[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there really such thing as romantic attraction separate from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

is there really such thing as romantic attraction separate from sexual attraction or is it just a meme? I'm a cis guy, and I feel an equal sexual attraction to both men and women, but have absolutely no desire to date men, only women.
>>
>>8370302
Yes but why the hell do you want to date women?
>>
I think it's just bullshit from young and/or naive navel-gazers who have never been in a real relationship but like to spend a lot of time imagining themselves in one and how they assume they would feel in situations that they have no experience with and so can not accurately imagine the depth and complexity of.

I have never heard an actual adult who has actually lived their life outside of their own imaginations babble about that sort of worthless crap.
>>
File: gandolfini-soprano_2595264b.jpg (81KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
gandolfini-soprano_2595264b.jpg
81KB, 620x387px
>>8370302
i am romantically attracted to everyone

barely sexually attracted but only with women.
>>
>>8370302
Yeah, you're proof
>>
>>8370302
Idk, I'm an mtf in a relationship with a cis girl and I feel like although I'm romantically attracted to women, I'm sexually attracted to dudes, but I'm not really sexually attracted to women or romantically attracted to dudes. Thus is life.
>>
>>8370322
for babies, i assume
>>
File: qupVNNA.jpg (124KB, 750x856px) Image search: [Google]
qupVNNA.jpg
124KB, 750x856px
>>8370492
yeah, because there aren't enough people in the world already.
make more.
let's cover everything with asphalt and fat ugly stupid people driving around in circles eating and shitting.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
My romantic sense is very off

>become infatuated
>Wallow in unrequited love
>Not even sure I want it reciprocated
I won't watch the hey Arnold movie because Helga confesses to Arnold in it. The though of it not being perfect or not being able to keep going back to those old feelings before someone changed kills me

What the fuck is wrong with me. Will I ever love. I've tried to change this but it's hard
>>
File: fedora.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>8370322
yeee cuz like women are evil lol hehe they'll dump you for a random Tyrone eventually heh, they fuucking suck yknooow. only 10% of most affluent and most good-lucking can get laid lol – those are real statistics ofc trust me :P. all, even like the ugliest women yknow have like very high standards and if you don't have at least 8" dick or a brand new car – poor you ;P and now these fuckin feminazis want to have even more power over men? hahahah, fuck'em lol. i became mgtow cuz like… i don't even wanna deal with 'em lmao. those bitches are only good for breading XD
>>
I am the same way. Bisexual, heteroromantic (bi woman). I'm not young either. I see men as more partners to love and women can be sexy but I'd never want to date them.
>>
>>8370302
I think it can depend on the person. For some, dating and sex are definitively linked, while it's not that way for others.

It's possible that you're repressing some of your own feelings.
>Sure, one's just sex, but dating makes you gay, right?

Try looking at your psychological approach to the thought of dating men. Why is it that you would prefer a relationship with a woman?

If you're bi, you're bi. If you haven't dated a man before, that's okay. But the next time you see an attractive guy, imagine what it would be like to date him. See how it makes you feel.
>>
>>8370302
Homoromantic bisexual here
Would fuck a girl if given the option but not date/marry
Guys I romance, alway
>>
>>8370302
You're most likely just confused.
>>
>>8370302
Yes it's possible to love someone you are not attracted to, but in your case you're just an idiot.
>>
>>8370302
its just a taxonomy. you could phrase it that way but its easier to say youre bi but only date women, imo
>>
>>8370302
it's real. If it wasn't real, asexual people wouldn't get crushes, and we know they do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.