[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be conservative tranny still living with family >mom is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>be conservative tranny still living with family
>mom is a total sjw, dad thinks all cops need to die
>still closeted as a conservative
>will probably never become a cop cause dad said he'd disown me
why does life suck so much?
>>
bump
i need counseling big time
>>
>>8369752
lol nice situation you got there.
>>
Stop trying so hard to be edgy.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-m7FN_NhHw
>>
>>8369775
i know it sounds petty/fwp-y but i just feel so trapped.
not only that, but i've been shunned by most of the lgbt community (:
>>
You want to become a cop because you believe you could help people and not just because you want to bash skulls in, right?
I doubt it would be impossible to convince your parents that you're motivated by things they can connect to and not just their negative preconceptions about what cops are like
>>
>>8369752
If you were trucon you'd know women shouldn't be cops.
>>
>>8369789
>You want to become a cop because you believe you could help people and not just because you want to bash skulls in, right?
yes, but unfortunately, there's no convincing them. my mom thinks all cops are racist and my dad thinks all cops are basically devil incarnate
>>
>>8369798
im ftm actually :^)
>>
File: super.png (114KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
super.png
114KB, 300x297px
>>8369752
is that you Alice?
>>
>>8369799
So then are you like only financially conservative or something?
>>
>>8369752
>>be idiot tranny still living with family
>>mom is a total normie, dad thinks some cops are brutal
>>still closeted as an idiot
>>will probably never become a cop cause dad said he'd disown me
>why does life suck so much?

i wonder why anon, beats me...
>>
>>8369804
My mistake sir.
>>
>>8369809
im conservative on a lot of issues, actually.
i'm anti-abortion (in most cases), anti-feminist/blm/sjw in general, pro-gun, pro-capitalism, and i think that there are only two genders.
>>
>>8369813
its cool man
i was partially worried you were about to pull a "well you're TECHNICALLY a woman, so..."
>>
>>8369845
No no, the whole joke was the opposite, conservative opinions coupled with considering mtfs women.
>>
>>8369845
you know i thought about mentioning that, but i'm mtf and i started to feel bad
>>
>>8369852
yeah i got you, my guy.
>>
>>8369854
lmao, i love making edgy jokes, but those pesky emotions get in the way
>inb4 feminist starts lecturing me about "toxic masculinity"
>>
>>8369804
How tall are you?
>>
>>8369873
almost 5'4"
passing as a 16 y/o cis boy (barely)
RIP
>>
>>8369875
also, i'm only about 110 pounds, so... not in a great place desu
>>
>>8369875
Lol yeah great just what we need another frail midget cop that can't do anything. Please don't waste my tax dollars so you can play dressup and pretend to be a badass. If you really cared about protecting and serving the public you'd let someone who was actually competent have that slot. I'm sorry I don't want to be mean but it's the truth.
>>
>>8369858
>my guy.
But I'm mtf!
>>
>>8369887
i'm probably never gonna be a cop anyways, especially given my situation. i'd love to do something to support my country, though, but unfortunately my parents are very anti-patriotism of any kind
>>
>>8369893
i thought "guy" was pretty gender neutral?
i call everyone "guy" lmao
>>
>>8369898
Who gives a fuck what your parents think. If you were really any kind of man, which I don't think you are but that's besides the point, you would do whatever the fuck you wanted.
>>
>>8369910
yes, but... idk i dont want to completely ruin our relationship. theyve helped me a lot, especially with transitioning.
i do know that i should stop worrying about them so much, though
>>
>>8369903
I guess so but ftms seems to say it a lot more than mtfs and also I wanted to say something to reply and ideally drop that I'm mtf too.
>>
>>8369813
cuck
>>
>>8369920
okay, my gal :^)
>>
>>8369921
?!

>>8369922
Thank you sir!
>>
File: 4905ll_lemon_lime.jpg (304KB, 591x780px) Image search: [Google]
4905ll_lemon_lime.jpg
304KB, 591x780px
>>8369752
fuck cops

if you are willing to put someone in a concrete box for several years for smoking weed you are shit

the law is wrong

die
>>
>>8369752
>being conservative and trans
Hope you have fun enjoying the freedoms given to you by leftists and liberals until the people you vote for take them away because they hate you
>>
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38KB, 535x577px
>>8369752

Meanwhile I live with conservative parents who are anti LGBT and anti police and military.

>>8369870

>iktf

I posted >>8058867 as a joke because it popped into my head, but I procrastinated telling the OP of that thread it was just a joke. Now I feel guilty because maybe the guy was genuine and I've deprived her of a chance at love.

If you're reading this, I would like to say I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>8370058
>freedoms
>given to you by leftists and liberals
???
>>
>>8370072
Well I certainly am not getting any from the vampires in the GOP.
>>
>>8370096
>Well I'm certainly too blinded by my self-centerdness to see that I'm getting any from the GOP.
FTFY
>>
>>8370110
Well, seeing as under the GOP's care I get to have my healthcare taken away, my social security reduced, my ability to marry whoever I want and represent myself how I want in public restricted, my wages stagnate so I'm stuck paying off bills instead of being able to enjoy myself with the fruits of my labor, and more.
>>
>>8370155
Welfare is freedoms now?
>>
>>8370155

>have my healthcare taken away

If you didn't earn it on an open market, it wasn't properly yours to begin with.

>social security reduced

An inherent flaw in the system that neither party can fix.

>ability to marry whoever I want and represent myself however I want in public restricted

Maybe in bumblefuck nowheresville, NC, you can't walk outside in a dress/suit, but for the civilized parts of the country the GOP isn't trying to pass anti crossdressing laws. As far as marriage goes, marriage isn't a hobby you get to pick up when it makes you happy, it's a social institution, one you do not have the right to change because you feel like it.

>wages stagnate

If you are so undereducated on the nuances of modern economics that you think a 40-year-trend in the labor market can be pinned on a caricature of the current incarnation of one political party, then I feel ashamed for whatever university you attended.

>>8369752

I can sort of relate OP. My parents are hedonist party hounds, and I'm pretty sure they're closet swingers as well, while I'm just trying to be a good catholic "girl." I'm luck that they're tolerant of my religion, and we're all politically right wing too, so I guess I got off kind of easy in that it's just lifestyle differences.

Best of luck becoming a cop; the men in my family have been cops or soldiers for generations, so I have soft spot for them.
>>
>>8370155
>I get to have my healthcare taken away,
You will still have healthcare, the GOP isn't blowing up hospitals. You just have to pay for it.
>my social security reduced
What are you fucking 65? The GOO will never get rid of this ponzi scheme, it's political suicide
>my ability to marry whoever I want and represent myself how I want in public restricted
Walking around naked with you 5year old boyfriend should be illegal.
>my wages stagnate so I'm stuck paying off bills instead of being able to enjoy myself with the fruits of my labor, and more.
Sounds like you have a shit teir job. No health care, no retirement, no decent wage, wew lad.
>>
>be conservative tranny still living with family
>Parents are divorced
>Mom is typical progressive, dad is a leftist, stepmom is the same and an arts professor at a college in Berkeley
>Mom is fine knows about my views and that in trans and is fine with it
>Dad doesn't know im trans or right wing but would throw a massive shit fit if he knew I was right wing
We have a lot in common
>>
>mom is a total sjw, dad thinks all cops need to die
best family ever. really
>>
File: gulag.png (259KB, 546x309px) Image search: [Google]
gulag.png
259KB, 546x309px
/polgbt/ was funny but this is just embarrassing.

porkies must die.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.