[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any good reason as to why late transitioners shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1494631316391.jpg (116KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494631316391.jpg
116KB, 500x600px
Is there any good reason as to why late transitioners shouldn't be required to go through the same rigorous psychological and general evaluation that early transitioners are forced to go through, to determine legitimacy?
>inb4 retards mention body autonomy
>>
Because it doesn't matter? If you're a late transitioner (adult) being gatekept you'll just DIY anyway, and then eventually bypass evaluation for official treatment once you've transitioned hormonally and socially on your own..
>>
>>8375591
>inb4
>>
>>8375447

Early transitioners have time to waste, late transitioners should have gotten their asses to doctors years ago. There's also the concern of whether there are any cis kids in the early transitioner group who would deeply regret transition if they went through it. Whereas a cis person who mistakenly transitions late will hardly do any damage to themselves if all they're doing is hormones. Cis people are also extremely rare among late transitioners as well.
>>
>>8375447
No tranny should have bodily autonomy.
>>
File: 1494190956757.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494190956757.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>8377223
and yet none of you have ever been able to point me to an example of an early trans detransitioner...
>>
>>8375591
I think self-medding is rarer than you think. Normies are retarded and too scared to order stuff on the internet. I've met plenty of people 30+ years old too scared to even shop on Amazon
>>
>>8377228
Can't detransition when you would never pass as a man.
>>
>>8377260
most early transitioners look like sexy tween boys tho
>>
>>8375447
I think you're right cara. I think you should go through rigorous psychological evaluation, you're fucking insane not trans.
>>
>>8375447
WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>8377228

The doctors do their job, obviously. Filter out the cis kids and help the trans ones. It looks like it's not necessary to wait that long however, as all cis kids seem to figure out they're cis by 14, and I think most by 12.
>>
>>8377271
Then blockers would have been a good idea even if they only end up gay.
>>
>>8377228
>>8377287

>all cis kids seem to figure out they're cis by 14, and I think most by 12.

When looking at natal males* I don't remember what the research said about desistance of natal females.
>>
>>8377293
I think it was about the same. A significant factor in desistance, as reported by the kids themselves, was that they started getting into relationships and said, "This is fine."

Note: significant != most important or greatest
>>
>>8375447
What would happen if an AGP was given blockers that early?
>>
>>8377374
trouble
>>
>>8377374
They'd be content with life, love who they are, and not have to repress their desired self image a meer fetish trough the lens of male puberty and sexuality.
>>
>>8378118
Explain?
>>
File: 1250195678955.jpg (91KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1250195678955.jpg
91KB, 750x563px
>>8375447
Counterquestion. If a late transitioner can pass the criteria of early transitioners, then shouldn't they be considered fully legitimate even by those who normally say otherwise?
>>
>>8375447
People should be able to do whatever they want so long as they are not hurting anyone else.
>>
>>8378170

>tfw dissatisfied with life and this post reminded me of that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.