[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you on the intersectional privilege axis? Score yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 1496256041659.png (127KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
1496256041659.png
127KB, 800x629px
Where are you on the intersectional privilege axis?

Score yourself one point of privilege for each line where you're on the bottom, below the domination line.
>>
>>8368622
What is this stupid marxist bullshit? Go kill yourself op.
>>
>>8368629
>marxist
???
>>
>>8368622
I have 4 points below the line and 4 above. So am I a privilege void? Privilege neutral? Aprivileged?
>>
I don't get why jewish is listed as an unprivellege. At least in the US, jewish people seem to have at least as many advantages as disadvantages, if not more advantages. I'm not anti-semitic or anything, just saying.
>>
>>8368690
um jewish people are really really really privileged in usa... just look at top university students... wow
>>
>>8368696
>being good means you're privileged
>>
>>8369633
Jews are privileged
>>
>>8368690
Well guess who is behind this picture? Of course they would single out jews out of all races/religions.
>>
>>8369639
See >>8369633
>>
>>8369647
Dont make me dump
>>
9 above, 3 below, give or take one for each
>>
>>8370010
That means your privilege points are 3/12, very privileged. Congratulations shitlord.
>>
10 above (fertile, gentile, light, anglophone, young, credentialed, able-bodied, European heritage, white, feminine)
4 below (poor, unattractive, LGBTQ, female)

My bf thinks I am hot and provides for me, so you can neutralize "poor, unattractive" too (he's middle class). Seem like I am privilege.
>>
Though I think its odd they contrast "able-bodied" with "disabled" because I am disabled but able-bodied (mentally ill).
>>
>>8368622
>jews
>female
>not privileged

very funny
if I was born female I would've been driving 100k worth Merc and living in a ~2mln worth house while doing very little like my female cousin
pretty girls get everything for free
>>
>>8373740

Yeah bs. My cousin is very pretty, entered in lot of local radio station beauty contest and win, very poor and anorexic and on drugs.
>>
>>8369633
>good
thats not how you spell 'cronyism'
>>
>>8368633
It's entirely neo-marxist concept endlessly divining people into subgroups of oppressed and privileged, instead on social classes - like real Marxism used to do.
All in order to cause infighting and destroy the society.
See this cancer already killing American colleges.
>>
>>8368622
>female being a disadvantage
kek'd too hard to count my score, being a grill is so fucking easy in comparison to being a weak male

>>8368633
I heard the reasoning for calling it marxist is that instead of class struggle the neo-liberal movement re-interpreted it to be a struggle of privilege. It's used to justify bigotry against those who are considered privileged from what i've seen.
>>
>>8368622
Postmodern neo-marxism does it again.
>>
>>8373768
What, are you a Marxist purist now?
>>
>>8368672
No, you're just privileged in some areas, and disadvantaged in others.

The idea is that you can help people 'up' a particular axis.

So if you want, you can help people who are struggling with the 4 areas you're privileged in. In turn, you should get support in the 4 areas you are disadvantaged in.

Everyone helps each other up, equality ensues at top speed. Next stop: basic income and chill.
>>
>>8369633
>white people are successful
>white people get some monstrous cryptic voodoo bonuses
>jews are successful
>jews are good
>blacks are disastrously unsuccessful
>blacks are stupendously disadvantaged
>>
>>8368696
You just don't get it!

Jewish people can tell you: hardly just anyone can be a jew, being jewish is a monumental burden!

That's why the faculty at universities are chock full of jews, jews are determined to take on that brutal responsibility, they're all about the things that need to get done getting done, okay?!?
>>
Tfw I'm all 12 above
>>
>>8373788
>I heard the reasoning for calling it marxist is that instead of class struggle the neo-liberal movement
>marxist
>neo-liberal
please read a book
>>
>>8373768
>>8373975
>>8373788
Damn, you people are small minded! "yadda yadda, marxism, class struggle, marxism, class struggle..."

It's a fucking complicated ideology! In dogmatically reducing it to one dimension like that, you're burying the broader comparison checklist.

For one thing, marxism is a system that's very disdainful of privacy. For example, something like able bodiedness, which many might presume would be a personal issue to deal with as one finds fit, just due to personal need, is turned on its head in communism. Collective exercise regimens are instated. And something that should be particularly noticeable - having a really special body becomes a huge deal, like it was for all those Olympics. Instead of taking care of your own body to not feel unwell and playing sports for the sake of sports, it become very centred around being a champion of the people.
>>
>>8373768
>>8373788
Education also becomes an incredibly big deal, largely because of the huge socialization element intrinsic to it. Communism ramped it up immensely. And here, education is very presumptuously construed as just simply a huge advantage, when that is kind of silly, it's more of a strategy, it doesn't work for all people, it can actually be a really horrible investment.

Both also put a big focus on fertility, construing it as a privilege, communism produced some sky high abortion rates.
>>
>>8374257
Jewish people have higher IQ and Jewish culture highly values education

I'm not arguing about privilege because the entire concept is full retard but if you think Jews are over represented in academia purely because of cronyism you have an IQ of 85 or below and should refrain from sharing your thoughts because they are worthless
>>
>>8375124

My fiance thinks Jews have Jewish privilege and are in fact the most privileged on the planet. Its so annoying and weird I think he goes onto the wrong websites.
>>
>>8375032
The homosexuality concern here is also a commonality with communism, it's another parallel to communism's obsession with stuff being public, the whole possibility of keeping it to yourself becomes a non issue, it makes it a necessity to receive approval for sexuality. It's also so reminiscent of freudo-marxists defining sexuality as a crucial human need to be actively addressed and supported.

And the whole damn thing is completely built around an obsession with dialectics.
>>
>>8375141
Have you tried calling him a retard and REEEing?
>>
>>8375337

No but I did convince him Jewish people don't run all the banks. So little steps I guess.
>>
>>8375032
I read this in Jordan Petersons voice and am now highly annoyed that he has sufficiently mind fucked me that I hallucinate his voice
>>
>>8375339
Well if he is open to information that's a very good sign, maybe ask him where he gets his info from so you can understand it and debunk it better? Some people just aren't very good at detecting when info or sources are bs
>>
>>8375342
Okay, no, that simply will not do, you people better reread it in my voice!
>>
File: drill-sergeant.jpg (365KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
drill-sergeant.jpg
365KB, 1200x900px
>>8375342
OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD REREAD IT IN MY VOICE!!!!
>>
8 below
>>
>>8375339
You piece of shit. The guys that run the banks do do all sorts of those bad things that are understood to be done by the jews. Sure, some of the bankers are Dutch, some are Angllan. Or maybe some are Argentinian or Parisian. And some are Skull and Bones members or masons. Why the fuck do you have to brainwash people like that?
>>
>>8375124
Oh, wow, what the hell.

I can't believe how you can talk like that!

Check your damn ignorance already! You're demonstrating it so loudly. It's unbelievable that you're talking about education as if it's some wild hobby to jews. No. Now listen up, try it again.

Jews know that they need to guide people around them. It's bizarre how you can be that ignorant of jewish history, but for your information, they have been horrifically persecuted, if you just bothered to fucking educate yourself one bit! Because of this, they know that all around them, there's lots of monsters who could go into full frenzies at god knows what sort of moment! So the jews know they need to appease the brutes lurking around the corners in whatever ways, such as by strengthening the education system!

Get that through your head!!! The fact that you're blatantly out to silence people that disagree with you shows how wrong your callous deaf biasses are!
>>
>>8375391
That's a drill instructor, not a drill sergeant. Since we're in such a goddamn pretentious thread.
>>
>>8369633
> Highest IQs next to Asians
> Work their asses off
PRIVLEG
>>
so much pointless trolling in this thread
>>
File: 1494854432733.png (261KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494854432733.png
261KB, 1200x800px
>>8368622
im so oppressed as a white islamic mtf, my religion isnt even on that stupid chart

also op is a faggot. stop tis marxist shit. the only pronoun i use is American.
>>
>>8377244
Thanks for confirming my IQ hypothesis
>>
>>8377343

You're right, the religion axis is a weird one.

Muslims are definitely violently oppressed in the West. In non-Western countries it's an advantage, except being very religious isn't that good for your mental health.

The chart is imperfect but useful.
>>
>>8377343
>nazis
>against racial and group privileges

You're going straight to the McGulags like the commies.
>>
>>8377355
You're falling for a troll, my friend.
>>
>>8377361
lol i keep forgetting people dont know how jews loved hitler until he nationalized german banks.
u raycis stop promoting big money.
>>
>>8377343
> end the fed
Explain
>>
>>8377357
> violently
This word has lost all meaning for me
>>
>>8377379
Most Muslims I know report frequent threats to their physical safety.

It heavily ties into racism, though. My Christian-but-Muslim-looking colleague was yelled in the supermarket yesterday. Some dude came up to him, started shouting 'I am not afraid of you' in his face.

As a white Muslim I'm sure you face less oppression. Or would you disagree?

Mind sharing why you converted, by the way? Or were you raised Muslim?
>>
>>8377355
Wait, what?

Shut up already. You know what, you're the one with an IQ on par with Martin Bryant.

Clearly, as your IQ is so low, you weren't even able to follow the chain of replies leading up to here.
>>
>>8374017
equality doesn't ensue
equity/everyone being identical does though
>>
File: 1496257259647.png (155KB, 800x731px) Image search: [Google]
1496257259647.png
155KB, 800x731px
>>8368622
>The jews are an opressed minority, goyim
i wonder who could be behind this?
>>
File: 1442108871469.jpg (33KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1442108871469.jpg
33KB, 600x604px
>>8378272
The Saudis!

They're technically Semitic, and someone felt the need to include Swarthiness as a qualifier, and additionally iterate "European heritage", to make stuff non confusing for everyone brainwashed into thinking that Moors, Saudis and whoever else are white. And they inbreed a fuckton, which is matched nicely by the "able bodied" suppressive trait here.
>>
File: c9f.jpg (71KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
c9f.jpg
71KB, 490x490px
>mfw 100% shitlord
get fucked commie
>>
File: 1496119477937.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
1496119477937.png
169KB, 683x686px
GTFO kike.
>>
File: 1490157908057.png (134KB, 853x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1490157908057.png
134KB, 853x1025px
>>8377343

>MFW I recognize those slogans from Rothbard's classic 'Right-Wing Populism"
>>
>>8377361

He means affirmative action.
>>
>>8377357

>Muslims are definitely violently oppressed in the West.

If only.
>>
>>8377399

>Most Muslims I know report frequent threats to their physical safety.

Blowing up people's children tends to do that.
>>
>>8378733
>implying nazis wouldn't love affirmative action as long as it's for them
>>
>>8377399
>Most Muslims I know report frequent threats to their physical safety.
Yeah living in a Muslim area puts everyone at risk, even each other.
>>
>>8377399
I'm a different anon
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.