[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of all the looks I'm done with being this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0093.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.png
91KB, 255x253px
I'm tired of all the looks
I'm done with being this freak
There is difference between being a passing trans who now have a happier life
And the others who ended up looking like shit like me who isolate themselves and never present
I really don't want to be a mid twenties guy with boobs
I might end it soon I just got to wait for family to leave the house and I have no one to find me and can pull it off successfully
At least I tried right???
>>
>>8375438
pls don't friendo
find a little subculture of people you can hang out with. They're out there and they love you already
>>
>>8375438
be my internet gf anon
>>
>>8375438
You were brave to have come this far, anon. Please don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>8375438
How long have you been on hormones?
>>
how old are you anon?
we should get lunch together
>>
>>8375464
I would but it's hard sometimes finding people to hang out with especially since I'm such a anxious person. I can't make friends easily you know?

>>8375486
Honestly I never had anyone even over the internet would be nice just to have something but I'm like honestly ugly and look nothing like a girl..you can do better anon

>>8375504
And that's what hurts the most I came this far and now I'm gonna kms anyways like everything I did was meaningless there was no point in my life

>>8375528
Like year and a half I know it's short amount of time but when you see people 2 hours on hormones already passing it sucks and I never once been misgendered or looked andro so i need surgeries.

>>8375538
Old enough to know when to give up you know???
>>
>>8375585
Perhaps you could start saving for ffs or some other surgeries?
You'll still get a lot more changes from estrogen as well.
>>
>>8375585
IKTF, I have also been on hormones a year and I'm basically just a man with breasts. Wanted to kms yesterday but just got drunk and went to bed.
>>
>>8375598
Hormones do nothing after a year.
>>
>>8375819
What? Your body changes for the rest of your life, hormonal changes never stop occurring even in cis people.
>>
>>8375585
putting your self out there socially is surely less frightening than thoughts about depriving yourself of the opportunity

The fact that you feel this way means there are thousands of others who feel the same
>>
Don't do it, OP.

We're entering a golden age. In 10-20 years you might be able to just upload your brain into a body. Even if you don't pass now, you might pass later.

It'll happen faster if we have more trans scientists, by the way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.