[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my is driving to Huston so we can hang out for fathers day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1485785569421.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485785569421.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
So my is driving to Huston so we can hang out for fathers day. We haven't seen eachother face to face in 4 years and I've been on HRT for 3 now and full time for 1. Is it even physically possible for me to hide this from him? Or am I in for a really long argument?
>>
>>8369246
My dad is*
>>
>>8369246
Just say you had hormonal issues but it's under control now.
>>
>>8369246
You aren't going to be able to hide that. Why haven't you seen him in 4 years?
>>
>>8369252
I dont like him. Also he's ultra homophobic and I'm a fucking tranny.
>>
So why is he coming then? You'd better tell him so he can not come if hes gonna get all butthurt about it
>>
>>8369246>>8369465

why in the hell would you agree to see your dad
>>
>>8369465
Just come out and deal with it. We all have to suffer
>>
>>8369489
It was more of a "Oh im comin down there. See you." Rather than a "we should hang out"
>>
>>8369500
It seems unavoidable. I feel tempted to just meet him in girl mode but he'd probably just hook me in the jaw on sight.
>>
>>8369611
Meet him in public so he either can't or you'll get white knights coming to protect you
>>
>>8369611
Time to buy a gun, anon
>>
>>8369618
lol that'd be a hell of a way to get reacquainted.

>"Hi dad how have you been?"
>... 「Homophobic Hook」
>Teleports behind him
>"Mada Mada. You've gotten weak old man. Now face my white knights"
>to be continued...
>>
>>8369625
WTF im not going to shoot my dad no matter how much of an asshole he is.
>>
>>8369611
Being punched is not that bad but depending on how old your dad is and how his health is.
You will literally kill him.
This is why I don't talk about this stuff with my parents. I really don't want to be the one that killed my parents.

My advice (I'm a big coward) would be to meet him in a very cold day, wear a lot of layers and baggy clothing and say you got a cold if you have a hard time using your old voice.
>>
>>8369646
I'm not saying to actually use it but at least you would have something to defend yourself worst comes to worst.
>>
>>8369655
It's summer tho...
>>
>>8369662
it probably makes way more sense to keep a distance and meet in a public place.
>>
>>8369667
Meet him a skiing resort.
Or an ice skating / hockey match.
Or during the night in a rainy day.

Anything that helps you cover up.
>>
>>8369676
that's too much. Im just goona text him right now. "just fyi im a girl now." He probably wont even come.
>>
>>8369720
Does he live with your mom?
Tell your mom instead.
I'm really worried he will get this kind of news and have a stroke or something, you probably don't want to live with that kind of guilt.
>>
>>8369738
He's not frail. Also they are separated. I already sent it. Still no reply.
>>
>>8369743
Well then it can't be that bad.
So, that also means your mom also knows right? Or he was married to another woman or something like that?
>>
>>8369764
My mom does already know and he did get remarried.

lol still no reply.
>>
>>8369768
I see.
Well, give him some time anon.
This is big news.
>>
>>8369738
He would deserve it tbqh
Parents who won't love their children if they don't meet the parents arbitrary requirements are absolute scum
>>
>>8369720
>>8369743
>>8369768
I'm waiting for his reply
>>
>>8369816
So... Time to move I suppose.

>"Dad what if I was a girl now?"
>long delay
>"Don't even joke about that."
>"I'm not joking. Dad, I'm a woman born in a man's body. I've been hiding it from you for years but when I moved away I decided to finally be my true self. I've been living as a woman for the last year."
>another long delay
>tries to call
>don't pick up
>he texts again
>"I'm gonna kick your ass boy no son of mine is gonna be a faggot ass transvestite!"

He's blowing up my phone now with texts and calls. I'm just not picking up.
>>
>>8369918
Well.
Stop talking to him and don't give him your address.
Now move on with life.
>>
>>8369923
He already knows where I live. He might calm down if I give him time though, right?
>>
>>8369918
>>8369932
Sorry to hear that anon. I hope he calms down, but some people are just assholes. I hope you don't feel too bad.
>>
>>8369932
The I'm going to kick your ass part actually scared me.

Does he live far from you?
If he does you can sleep well this night but lock everything just to be sure.

And yeah, time will make things less crazy but we don't know how much time you have before he wants to visit you.
>>
>>8369938
It's more or less exactly what I expected but I still feel bad because estrogen brain. Oh well, I just hope he doesn't try to force me to move back home and detransition.
>>
>>8369951
How would he force you to move in with him? He's been gone for 4 years how could he possibly do that? Well I really hope you feel better anon.
>>
>>8369946
It's about a day's drive away but I don't think he'd drive all the way out here to fuck my shit up. I mean I've seen him mad before and he usually gets violent in short bursts. I doubt he could sustain that the whole drive over here. But he'll probably try to pry into my life now. I just hope he doesn't out me on purpose.

Do you think he'll be more accepting of me if he sees that I pass and have a happy and healthy life like this? He might just be assuming that I'm some trender in a dress. If he sees that I'm legit he may accept it.
>>
>>8369962
Well give it some time first.

Then try to talk to him on phone, explain to him you're not one of those weirdo fetishists we see on TV and so on all the time (you know the hons that want to be a 5 year old girl, shit like that).

Then if he's curious show him a pic or something.
But honeslty, I would take it slow for now.
>>
>>8369611
Like I said, we all have to suffer.
>>
>>8369962
I would cut contact, buy pepper spray and sue him for a restraining order if he keeps fucking with you . People like that don't change their opinions.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.