[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trannies, do you eventually "accept" that you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 599x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 599x775px
Trannies, do you eventually "accept" that you will never be your real sex? How do you not kill yourself knowing you will never be able to afford srs, and knowing results are horrible even if you somehow can waste all of your living money on something you should have been born with?
>>
>>8374385
>How do you not kill yourself knowing you will never be able to afford srs, and knowing results are horrible even if you somehow can waste all of your living money on something you should have been born with?
I don't know any of these feels sorry. :(
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 618x618px
>>8374396
AGP
G
P
>>
>>8374435
I'm AGP because my insurance covers most of the expenses and I can easily afford it?
>>
>>8374548
>getting SRS from a Western surgeon
>>
File: 1491897491759.jpg (46KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491897491759.jpg
46KB, 640x733px
>>8374585
Ok. Your problems are your own creation then.
>>
>>8374613
Not really? I just need to save up enough money for a vagina that actually halfway passes.
>>
>>8374657
What happened to
>and knowing results are horrible even if you somehow can waste all of your living money on something you should have been born with?
If you don't agree with this sentiment I don't see why you are arguing with me.
>>
>>8374385
This is a Strong Statement making Photo

Most people Don't take photos like That
>>
I could probs live with just an orchiectomy and be stuck with a useless stub that would be real easy to tuck but would look uggo. It's not like I spend a lot of time thinking about my junk lol, just passing is much more important.
>>
>>8375036
Funny how it becomes more of an issue once you (feel like you) pass pretty well.
>>
>>8375107
It's just priorities! Can't change everything all at once senpai. :c
>>
>>8375154
lol does f a m really change to senpai. That's grossss.
>>
>>8374385
>How do you not kill yourself knowing you will never be able to afford srs,
Live in canada.
Will have SRS shortly from one of the best surgeons and the results are just fine other than the dilation imo.

Not being cis fucks me up though when I see other cute cis girls out and about.
>>
>>8374613
Not that anon but you really shouldn't get SRS from anyone but the best surgeons worldwide. You only get one chance to do this, so you should do it right.
>>
>>8374385
Ftm here-

I used to lament my dicklessness constantly, but then I got on hormones, and the feels mellowed. When i have sex i bottom in either hole. I still want a dick, would much prefer one, but not having sex ever seems really unhealthy.
>>
OP is upset his taxes pay for my srs
>>
>how do you not kill yourself
Survival instincts desu
Not passing as cis unambiguously is more of painful but not having a vag hurts pretty bad too.
There are many moments where I would have asked someone to pull the trigger for me if they were willing, but actually diving off 4 stories into concrete or getting a gun is a pretty far off impulse because my survival instincts are there.
>>
>>8374385
>Trannies, do you eventually "accept" that you will never be your real sex?
I've accepted it for a long time now, it's only on occasion that I obsess about it and hate myself.
>How do you not kill yourself knowing you will never be able to afford srs
I'm looking to get it maybe sometime next year
>knowing results are horrible
I would rather have an axe wound than a dick. I don't care as long as I can look down and not feel like shit.
At this point I'm just challenging myself to get as close to female as I can.
>>
>>8375645
Why shouldn't he be? I am and I'm a tranny too, just non-op.
>>
cis gay-fag... I dunno if they themselves feel that way, but i have met a *LOT* who argue that they are no different from people who have the biolgical sex by which they identify as.

Its funny, because not only does it make them look like IDIOTS(because not even 1% convincingly pass) but it shows how deceptive they are. Its doubling down on a lie that takes no effort to prove is a lie... And its all built around this idea that the other person is going to play into this shared delusion by society. MtF or FtM will never be true females or males. It takes more than a mental illness and a mutilated crotch to be a man or a woman.
>>
>>8374385
>How do you not kill yourself
>implying we don't
>>
>>8376810
If that were true, this wouldnt be an issue in 2017, now would it?
>>
>it's another "crossboarder thinks that all the transtrender tumblr posts he saw in rage threads is reflective of all trannies" episode
>>
>>8376846
No, gay-fag guy who was in gay-straight alliances, went to pride events, hangs out in the village, etc.... and sees trans activists who really are more often than not exactly as they seem on tumblr.

My gay privilege(or being told to die of aids by trannies) clearly blinds me to their real plight...

pro-tip: I have gotten way more hatred from trans than ANY straight guys in my entire life. I'm not sure why trannies are even part of the gay rights movement, since it seems like they're nasty to everyone except lesbians, and have no practical connection to homosexuality(gender does not equal sexuality, remember? Thats what the gay rights movement was founded on. So why the fuck would gender-swappers feel welcome... and entitled to taking over.)
>>
>>8376900
A normal tranny just wants to live their life as their preferred gender and be referred to in that way. So maybe that can help you understand it from that angle.
>>
attempt as gud as possible to get by on what i can afford, otherwise live life for other reasons like other cute girls or food
>>
>>8374385
I attempt to kill myself all the time.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.