I'm bi
>>
>>8381206
Ikr? Guy basically said

>I fuck girls and like girls but I'll fuck a guy if he looks like a girl

like fuck off son, I'm serious here.
>>
According to my friend (I'm Bi)

Women just aren't my type unless they're butch women.

He was a more feminine gay man, his bestie was a butch lesbian.

Simply their attracted to the manly ruggedness and most soft females don't measure up
>>
>>8381147

well what do you think when you see a hot guy? nothing since you're not attracted to them
>>
>>8381240
Is it really as simple as that?
>>
>>8381240
I think

>damn bruh you worked hard for that shit, look at me bitch nigga
then i flex
>cool we bros, we bros bruh

I don't imagine homo guys do the same to girls.
>>
>>8381147
You simply wouldn't understand it. Just as we simply don't understand heterosexuality.
>>
>>8381252
yes.

If I'm driving down the road and see someone running down the sidewalk, I'll look over and if it's a guy who isn't obviously obese or something, I will turn into a perv and stare at every inch of him and try and figure out how hot he is, and if he is really hot and shirtless and covered in sweat I will be a bit too careless with craning my neck around to be honest. When I was younger and let my dick have more control over my brain I used to even circle the block to get a second (or 3rd..) look.

If I look over and see it's girl, I have a small pang of disappointment that it's not a hot guy and immediately look back to the road.
>>
>>8381270
I want to believe.
What don't you understand about heterosexuality?
>>
>>8381272
oh.. and if the guy is obese or elderly I will still look at them and try and decide if they would be hot thinner/were hot when they were younger..
that's actually one of my favorite "games" is trying to figure out how hot old guys where when they were my age.
>>
>>8381147
Hot girls are nice the same way a good painting is nice. Aesthetically pleasing, but that's about it. Hot men get under my skin, that's different.
I can hang around pretty girls just because I like looking at them. Being around pretty things is nice. Being around hot men is either frustrating or leading to sex, so that's different.
>>
File: yin-yang.jpg (29KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
yin-yang.jpg
29KB, 290x290px
>>8381274
I'm not talking of the understanding of the mind here, as if i were to understand some complex equation, but of the heart and of the spirit. Some things just aren't meant to be conveyed accurately through words.
>>
>>8381299
pretty much that. whitout the sex part though. fml
>>
>>8381303
bullshit
>>
>>8381315
Don't be so hard on yourself, anon.
>>
>>8381317
I'm not though, I'm saying what anon said is bullshit.

If it can be felt it can be be expressed into words. If it can't then it's not properly understood. Perhaps anon is not a proper homo. Just saying bruh
>>
>>8381332
You just haven't felt enough feels yet.
>>
>>8381337
Your face hasn't, suck my dick nigga I don't give a fuck
>>
>>8381349
You will when you'll be left to die bleeding in some lonely place after having insulted the right person.
>>
>>8381147
>tfw you're straight but don't think anything special when you see a hot girl

I don't even know what other guys are on about when they talk about a girl having a great ass, whats the difference between a great ass and just having a fat ass?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.