[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any other transgirls here really wanna top "dominant"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0102.jpg (73KB, 588x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
73KB, 588x931px
Do any other transgirls here really wanna top "dominant" chasers...?

Like mmm. Look at that tight chaser ass. I wanna pound him into a bed and make him moan "mommy"...
>>
>>8369324
I'm not into overcompensating bald manlet chasers.
Even a non passing FtM is above this on my list.
>>
>>8369333
The overcompensating part is what does it for me though, makes me wild.

Are you only into guys too?
>>
>>8369342
>Are you only into guys too?
wtf since when are hstses dominant?!
>>
>>8369371
You can think of it one or two ways
The typology is dumb you raging autistic
or
I have partial AAP
>>
>>8369390
when else does your aap show?
>>
>>8369423
lol wow, just wow that unintentional self burn
>>
>>8369324
Can't say I do I just want chasers to dominate me, and then we can cuddle after. I seriously don't like using my dick though, so I can't say if I would enjoy the fucking a chaser in the ass part. I just know I won't enjoy it as a whole.
>>
>>8369428
?
>>
>>8369324
not specifically. But when a guy starts trying to do the performative dominant thing thinking it'll impress me or be imposing.

The idea of me submitting becomes unattractive but the idea of topping him seems more appealing
>>
>>8369371
statistically there has to be at least one hsts domme out there
also, meta-attraction often ends in exclusive heterosexuality, though that mostly seems to be a thing for older women and those who transition at younger ages usually turn out bi instead
>>
>>8371072
Why does age impact the sexuality of AGPs that way?

What is the reason some AGPs are just transbian and others are meta-attracted as well or instead?
>>
>>8371086
>Why does age impact the sexuality of AGPs that way?
given as it also differs by era of transition (meta-attraction ending in heterosexuality was more common around the turn of the century and before), the answer is probably that agps from more homophobic eras make the conscious or subconscious decision to abandon behaviour that would be homosexual in their transitioned sex, while modern agps have greater acceptance of homosexuality and are more open to being bisexual
>What is the reason some AGPs are just transbian and others are meta-attracted as well or instead?
that's a good question with an uncertain answer. it seems to strongly correlate with gamp, in that trans women with this experience routinely end up in relationships with agp men:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/going-to-the-chapel/
however, i've known many non-gamp trans women who experience meta-attraction (although andromimetophilia, the ftm-attracted counterpart, seems pretty common in this context too)
in some cases, it can also be intentionally induced:
http://annierichards.com/mysexuality.htm
given the prevalence of meta-attraction in sissy/tf fiction, i'd be interested in learning if it's more common in trans women who had a particularly high interest in those works pre-transition
>>
>>8371072
>>8371108
>meta-attraction often ends in exclusive heterosexuality
Heterosexuality in this context means attraction to the opposite gender? That's... inconsistent and confusing coming from blanchardian.
>>
>>8371116
>Heterosexuality in this context means attraction to the opposite gender?
yes
>That's... inconsistent and confusing coming from blanchardian.
when i remember i specify 'in natal/transitioned sex', but from context i figured readers could assume the latter
in day-to-day life i always use transitioned sex unless otherwise specified, so i default to assuming transitioned sex
the association of blanchardianism with only using natal sex for orientation likely comes from the full name of homosexual transsexualism, which is widely misinterpreted -- 'hsts' describes that people of that etiology have the same etiology and share many neurological/psychological markers with gay people of the same natal sex, and one can refer to the 'hsts spectrum' to describe the entire spectrum from 'masc'fags to transitioned hstses
>>
Dream is to find a top tranny
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8369324
LOL is this thread supposed to make me mad? You download and save my pic, rename it, make a thread fantasizing about me. I mean normally I would just tell you to get a job, but this is better than (You)s...... this is like attention real estate right here.

Make me rich faM xD xD xD
>>
>>8371715
thats you??
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>8369324
I'd love to top my boyfriend but he won't let me.
>>
>>8371834
Can even tell he's a huge repressed faggot from this pic alone
>>
>>8371715
Ironically I just thought the thread was funny and didn't think about you getting triggered until this post. But it screams fragile masculinity. Maybe connected to repressing. Chasers tend to be AGP after all.
>>
>>8369324
thats your typical fantasy, chaser

>>8371715
legit lol
>>
>>8371715
I thought it was a meme picture, so you really exist and you browse this board.
Ok..

You guys stop stalking when we get SRS done btw right?
>>
File: 1495303956112.gif (966KB, 330x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495303956112.gif
966KB, 330x216px
>>8371834
>thats you??
It me. What you look like faM? (:

>>8371962
>Ironically
LUL okay Rebbit xD xD xD

I mean you know im out here right? Its not hard to arrange to meet me face to face if you wanna check to see fragile my masculinity is up close and personal. You think about me, I dont think about you; remember that while you sip your Hateradeā„¢ faM (:

>>8372335
>You guys stop stalking when we get SRS done btw right?
I stop stalking when you hit age 24 most likely xD xD xD

I mean I have plenty of cis pussy already what I need you for if you get SRS?
>>
>>8372414
>You think about me, I dont think about you;
IDK, you seem incredibly triggered...
>>
>>8372474
She does seem more triggered than usual. Can always tell when chasers are triggered when they start talking about the amount of pussy they get.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8372480
>She
Damn anon why are you misgendering people, isnt that considered bullying? Do unto others anon...
:^) :^) :^)

Why dont you like me anyway? I am a pretty nice guy once you get to know me, plus I have helped out many trans girls IRL. Be it with money, food, clothes, a place to stay, advice, moral support, a shoulder to cry on, etc I have done a lot. Just wondering what pushed you over the edge? What makes you dislike me so much that you try and bully me?

Its OK anon you can talk about it with me, we can work through this (:
>>
File: 1472547462210.jpg (81KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472547462210.jpg
81KB, 785x757px
>>8375639
>I am a pretty nice guy once you get to know me,
>I stop stalking when you hit age 24 most likely xD
>I am a nice guy

No, you sound like an asshole.
You're a bald middle aged literal manlet, and you feel entitled to fuck young attractive girls. But once they turn a certain age its :"lol u ugly an' old". Do you have a mirror at home?
What makes you think you're enitled to a different set of standards than them?

So when the trannies here tell you you're too old and gross for them, don't get triggered because its true and you're doing the same thing.

To make it even worse youre fucking literal men on hormones (inb4 feminine penis doesnt make it gay meme).

Judging by your fascination with trannies, youre probably a repressed hon too. Why not transition already? You're already a failed man anyway. Can't sink any lower.
>>
>>8371715
No Carth, it's not supposed to make you mad. And yes, sweety, I'm giving you attention :)

I'll hit you up on kik eventually babe <3
>>
>>8375712
>>8371715
btw I have a full time job xD
>>
>>8371715
TFW this isn't actually karth and he has more a chubby dad bod than that. RIP.
>>
>>8375706
Carth is going to transition into a super twink hon transbian one of these days and it is going to glorious. I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>8375725
kek. Imagine him with a wig and frequenting susan's
>>
Please stop using my thread to insult Carth. Cis men can bottom too, and Carth is almost certainly NAGAMP
>>
>>8375773
idgaf if carth is a bottom or not. I am stating facts.
>>8375767
nah. He wouldn't be susans tier. He has been with enough transwomen now that he understand their psyche enough that he would just name fag on /lgbt/ when the time comes.

Then when he finally becomes a girl he will take on the reverse role in all his fantasies. He will replay everything and every load he has ever given on the receiving end and enjoy it more than he ever though possible.

Sanity in submission.
>inb4 she takes up Kathy instead of Carth. ;)
>>
>>8375796
Nah, she'd go by Dido.
>>
>>8375811
Why Dido? Because it sounds like Daddo?
>>
>>8375817
First queen of Carthage.
>>
I'd like to top a chaser but only against his will, it would have to be soul crushing and humiliating for me to enjoy it.
>>
>>8375796
>He will replay everything and every load he has ever given on the receiving end and enjoy it more than he ever though possible.

Sound like Kathy will be the victim of karma
>>
File: 1485724106487.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485724106487.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>8375706
Holy fuckiing shit you are a loser, get some goddamn business instead of mine. You think about me and my life wayyyyyyyy too much. Clearly no human being with this level of anger and hatred about another person they dont even know has a life worth living. Seriously you want to talk about mirrors? What the fuck is your life like bro and how the fuck did it get so shitty?

>You're a bald middle aged literal manlet
I am not bald, I am not middle aged, and I am not a manlet. I am not even sure how you arrived at these conclusions; whether you are misinformed or you are just retarded/trolling.

>you feel entitled to fuck young attractive girls
More /r9k/speak and delusion. I wake up and work hard at life every day to put myself in a position where I can be with the people I want to be with. Try it sometime, your life would be a lot less shitty if you actually put some effort into it.

>But once they turn a certain age its :"lol u ugly an' old"
It was a joke, not everything in life is a literal statement. I understand that can be difficult to detect when you have autism.

>So when the trannies here tell you you're too old and gross for them
No one here has said that so far, but if one did I wouldnt take it too personally. You seem to think I am am really old..... how did you arrive at this conclusion? I find it kind of amusing you keep implying it. Its OK anon you can call me "Daddy" if you want to I wont judge you I promise :^)

>To make it even worse youre fucking literal men on hormones
Oh OK well I cant argue with an expertly crafted argument such as that so I guess you got me anon
xD xD xD

>>8375712
>And yes, sweety, I'm giving you attention :)
Thank you bb. One day I will give you an executive position in my marketing dept so you have a real job (:

Help me get these (You)s hoe :^)

Rest of the comments are kinda "meh", I enjoy watching people talk shit tho motivates me to work hard and never be like that. If I have haters I am doing something right.
>>
Nigga you're way too triggered for a wanna be Chad.

You're literally a /fit/ meme in person.
Just transition already, it's not like you can be a bigger hon than you already are with that balding head.
>>
>>8376373
t.riggered
>>
>>8376408
>>8376419
Hey make sure you keep bumping my thread. Keep advertising for me, I know you dont have anything better to do all day. I wanna see this thread kept on the top 3 pages at all times today.

Thx bbs (:
>>
>>8376423
If you like it so much we'll make another when this one's over.
Anyone got suggestions for the next chaser thread with them in the OP?
>>
>>8376447
>Anyone got suggestions for the next chaser thread with them in the OP?
"Carth I'm Broke Pls Be My Daddy Edition"
>>
>>8376677
You better save that cash, you will need for a hair transplant and some serious FFS.
>>
File: 1495077975496.jpg (9KB, 440x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495077975496.jpg
9KB, 440x200px
>>8376687
>You better save that cash

>401k+IRAs have been in 6 figures for over 3yrs
>broke ass tranny thinks I would need to save money for either of those low cost elective procedures
>broke ass tranny trying to give me financial planning advice
xD xD xD

Im dying over here faM, keep typing I am still finding LULz with every post. Thank you for keeping this thread on the top 3 pages while I went to the gym tho, you are doing an excellent job so far baby girl. You seem very trainable and eager to please, I like that in you (:

*headpat*
>>
>>8369324
>tfw I've been dominant all my life but now I'm really curious about getting topped

any trans girls who could show me what it's like?
>>
>>8376934
>Carth could afford to pay for his favorite trannies' FFS
>>
>>8379734
and lose possibly a third to half his wealth? 6 figures seems like a lot to you broke ass mutha fuckers, but a couple hundred K can go fast. Keep grinding till a mil i say. Anything less is failure.
>>
>>8379759
50k alone would probably save my life. Don't underestimate how much even a little money can mean to someone in need.
>>
File: ArRRrhgGggHHHH.gif (797KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
ArRRrhgGggHHHH.gif
797KB, 200x150px
>>8379813
50k alone? How fucking delusional are you? I give plenty of money to people all over the world. ACTUAL people in need. Holy fuck, you realize billions of people struggle with putting food in their mouths? And youre gonna call getting plastic surgery a need? God damn. And to be even more real on your ass, 50k aint shit to put together if you actually set your mind to it and researched how to do it right. Dont save, invest. Surround yourself with people who make money, watch and learn. Save your damn life... GTFO
>>
>>8371715
Carth why are you funding cara posters transition?
>>
File: 1472738289449.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472738289449.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>8376934
The way you overreact and try to show your superiority to a bunch of trannies already say a lot my dude.

Poor guy, somehow managed to have less self esteem than a tranny.
>>
File: 1385208252470.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252470.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
>>8379734
>Carth could afford to pay for his favorite trannies' FFS
Oh you thought I was poor? You probably think I am a bald, repressed, manlet too right anon? :^)

I mean I COULD do that but I wouldnt for various reasons. I would derive much more pleasure from taking an already decent looking trans girl and helping guide her in life so that she could become self sufficient and then she could pay for her own X (x = whatever she truly wanted), wouldnt most people want that or am I way off base? Who wants to ask for a fish every night to be fed when you can ask a fisherman to teach you how to fish one time and you can feed yourself forever?

I will be taking in a few young trans girls in 2018 and attempting to do just that.

>>8380059
>Carth why are you funding cara posters transition?
You need to contact Cara if you want details of how she secured financing for her HRT. I dont get into people's personal business like that.

>>8380128
>The way you overreact
Over react? LMAO you have never seen a Carth overreaction my faM. We are just bantering on /tttt/ but thank you for bumping my thread again bb. Daddy notices all the work you are doing and appreciates it (:

*headpat*
*headpat*
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.