[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally reprobate to manipulate girls online into treating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0296.jpg (22KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
22KB, 236x355px
Is it morally reprobate to manipulate girls online into treating me like a girl so that I can satisfy my fetishes?

For example I got this girl to willingly tell me out of the blue "omggg your hair is sooo cute, where did you get it done?" My heart was literally pounding in that, without there being a fictitious roleplay environment a girl would talk to a man like that. It was exhilarating.

I don't plan on getting into long term relationships with them, simply use them as temporary pawns for my exploitation.

Please give me an answer from the Gods, because my sinning soul needs it.
>>
>>8376466
Seems like you're AGP.
Don't feel bad if that's rhe case, as you are a girl.

You're not lying, you're just a girl.
Don't forget, you're here forever!
>>
>>8376466
So you were using a picture of another girl and pretending it was you?

No that's morally fine.
>>
>>8376466
Wait are you fishing with pictures of cis girls or are you trans and using pictures of yourself?
>>
>>8376466
>without there being a fictitious roleplay environment
Why not just roleplay?
>>
>>8376492
No, I was just talking on omegle to a teenage girl and in passing I mentioned we could be besties because I have an underdeveloped personality and I therefore fit right in with teenage girls. I was showing my face and all, and happen to have long curly hair.

It just passed by imperceptibly (my comment, mind you, it was semi sarcastical) but after 5-10 minutes of talkingi told her she was a retard (because she was) and all of a sudden she said "well then we can talk like retards" and said the comment I wrote down in the OP. I blushes profusely and told her to not engage my fetishes to which she scoffed and was like wtf. Then we talked about other topics and nothing came of it. It felt interestingly good though, in a mosochistic kind of way.
>>
>>8376520
>I have an underdeveloped personality and I therefore fit right in with teenage girls
wow op...
>>
>>8376529
Did you even read what I posted? I said it was semi sarcastic...
>>
>>8376510
Eh I'm bored of roleplay, but it can be interesting too, it's just that no girls are into it. Never tried it though.
>>
A friend of mine got catfished and managed to befriend the person underneath. Turns out she was a trans-woman who had yet to get surgery, as she was too young. My friend even managed to get in a long-distanced relationship with her. In other words, I would suggest you come clean to someone you trust just to get a weight off your chest.
>>
>>8376549
This is a retarded comment, I explicitly said that I'm just manipulating people I barely know. It's dishonest and narcissistic, but it doesn't really hurt anyone (but perhaps myself)
>>
>>8376520
Wew lad you're weird. . .
>>
>>8376488
I'm not trans I just have strong interpersonal and behavioral AGP, specially if it's cis women treating me like a chick

I'm completely fine with being a guy
>>
>>8376466
Sounds like you're fucking retarded
>>
>>8376466
>tfw prettyboi
>tfw random girls and women often compliment me on my hair
>tfw don't even have to do anything to it to make it luscious and wavy
G E N E T I C
E
N
E
T
I
C
>>
>>8377046
Y so?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.