[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 25 year old virgin and I'm getting pretty desperate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490477824615-vr.png (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490477824615-vr.png
35KB, 350x350px
I'm a 25 year old virgin and I'm getting pretty desperate to be fucked by a guy. I've always wanted to do it in a loving relationship because frankly, sex with strangers seems kinda disgusting, but this seems less likely to happen every day.
Is it even worth it to whore myself out to some dude on a dating site? Should I continue searching for my romantic dream?
>>
Are you gay or tranny?
>>
>>8380220
Gay
>>
You could try to find a boyfriend who is more willing to go slow and develop a relationship with you either on a dating site or app...

But good fucking luck, men are biologically predispositioned to be horny whores. If fucking some guy without being in love sounds unappealing to you than you will be greatly disappointed in trying it. Plus their is the potential drama and potential STDs you'd be at risk with fucking strangers.

I use to be like you, I thought I needed love to be able to be intimate. But the craving of dick overcame me and I'm kinda a slut now. :/

But I've met some good people ard and maybe it will potentially develop into something down the line
>>
I gave it up at 23, and it was decent.

On the one hand I wish I had waited to find someone "special" so that it could have been a magical moment with birds and butterflies and glitter flying out of my urethra... and sex with someone you care about really is A LOT better.

On the other hand I would only have been able to attract a guy off a "special bus" to date because I was an inexperienced immature naive cringe-goblin and fucking a bunch of random horny dudes actually helped me grow the fuck up into an actual adult that another normal human being might actually be interested in

Your best option is to hop in a time machine and go back and be a dumb whore when you're 17 like a normal person.

The longer you wait the worse it will be.
>>
>>8380201
They gay scene is hookups first, then relationship afters.
It's very hard to find a gay guy who's into traditional style relationships.
>>
>>8380228
literally this op.

i'm in a similar position where i have really bad anxiety every time i open grindr and within minutes some muscle daddy hits me up but i freak when they wanna meet up bcus i've never online dated b4 :(
>>
>>8380259
Muscle Daddies are so hot :( I can't resist anon
>>
>>8380228
Well I find it hard to relate to that. I can't be properly sexually attracted to a guy if I don't find him interesting to talk to at least. I've had offers in the past that I refused because of that, but I guess that might have been a mistake. Those femboy aesthetics are disappearing fast...
>>
>>8380281
Yeah looks fade but most gay guys atleast try to make themselves to be attractive, fit, and healthy as they possibly can to be more desirable.

It's really best physically and mentally to find someone you really like and trust to have sex with rather than being a slut.
>>
>>8380311
not necessarily. i had a bf who loved me and wanted to get married one day but he bored me to death bcus he was too gentle and caring which resulted in me sleeping with his friend who kinda resented me lol.
>>
>>8380340
Sounds hot, tell me more
>>
>>8380340
y did friend resent u?
>>
>>8380340
Kys
>>
>>8380201
I can relate, cant seem to find a cool guy to fall in love with. Everyone just wants to bang.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.