[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm MtF (pre-HRT) and now it's time for me to try makeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nu9lung9E01u7ne6po1_1280.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu9lung9E01u7ne6po1_1280.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
I'm MtF (pre-HRT) and now it's time for me to try makeup and get an haircut, but I am clueless, what I should do?
>>
Let some professionals do it for you the first time. They'll tell you exactly what kind of makeup you should be using. It'll cost you a little but trust me it's worth it. I did it exactly the same way with makeup, my hair and my nails.
>>
>>8367910
I would feel to awkard to ask for makeup, Meanwhile I wouldn't feel bothered by asking a specific haircut (I still don't present as female as I am not there yet, but doing this would surely help, and also probabily they would be the final steps for my therapist for getting HRT).
>>
>>8367924
what other steps did your therapist ask for before HRT? Coming out to family? "Proving" you're trans by describing your feelings during months of therapy?

And to answer your question: haircut is easy, just go to women's hair salon with your mom or a friend and tell the salon people you want long hair and ask what haircut would suit you. You can also ask for (and buy) hair products like good shampoo and conditioner.

Makeup you can do the experimentation route, which means buying the basics from amazon (moisturiser, makeup remover, primer, foundation, lipstick, brushes) and hoping you get the right foundation to match your skin tone. Or you can go to a makeup store and ask them for help. They will sell you the right products and tell you how to apply them. You can also find makeup guides on pinterest and youtube.
>>
File: 3a117a94.jpg (25KB, 698x390px) Image search: [Google]
3a117a94.jpg
25KB, 698x390px
>>8367988
I came out to my mother before going to my therapist, she sent me to him to "fix me" but her plan backfired, I had just one session with him asking me to describe my feelings, then he said he had not diagnostic doubts about my "legitimacy" and now he's asking me to do this type of things before getting to HRT (and also convincing my mother of supporting my transition, which not supports as you could probably guess).

As for the haircut, I already done nice stuff to them (I already went to women's hair saloon with my mom, lolz), but what "lacks" me is a proper femmine haircut, and I don't know what to ask, like I would feel uneasy asking my hair stylist a "femmine haircut of her/his choice" so I thought I could decide it earlier by myself and directly ask for a specific cut, but I have no idea on how to decide what's better for me, as I said I have no clue :\

As for makeup, I (still...?) don't feel at all to go to a makeup store and ask for help, but I really want to try it at home now, but I have no clue to what to try but I'll look for what you listed to have some, also, I'd really like to have some sent helpful guides
>>
>>8368060
I know that what helps a lot of girls is to find a model/celebrity that you resemble to be your "muse" and then you copy her hairstyles/makeup/clothing.
The other alternative is to be honest with a stylist about your expectations (you want to look feminine) and tell them that you trust them to make you look good and then just let them do a complete makeover.
>>
>>8368060
>I would feel uneasy asking my hair stylist a "femmine haircut of her/his choice"
I know exactly how you feel with this
>>
File: layered1.jpg (65KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
layered1.jpg
65KB, 500x690px
>>8368060
When I wanted a female hairstyle I just asked for layered hair (pic related) because it's a women's only haircut but you don't have to say you want a women's haircut so it's not embarassing. Also tell them you want to keep your hair long/want to grow hair out.

And btw how did you convince your therapist of your "legitimacy"?
>>
>>8368108
Told her every time my wife left the house I'd masturbate in her panties
>>
>>8368150
>not having your own panties
>>
>>8367910
Agreed. Go to CVS or Walgreens and ask what makeup would go best with your skin tone. They'll help you soooo much. Seriously.

For your haircut, go look at magazines and find some hairstyles that look good to you. Then ask your stylist which ones they think would look best on you.
>>
File: looking great hun.png (109KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
looking great hun.png
109KB, 435x312px
>>8368164
>not masturbating in your wife's panties after they have been used by her
>>
>>8368273
cis af
>>
>>8368284
>cis
new way of spelling trutrans?
>>
>>8368074
That's a simple but good idea, thanks!
>>8368108
First off, thank you for the tip, really!
As for your question, when I said him he said that he knew it from the beginning (heck, after all my mother presented to him saying I had "sexual confusion) and that he found myself being spontaneously femmine and finds me "legitimate" for it and because of his experience with all of his previous trans patients.

>>8368264
There is no CVS or Walgreens here, actually :P
But thank you for the advice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.