[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone think they weren't going to pass pre transtion,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1496244201745.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496244201745.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
Did anyone think they weren't going to pass pre transtion, but eventually you did? I'm just curious I have a little hope for passing, but not a lot since I'm starting at 22 with a not so feminine face.
>>
i started at 32 with no care as to passing or not because at 21 i was worried about what society thought of me
dysphoria sucks.
>>
I thought I had slim chances, 5'111, 220 pounds (not fat, just muscular and stocky), shoulders that literally got me on my middle school football team. 7 months in and I look like a dyke and everyone guesses I weigh like 140 pounds. Then again, I lucked out and literally have a lady face (besides my brow) sooooo. Also, I'm 24.
>>
I'm pre-everything, so I probably shouldn't be posting, but I have a terribly masculine face to the point where I could get laid while I was still repressing while not knowing how to act manly at all. My cisgirl friends keep assuring me that I'm going to pass eventually when I start hrt and grow my hair out
>>
>>8368129
I hope by some miracle it works out that way for me.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-31-19h12m15s939.png (487KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-31-19h12m15s939.png
487KB, 640x480px
Yeah, I included a picture because I'm an attention whore.
I'm 19, pre-E and people tell me I'm going to pass but honestly I have no idea what my chances are, it's basically roulette. I heard that estrogen doesn't do shit and if you don't pass before, you will never pass, but I've seen some exceptions. Also… does passing really help with dysphoria? One of my friends is really passable, she has even had fucking FFS but she still feels like a man from time to time. Being trans is awful.
>>
>>8368239
You have a lot better chances than me. You literally already look like a girl...
>>
>>8368239
E really helps with your skin and destroys muscle. That's the main thing. Also yeah, dysphoria pretty much never completely goes away. That's why GID is a chronic condition.
>>
>>8368239
You already pass
>>
>>8368253
>>8368401
Thank you, but it's literally just angles. If I wanted I would have taken a pic where I wouldn't pass (from the bottom-side or something), but I'm too dysphoric to do so. I usually get gendered female IRL, but it's just because people like cashiers, waiters, ticket controllers etc. don't take a closer look.
>>8368270
Mmmm, I hope it'll be at least easier. My dysphoria actually used to be even worse and now when I'm dressing more androgynously, when I have better hair and after I improved my voice a little it's a lot better.
>>
>>8368239
you look super cute!
you will pass 100% i think.
i know this sounds stupid and its not something that is just doable, but just dont care what other people are thinking, always remember you are doing this for yourself and you will feel better in your own body after its over
>>
>>8368239
kit?
>>
>>8368105
>Did anyone think they weren't going to pass pre transtion, but eventually you did?
>>8368239
>Yeah, I included a picture because I'm an attention whore.
>I'm 19, pre-E
>>
>>8368105
I got approved for HRT really late, 25. I thought I'd kill myself in a year regardless, yet here I am 2 years later passing to medical staff.
>>
>>8370228
Medical staff are hugboxers though
>>
>>8368105
I started at 22. I was very evidently male at the time but now I'm very feminine.

Currently, I'm about 8 months into HRT and I also had surgery to shorten my chin. The difference HRT and surgery make is truly astounding, and while it may not be able to solve everything you shouldn't under estimate it.

I've been told that I pass by a lot of people online. In reality, I think people are still unsure what to make to make of me. Usually I'm treated as female until I either get close enough for them to see my beard shadow or I go to speak.

Even if you were to never pass, being a very feminine male is still better than letting T continue to ruin your body.
>>
>>8368105
>started hrt at 17, never really thought I'd pass because of a variety of reasons, such as having a man face and an unfortunate young age receding hairline
>hrt fixes my hairline and pads out my face some
>still look like a fucking ogre
>strangers treat me like a girl tho
>>
>>8370125
–,– i'm linka, not Kit. you can ask on /mtfg/ if you want to know the story. Kit is doing quite fine btw, I sometimes talk to her on Discord, she actually uses a different name now btw and doesn't go to 4chan anymore.
Also I'm mad at myself for not learning anything from that and posting my photos on 4chan again.
>>
>>8370276
Not where I live. One doctor legit flipped out when I told her that I wanted to get a blood test and what it was for and then started asking if I'm seeing a psychologist etc and a bunch of other garbage. I also pass to kids, and kids have no filter.

So your assumption holds zero weight here, in the land of no-hugboxers.
>>
>>8373384
You could just tell your doctor you're taking supplements that might affect your hormones and you'd like to check. That's what I used to do, but my doctor usually doesn't ask much questions when it comes to blood tests. I think he gets a lot of satisfaction out of checking as many boxes as possible on those forms cause my std tests always end up being like, everything.... last time I had to give 4 vials of blood and 2 cups of urine and all I asked for was an hiv test....
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
I actually thought I was going to pass easy considering I have been androgynous but now at the 2 years HRT mark I realize that I'll probably never pass.
>>
>>8368239
Slavs are easy mode passers, just like Asians tbqh
>>
>>8373807
Damn, I'm sorry. How does that feel?
>>
>>8373807
That sucks, why don't you think you will ever pass? Are you still boymode?
>>
Started at 23, didn't think I'd pass, still don't 10 months later. Lucked out frame-wise, but I'm pretty sure my face won't pass without surgery :/
>>
>>8373840
I don't think I will pass without surgery either if it makes you feel better
>>
>>8368105
I started a year and a half ago with no real thought to passing. Right now, I seem to pass at random which is way better than I could have hoped for. I plan on finally tackling makeup in the near future so who knows, maybe I might actually pass?
Probably not but, hey, I can dream.
>>
>>8368105
if you train good female voice and manners you could pass despite not very fem facial structure
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.