[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you pro-Trump retards hiding? Look at this goddam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18

File: Secretary Betsy Davos.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Secretary Betsy Davos.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Where are you pro-Trump retards hiding?

Look at this goddamned disgrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHd8B5wzXzI

This billionaire bitch that Trump nominated for Secretary of Education cannot say that she would prevent a school which uses federal money from discriminating against LGBT students.

From the handbook of the school brought up in the video.
>The Bible prohibits specific behaviors and limits marriage to a covenant relationship between a man and a woman
(Genesis 2:21-25; Ephesians 5:22-33). LCA will instruct students in these teachings. Behaviors prohibited in the
Bible include, but are not limited to:
>Homosexual or bisexual activity or any form of sexual immorality (Romans 1:21-27; I Corinthians 6:9-20);
>Practicing alternate gender identity or any other identity or behavior that violates God’s ordained
distinctions between the two sexes, male and female (Genesis 1:26-27; Deuteronomy 22:5)
>In situations in which the home life violates these standards, LCA reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to
refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student.
That's right, it says the school can EXPEL gays or trannies just for being themselves.

It also includes a prohibition against non-married heterosexual pairings, but if conservatives are so big on not using federal dollars to fund something they don't support (birth control), why are they fine with using federal money to indoctrinate children into religion?

As Goof Ball in the video's comments said:
>Then send your kids to a private Christian school, and pay for it out of your own pocket. Why do I have to subsidize anyone's religious views. Hypocrisy is the new Conservative norm.

So where are you people that said Trump would be positive for LGBT people?
>>
>>8374382

Link to the school's handbook.

http://mylca.info/a/dlfiles/enrollment/Handbook2015-16.pdf

The relevant section is "Biblical Lifestyle."
>>
>>8374382
>Hypocrisy is the new Conservative norm.

Jesus warned that hypocrisy is the old conservative norm, or rather, lot's of lying hypocritical conservatives pretended Jesus actually existed and then went on to claim that he said that about those other conservatives.
>>
>>8374382
President Pence will only encourage this. I say we protest. It is all we can do.
>>
Thanks for sharing.

It's no surprise he's anti-LGBT.
>>
>>8374382
>as if i'm gonna watch a 5 minute video
>as if i'm gonna read your wall of text
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>8374382
MAGA
>>
I can't wait for him to kill me.
>>
I support funding of Catholic schools. Sorry. Catholic schools predate ""public schools"", do a better job of teaching and should be able to enforce standards for behavior.
>>
>>8374382
>Hypocrisy is the new Conservative norm.

That's not the least bit new.
>>
> if conservatives are so big on not using federal dollars to fund something they don't support (birth control), why are they fine with using federal money to indoctrinate children into religion?

Whoaoaooaoaoaaoa I don't want tax dollars going to something I find WRONG but its okay to have tax dollars go to something I find RIGHT wowww this is so different than how liberals feel amirite?
>>
>Keep gays out of school
>their options are factories or military

So in a few decades the nation will be split between flabby straights with desk jobs and properly exercised queers with extensive training operating firearms and heavy machinery.

What are they planning?
>>
>>8376369
Not if it receives government funding, including school vouchers.
>>
>>8376438
>What are they planning?
their own demise.
>>
>>8374382

Religious school in religious values SHOCKER, the federal funding is a shadow cover for the left's raging shut it down hateboner

>>8376397

I will support the defunding of this school as soon as Planned Parenthood is defunded

checkmate libtards
>>
>>8376438
Veterans are often struck with mental illness, and factory workers are often struck with physical disability.

Struggles with health (physical and mental) add an additional layer of disprivilege. If an entire group seems struck by illness, the healthy mainstream will look down on the entire group. Doesn't matter if it was staged.

It's an attempt to eradicate LGBT.
>>
>>8377518

Here I was thinking it was just to keep them poor and sacrifice them in wars instead of their straight kids.
>>
>>8376308
This is a very small and vague clip of a longer hearing. Sounds like it is missing a lot of important information. I call bullshit. Prolong your animalistic attention span and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>8376397
Republicans supposedly support a small government..
>>
File: look.gif (824KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
look.gif
824KB, 245x245px
>>8374382
>>8376397
>>8381422
Republicans are pushing for School Choice so parents can choose which public school they want their children to attend. The school's funding will depend on the students who chose their school.
>>
>>8381154
Same diff.
>>
>>8381514
It is just a way of getting segregation back into schools.
>>
>>8381422

Poster didn't say "Republicans" they said "conservatives". Aaand since we have a 2 party system Republicans are quite a huge tent party, encompassing libertarians and big govt types alike.

I am conservative, don't identify with either party (voted BLANK last presidential election and a mix of D/R/3rd party downticket), and am fine with tax dollars going to stuff I find good (like school choice, infrastructure, healthcare, safety nets) not okay with tax dollars going to stuff I find bad (incl but not limited to birth control). Wow what a concept.

>>8381944
Bullshit, school choice makes it more affordable for poorer/middle class kids to be able to attend private schools, Otherwise its a luxury for the rich only whereas poorer/middle class kids get stuck wherever according to where they live (which is likely to be segregated). You realize prior to the anti-Catholic anti-immigrant Blaine Amendments, kids were able to attend their local private schools without being penalized for it?

If I had it my way all kids would get X amount of money which can go to whatever school they choose or homeschool if they choose that.
>>
File: CZcmux4WIAAzrtl.jpg (50KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
CZcmux4WIAAzrtl.jpg
50KB, 600x557px
>>8382021
>If I had it my way all kids would get X amount of money which can go to whatever school they choose

Why do us taxpayers have to pay for your shit children to go to school?
Why can't you educate your rug rats on your own dime?
>inb4 Gibsmedat!!
>>
>>8381422
the gop is the party of government overreach through moral policing thoughts and bodies, though
>>
>>8382063
>Why do us taxpayers have to pay for your shit children to go to school?
People already do pay for kids to go to school.

ALSO unless you attended private school or were homsechooled you were already educated by taxpayers so pay it forward you shit.

>>8382064
Democrats do plenty of ~thought policing~ and ~body policing~. you just dont notice since its in line with your own values.
>>
>>8382064
>>8382080

I mean like the OP is literally demanding thought policing people for saying "marriage between a man and a woman" (oh no not that). But you are okay with that.
>>
File: Your-Opinions-Are-Shit.jpg (203KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
Your-Opinions-Are-Shit.jpg
203KB, 381x424px
>>8382080
>this is how its always been
>guilt as motivation

kek
>>
File: tumblr_om9vv3satt1r7p1q8o2_1280.jpg (66KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9vv3satt1r7p1q8o2_1280.jpg
66KB, 620x620px
>>8382080
>Democrats do plenty of ~thought policing~ and ~body policing~. you just dont notice since its in line with your own values.

cis straight white males don't have their lives threatened by discriminatory legislation though?
>>
File: moving the goalpost.png (219KB, 556x304px) Image search: [Google]
moving the goalpost.png
219KB, 556x304px
>"Republicans doesn't want to intervene when schools discriminate lgbt"
>"School Choice lets you choose which school you want your children to attend"
>???
>"Taxes!!! Indoctrination!!!"
>>
>>8374382
Is the school private, yes or no? If yes then they should be able to expel anyone they wish to.

It's not on the government's responsibility to tell how a business should run itself.
>>
File: 3cGb8Ry.gif (1MB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
3cGb8Ry.gif
1MB, 500x699px
>>8382607
The Secretary of Education is a government position.
So presumably she is in charge of public schools, not private.
Not Amerifat, though, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>8382690
The founding is for a private school, the school itself is private, what is being discussed is how much should a government interfere in a free enterprise. By law they are allowed to discriminate against certain people that were previously mentioned on contract.

The government DONATES to the school, it doesn't own or buy stocks, DONATES. The school itself is safe to run as the owners want as long as it's within the laws.
>>
>>8382733
Why does the school need government funding?
Can't they just increase their fees?
It seems to me if they are taking taxpayer dollars then they should be subject to the taxpayers conditions.
>>
test
>>
>>8382823
Because school is extremely expensive, you want, no, you need, the teachers to be well paid and motivated, besides there's equipment, security...
If it was up to the customers alone the prices would be extremely higher.
>>
>>8382823
Also it's not a loan, there's no condition, it's a donation. Those are different things.
>>
Just because we endorse some of Trump's policies does not in any way imply uncritical, unequivocal, or unanimous approval of him, all of his policies, or any of his chosen managerial agencies. Indeed, our most prominent spokespeople (such as Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer) have --- on many occasions --- have defined necessary dispute of Trump as an alt-right necessity. Moreover, I have opposed people like Mrs. Devos for supporting vouchers; Mr. Trump's support of such measures was always my primary concern regarding his presidency. We must support Trump where is right (such as halting Moslem immigration) and viciously oppose where is wrong (neoconservative foreign policy (like how handled Syria) and social conservativism and adjoining cuckery).

This is an essential Red Pill how vouchers and why Trump's education agenda must be assiduously opposed:

>https://occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/school-vouchers-a-trojan-horse-to-destroy-private-schools/
>>
File: C9DCtKeXYAAgCNL.jpg (33KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
C9DCtKeXYAAgCNL.jpg
33KB, 960x533px
>>8376397

Conservativism is retarded. Us paleo-libertarians are master race.
>>
>>8381514

>https://occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/school-vouchers-a-trojan-horse-to-destroy-private-schools/
>>
>>8382867
>school is extremely expensive

it is literally just one step up from baby-sitting
>>
File: gPoXB1D.jpg (21KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
gPoXB1D.jpg
21KB, 450x301px
>>8383175

Vouchers in short: We’ll give taxpayer money to violent, low-IQ blacks and mestizos so that they can go to private schools and destroy them too!

Only the most myopic fool – i.e. beltway libertarian – would support such an idea.
>>
>>8382021

We're hitting cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>https://occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/another-cuckservative-cause-school-choice/
>>
>>8383245
>As one can easily discern, there is nothing too “free market” about this concept, since it essentially entails private schools being financed by tax dollars,
Sounds awesome to me, free market is shit. (Communism is also shit don't get me wrong).
>, and school choice would eventually bring private schools under government regulation since the private schools would receive government funds.
Disagree with this, though I do think there should be some minimum of educational standard for private, public and home schools.
>Most public schools across America have been completely devastated by hordes of unruly, low-IQ blacks and mestizos.
Oh okay its a stupid racist idiot. Guess I'm a ~cuckstervative~~
>>
>>8382733

So, it's welfare? All welfare should be abolished.
>>
>>8383261

Are you denying race differences in average intelligence? And why should we not have a completely free market in education?
>>
>>8383282
>Are you denying race differences in average intelligence?
I don't care about "muh IQ" get out of here. If you cared about IQ they would discriminate via an IQ test. But no IQ test is given, just an income test. a BS income test.
> And why should we not have a completely free market in education?
It limits the poor and working classes and even the middle classes access to education and I am a member of said middle class. Don't feel like rich assholes getting their run of things and never have. Fuck em.

I guess that makes me a ~cuckstervative~ oh well.
>>
>>8383265
>All welfare should be abolished.
If it were, your home would quickly be overrun by hungry hordes looking for food/shelter.
I suppose you would fight them off for a few days with your guns but one man (or in your case tranny) can only defend the fort from marauders for so long before inevitably succumbing.
it is fun to pretend that welfare is unnecessary while promoting bottomless military spending but without EBT cards the blacks would burn everything to the ground.
>>
>>8383282
because christfags want to indoctrinate everyone to hate their bodies while making the government pay for it.
>>
>>8383305
>because christfags want to indoctrinate everyone to hate their bodies

Different anon but I'm a Christian and no, I don't think any Christian wants to make people "hate their bodies" (wtf).
>>
>>8383291

>I don't care about "muh IQ" get out of here. If you cared about IQ they would discriminate via an IQ test. But no IQ test is given, just an income test. a BS income test.

They should do that but it would result in 'disparate impact' so government would ban it.

>It limits the poor and working classes and even the middle classes access to education and I am a member of said middle class. Don't feel like rich assholes getting their run of things and never have. Fuck em.

Why do you assume it would be so expensive if we have a competitive free market? That is like saying that without socializing food most people would starve.
>>
>>8383314
You haven't met some of the more zealous ones. There is a reason the founding fathers said no to state religion. They couldn't even agree on which christian teachings were right.
>>
>>8383154
>"""an"""cap
I can't take that economic theory based on misunderstanding two different theories seriously.
>>
>>8383319
>Why do you assume it would be so expensive if we have a competitive free market?
Are you underage or just ignorant on purpose? Do you not understand how markets work? God how shit.
>>
>>8383324
>You haven't met some of the more zealous ones.
I'm super zealous and attend the Traditional Latin Mass. Never ever seen anyone talk about "hating the body" or whatever. Like I always try to get people here to stop tearing into themselves and calling themselves "hons" (I think trans women on here hold themselves to really unhealthily high beauty standards beyond the already high levels which cis women see). I think if anything Christianity teaches how precious and beautiful your body is.
>>
File: tumblr_n4r5znppgH1r87tiqo1_1280.jpg (95KB, 828x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4r5znppgH1r87tiqo1_1280.jpg
95KB, 828x1024px
>>8383341
>Are you underage or just ignorant on purpose?

I might ask you the same thing.
A free market presumably allows for competition which has a price-reducing effect.
Do you not understand how markets work?
>>
File: iw_hmg_gau19_o1.jpg (35KB, 665x379px) Image search: [Google]
iw_hmg_gau19_o1.jpg
35KB, 665x379px
>>8383299

>If it were, your home would quickly be overrun by hungry hordes looking for food/shelter.

See pic.

>I suppose you would fight them off for a few days with your guns but one man (or in your case tranny) can only defend the fort from marauders for so long before inevitably succumbing.

Challenge accepted. My voluntary McSlaves^TM are preparing my arsenal of tactical McNukes^TM as I type (seriously though: I could take 'em in a palao-libertarian society).

>it is fun to pretend that welfare is unnecessary while promoting bottomless military spending but without EBT cards the blacks would burn everything to the ground.

That's where private MOABs come in, my friend.
>>
>>8383362
Presumably, but that's never how it works in practice, a free market just degrades quality and makes way for collusion and shit like duopolies every time, it's an inefficient system with a childish misunderstanding of the way that humans work.
>>
>>8383305

>government paying for something

>free market

Are you literally a retard?
>>
>>8383332

We are real anarchists. You can't abolish capitalism without utilizing initiatory violence and coercion.
>>
File: 1395208539319.gif (144KB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1395208539319.gif
144KB, 350x255px
>>8383175
>>8383232
>>8383245
>thinks the vouchers are enough for poor people to attend a private school
>thinks the tuition fee is the only expense in private schools
>thinks private schools don't have entrance exams
>Thinks most public school students won't be expelled for poor academic performance.
>thinks students in private schools won't get those vouchers
>thinks current students in the private schools won't be prioritized
>thinks private schools will still accept new students even though they're at their limit
>>
>>8383341

Are you an economic illiterate?
>>
>>8383387
You can't abolish hierarchies while preserving the hierarchies inherent to the predatory nature of capitalism.
Anarchism isn't "no government maaaaan" and that's an infantile misunderstanding.
>>
>>8383395
It seems you are, else you wouldn't support such backwards modes of production and impossible fantastical stances on property relations.
>>
>>8383175
those vouchers wouldn't make a dent in the costs of really good private schools.
>>
File: must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg (43KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg
43KB, 280x287px
>>8383394
>thinks vouchers are an easy fix to a complex problem
>>
>>8376369
the oldest continuously-running university in the world was founded by a Muslim woman over a thousand years ago in Fez, Morocco and largely taught secular subjects

why do Christfags thing the universe revolves around them?
>>
File: 30c.png (456KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30c.png
456KB, 600x450px
>>8383404
>>
>>8383404
>impossible fantastical stances
>>
>>8383473
>"They're going to destroy private schools!!!"
>No they won't
>"... lmao thinks vouchers will fix a complex problem"

School Choice will force public schools to actually care about their students because their funding relies on them. If the parents think their child is being neglected, abused, or indoctrinated, they can choose a different school. Public schools will need to better themselves so they can keep and attract more students, or they'll lose funding. They will compete with each other in providing better education. The system is literally based on capitalism.

The handicapped/special kids will also have an easier way to attend special schools so they can actually learn.
>>
>>8383396

You also can't abolish hierarchical capitalism without a coercive government which is --- in and of itself --- a hierarchy.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (104KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
104KB, 500x373px
>>8383683
>literally based on capitalism

because that worked so well for internet service.
have you even heard of comcast?
where's the free market that is supposed to evolve to give us cheap fast internet?
oh, that's right, capitalism isn't a magical panacea!
>>
>>8383479

What are you talking about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Bocogna

>The University of Bologna (Italian: UniversitĂ  di Bologna, UNIBO), founded in 1088, is the oldest university in continuous operation.[2]
You are full of garbage and Catholic schools still predate the public school system.
>>
>>8383705
Capitalism relies on the state though, the coercive property relations it necessarily must have require a police force of some kind to uphold, pre-state systems were more mutually beneficial.
>>
>>8383377

>Presumably, but that's never how it works in practice, a free market just degrades quality

How? Producing goods and services at higher quality and lower price is what is incentivized in a free market.

>collusion and shit like duopolies

Are very unstable and transient in a free market.
>>
>>8383404

>backwards modes of production and impossible fantastical stances on property relations.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8383722

>because that worked so well for internet service.
have you even heard of comcast?

US Telecoms are not a free market. There are tremendous barriers of entry which create government oligopolies. Romania has free market Telecoms and it's fantastic (predictably).
>>
>>8383705
Oh, and abolishing a hierarchical institution that only maintains its dominance through force is an act of defense as the coercive and hierarchical institution struck first by stating that being born is to owe it a debt, that you necessarily must exist within it and are not allowed to seek alternatives.

>>8383740
Collusion is highly incentivized as well, as well as cost cutting mixed with price gouging, lowering safety standards, hoarding, and manipulation, all of which you can get away with because collusion.
>Are very unstable and transient in a free market.
I guess free markets have never been tried? Real life markets tend to go in that direction.
>>
>>8383775
These barriers of entry are called dynasties, nepotism, and class. The government is just another tool for them.
>>
>>8383733

>coercive property relations

Explain.

>require a police force of some kind to uphold

And preventing people from exchanging labor for commodities or currencies doesn't?
>>
>>8383787
You necessarily must participate as a lower class individual in servitude to the propertied classes, alternatives are disallowed and always shot down through force. The concept of dual power, building up your own alternatives outside of the system and then defending them when they come under attack was the building block of most good anti-capitalist movements. It's coercive in that you necessarily have to accept a disadvantages servant role, or be attacked, imprisoned, killed.

>And preventing people from exchanging labor for commodities or currencies doesn't?
It does. You seem to have an americanized understanding of how property and trade work, trade and currency are not exclusive to capitalism, it's just one of the plenty of market systems to choose from, and it's not even the freest one since it relies on the exploitation of labour instead of the free association of it offered by superior market systems such as mutualism or agorism.
>>
>>8383814
>disadvantages
disadvantageous rather
>>
File: Vampira.png (361KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Vampira.png
361KB, 500x750px
>>8383775
>>8383775

So who is to say that deregulating education in the US is going to make it invulnerable to dynasties, nepotism and class?
The problem seems to be the Teachers' Union but instead of eliminating that the republicans are just throwing more taxpayer money around, at religious folk this time, in a vain attempt at "improvement".
And don't even get me started on the fact that religions don't pay taxes.
Yet they want public funding.
They are already a drain on society.
>>
>>8383850
lol
religions are failing
long term lowering of attendance
less donations coming in
let them die off
>>
>>8383784
That's why the funding should be controlled by the parents/students and not by the government.

>>8383850
Unions in general were formed to protect employees from wrongful termination, but it also protects ineffective teachers just because they have tenure, which is "proof" that they're good at their job. School Choice fixes that because the lose of students/funding will be enough reason for the principal to fire those teachers.

Also, private catholic schools still pay taxes as schools.
>>
>>8383948
you'd be surprised at how many parents would zero fund their own kids school, let alone the school their grandchildren go to.
>>
>>8383948
>wrongful termination
Oxymoron.
>>
>>8383784

I gave you an example of free market telecommunications working though.
>>
>>8383479
*tips burqa*
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.