[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take you to admit you're gay? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How long did it take you to admit you're gay? I can't even say those words out loud to myself.
>>
>>8371181
Hold on to the taboo for awhile. There is something naughty about wanting something that you've been taught is wrong.
Once you accept yourself it's boring. zz
>>
>>8371181
I just like guys and I'm a guy. It's easier to say I'm a homosexual than gay because when I think of gay I think of lgbt which is chock-full of liberal faggotry.

If I have to honestly explain myself I'm a homoromantic bisexual but people just go
>Sigh
>Tumblr bullshit
It's not like I want to say it like that..
>>
>>8371181
2 weeks.
>>
>>8371186
You make it sound like a kink. I'm pretty sure I could go the rest of my life never having sex again.

>>8371187
You sound a lot like me. I guess if I wanted to be a tumblrtot I'd say something like "demisexual"
>>
>>8371181
Suspected I was gay when I was around 12-13
Admitted it to myself around 20
Came out at 22.
>>
>>8371181
I have a bf and I'm making a plan to break up with him because being gay makes me feel like a failed male
>>
>>8371181
I just accepted it by 15, I still wanna get married and have kids, and I do mean to a guy. I fucking hate self-loathing gays who enter marriage and have kids and create an unstable future for the poor children that were born because of their stupid feelings
>>
>>8371670
and I mean to a woman obviously just because they can't get over the fact they are gay
>>
>>8371648
This is bait
>>
>>8371181
I'm not gay, I just come here for the trannies in /mtfg/
>>
>>8371648
Same here.
I even tried making one of us dress as a woman to stop it being gay but in the end it was still pretty gay, only thing we didn`t really try were hormones.
>>
Suspected for the first time 3-5 years ago
admitted to myself 3 weeks ago
came out to my parents last week

I'm just glad I don't live in America due to all the homophobes over there
>>
I knew I was bisexual pretty young. Puberty hit, I was a crazy aggressive little bastard, started getting "handsy" with both boys and girls (some of them appreciated it, some not so much) and soon enough I'd heard the word for what I was.
>>
File: tomselleck1.jpg (250KB, 623x800px) Image search: [Google]
tomselleck1.jpg
250KB, 623x800px
>>8371181
I knew I liked boys A LOT before I knew what "gay" actually meant, or even what sex was.. I just had no idea why I liked them SOOOO MUCH.
I remember being a little ~5yr old spaz and literally laying on the ground while hanging out with a bunch of my guy friends at one of their houses, trying to calm down and think, and to try and figure out why I liked them sooo much, and what I wanted to "do" with them, because I wanted to "do something", I just couldn't figure out what and it was driving me crazy. I just decided I wanted to tackle them to the ground and hug them a lot.

I figured out what "gay" actually meant thanks to an episode of Oprah when i was ~12. I was flipping through channels and suddenly there was a quick shot of two teenage dudes cuddled up on a couch watching tv together with text in the corner saying "gay teens" or something like that. And the literal nanosecond that the information hit my brain from my eyeballs it was like everything finally made sense.

I really can't understand how the majority of gay guys seem to have not known until they were in their teens or 20s or 30s.. that shit is crazy. I always knew. Even though I grew up in one of the really rural and isolated parts of the bible belt before computers and where there was practically no information about sex or gayness, I knew.

tl;dr: Tom Selleck was really hot.
>>
>>8371699
It's not. I genuinely can't stop the guilt
>>
>>8371900
Maybe you can't on your own, but you know if you leave your bf over your own insecurity about your sexuality you will regret it. Maybe instead you should talk to him about these feelings.
>>
>>8371909
Maybe you should consider his boyfriend. I think he would be happier if he is given a chance to find a partner who isn't literally retarded.
Talking with a retard about retarded feelings doesn't magically cure a lifetime of brain damage. It's a lot easier and more far more natural to just cut those sorts of people out of your life to wallow in their own shit so you can be free and unburdened. Only in this degraded and twisted human society of false forced altruism would a strong and healthy animal tie itself down to a weaker animal based on some stupid "belief" of "being a good person" or whatever stupid culture-based shit.
Gays still have a get-of-jail-free card to abandon all those dumb pretenses and live our lives authentically without guilt. The broken society rejects us so we do not have to play by their rules and make ourselves miserable just to pretend to ourselves that we belong.
>>
>>8371909
But I feel weak going to someone for support

It's unmasculine
I only ended up gay because my self esteem from failed heterosexuality got me so low I seeker men for comfort
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.