[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I just passed. I went to buy a new game and the customer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: eg-cut.jpg (36KB, 402x503px) Image search: [Google]
eg-cut.jpg
36KB, 402x503px
Holy fuck I just passed.
I went to buy a new game and the customer in front of me was talking with the cashier about how hard it is to find a gf that also plays videogames.
They both looked at me after he said it. Of course I pretended like I didn't hear anything but damn did it feel good.
If you don't care about it just sage or something I just wanted to get this off my chest. Or maybe first time passing story thread?
>>
>>8372044
Glad to hear something good happened to you.
>>
>>8372072
Thank you, nice to know that somebody cares.
>>
>>8372044
I'm glad for you OP!

>Or maybe first time passing story thread?
I was a kid and I grew out my hair and my school uniform was unisex. Everyone thought I was a girl.

That's my first and last time passing story.
>>
>>8372044
When I was 11 I had long hair and I had this red raincoat. When I wore that raincoat people always thought I was a girl. The first time it happened was pure joy followed by intense anger.

I kind of wish I had appreciated it more back then since I wont be passing again anytime soon.
>>
this guy at a bar I frequent often thought I was a dude this whole time (2+ years I guess?) because he asked where the missus was (referring to a ring I wear, I guess he thought I was married?) till I spoke. Cue apologies for calling me a dude and the resulting spaghetti and explanation on his part.
God fucking damn it
>>
File: 14649916744372.jpg (132KB, 357x597px) Image search: [Google]
14649916744372.jpg
132KB, 357x597px
>>8372176
I get so sad every time I read/hear "long hair", :C I have curly hair that grows up not down so I don't know what having "real" and "normal" long hair feels like, and in order to do so I need to straight it up but it'd not last much, and I had to cut it last week thanks to my highschool's stupid rules, plus I haven't come out as trans yet so it'd be weird.

Sorry anon, (>>8372176) I know you probably don't care but I had to say it.
>>
File: 4774.png (15KB, 150x159px) Image search: [Google]
4774.png
15KB, 150x159px
>>8375683
yeah sucks not having straight hair
but not every cis girl has straight hair so even if you were cis you'd still have curls
>>
>>8375689
Yes I know, I just wish it wasn't the case. :/
>>
File: Threemilk.jpg (109KB, 1084x995px) Image search: [Google]
Threemilk.jpg
109KB, 1084x995px
>>8375683

Not to worry, senpai. Agatha is proof guys like fluffy lamb gfs.
>>
I am a cis male, and i pass as a cis male everyday, everywhere i go, since i was born
>>
>>8376808
Congrats
>>
>>8372044

The first time I ever passed as a girl (as far as I know anyway):
>I was 14 in the 9th grade
>I was walking from where the school bus drops me off to my first class, which is a walk that takes a few minutes even though I was dropped off at the school because it's so big
>it was a morning where everything's gray, dark, and drowsy-feeling
>the sun isn't far up yet
>hear an upperclassman behind me start hitting on a girl, it sounds like it was directed at me but I assumed he wasn't talking to me
>a few seconds later he said, "Oh, that's a boy," and he started laughing, probably more at what he did than at me
>realize he was talking about me
>my first reaction was to start walking faster because I thought the next step would be either him calling me a faggot or people wailing on me for being one

I'm pretty sure that upperclassman was in my computer class, no because I saw him but because his voice was recognizable. He and the blond upperclassman next to me were apparently hooking up with girls left and right. They even had conversations about sex in class from time to time. I remember the blond one said once it felt better grabbing the ass when fucking a girl than her tits. And this was a little before having a big ass became a good thing. I think he said something about it feeling good when you carry a girl while fucking her too.

More dubious"passing":

>same school year
>sitting at my desk in computer class
>these two black guys are talking with a mentally impaired white guy who is really tall
>one of them asks him which girl he likes
>he looks over the entire class
>he points at me and says, "Him."
>think the black guys are about to make fun of me for not telling a mentally impaired kid to fuck off with the whole "macho" act
>things are awkward with this guy
>I get a new seat assignment, where I ended up next to the blond guy from the first story
>>
>>8372044
>>8376960

>the mentally impaired guy starts taking the class assignment I print out at the end of every class so that he can hand it to me and I hand it in the bin
>He waits at the printer for when I look back and print my assignment
>obviously, I start looking back at the printer, which to him was the sign I was about to print when I'm not ready to print so that he eventually stops
>at some point near the end of the year, the teacher finally talks to him and gets him to stop
>during the parent teacher conference about halfway through the year, I see him there with his mother and he's kind of smiling, I don't know if he told his mother that he liked me
>but I saw her smiling too, differently though, it might have just been a courteous smile

Writing the second story out, I kind of feel sorry for that guy since he did have a crush on me. But I also gained an appreciation for it, because I've been kind of regretful that I hadn't been treated as a girl in high school, but that was kind of close I guess.
>>
OP you lucky bitch.
My wish at the moment is just to pass, I'll worry about passing pretty later, for now I just want to be told "here's your change ma'am" when I go to the shops.
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (47KB, 453x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
47KB, 453x451px
>>8375683
This so much anon curly hair is shit I swear if I had long straight hair I would for sure pass a little bit at least be tiny bit cute but nah my shit is a puffy furball marking it harder for me
Pic related my hair can get like this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.