[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over feeling like the biggest failure to my parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496351447909.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496351447909.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
How do I get over feeling like the biggest failure to my parents? I'm a trans dropout with no friends. I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest disappointment possible.
>>
>>8378013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
>>
By realizing that it's most likely due to their gender policing that you're damaged instead of a well adjusted early transitioner
>>
>>8378013
Don't worry. I'm a bi cis male, and my mother has tried to sell the house we live in to get a better house in an more affordable and job friendly area. But Here I am, sitting on an mattres drinking beer (95% of my money goes to alcohol) hearing my mother on the phone trying to sell this house.
>>
>>8378709
>>8378013
I am a failure. Not by gender or identity. But Is because I am a waste. No one is terrible on identity, but by action
>>
>>8378013
iktf
recently I just try to remind myself that everything turns to failure and death eventually and even the greatest achievements are eventually forgotten, so you're not alone and it doesn't mean anything really

>IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
>IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>8378013
get a job if you dont have one already
>>
File: 1496263181068.jpg (52KB, 603x394px) Image search: [Google]
1496263181068.jpg
52KB, 603x394px
>>8378013
Are you sure you just didn't get crazy ideas in your head and reinforced them?

Are you sure you didn't drop out of school for essentially being lazy or not happy?
>>
>>8378709
Alcohol is BAD for you.

SMOKE PIC RELATED
>>
I'm like the opposite to my folks, they put too much expectations on a struggling trans person and wind up dissapointed that I don't get into an ivy league school.
>>
Nah my parents are pretty proud of me, sure I'm not the perfect son and really used to really beat himself up about that.

In my experience just don't lose hope of creating a better future and get struck in a rut and you'll always find a way to the top
>>
>>8380695
Did you get into a college?
>>
>>8380745
didn't apply
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.